As We Celebrate the 4th of July Remember How Dem's Acted Just Few Short Days Ago

:lol::lol::lol:

Patriotism .. last refuge of a scoundrel .. and a fool.

Run out and wave some flags .. maybe that will get a republican in the White House. :0)

No one ever forces to you like America just like no one ever forces you to like Star Trek but if you showed up to a Star Trek convention bitching about how bad it is then expect to get some hate from them. I understand if you don't feel as patriotic as other people in this country but let other people have their fun. This is just more evidence how intolerant the left is in this country. They just can't let other people express themselves in a way they don't approve of.

This is the democrat party now.View attachment 80225
Democrats would only bring a flag to burn it.

I don't really want to bash on all democrats. I actually think a lot of democrats are patriotic. I'm stopped all the time by people who voted for Obama and ask me about how I got a flag license plate. I tell them. I know they are Obama supporters. I really think that they are in denial about the true feelings of some of their fellow democrats. It is like how democrats sit at the same church as republicans yet they really don't feel that christianity is under attack from the left.

And once again, the truth just kicked you right in the stupid fatass!

Like the nazi flag at teabagger rallies!
You are a joke!

If there is, it's a liberal trying to make the tea party look bad. Liberals are traitors to America and that picture shows it.
you-are-a-big-idiot.jpg

You still wot your stupid lazy fatass kick! ROTFLMAO!!!
At you shithead!

You are a joke!

If there is, it's a liberal trying to make the tea party look bad. Liberals are traitors to America and that picture shows it.
View attachment 80504

At you shithead!

You are a joke!

View attachment 80504
You are one stupid fucker. The tea party wants less government and less taxes. Liberalism wants more taxes and more government. Something the Nazis would support. Thanks for playing, go back to the basement and let the adults talk.

Hey, face full of fuck! Me kicking your ass, one more time, just pisses you off. It is just to easywith a half wit like you!
Turd brain.
Teabagger fits you ,oh so well.

At you shithead!

You are a joke!
View attachment 80504
You are one stupid fucker. The tea party wants less government and less taxes. Liberalism wants more taxes and more government. Something the Nazis would support. Thanks for playing, go back to the basement and let the adults talk.

Forum List

Back