Ash Falling in Vegas Today

They had to close the Parthenon.

Where in Italy are the fires?

According to the Italian Civil Protection, as of 26 July, in the past 24 hours 22 new wildfires have affected southern and central Italy (in particular Sicily, Calabria, Sardinia, Puglia, Abruzzo and Lazio Regions) resulting in further evacuations and damage.

Where is the fires in Portugal?

Sintra-Cascais natural park

The wildfire started at 5 p.m. (1600 GMT) in a mountainous area that is part of the Sintra-Cascais natural park, which covers around 145 square kilometres (56 square miles) of land and is located west of the capital Lisbon.

Where is the fire in Argentina?

Fires Burn in Argentina's Iberá National Park's Iberá National Park

Fires blazed through a protected wilderness in northeastern Argentina in February 2023. Home to jaguars, capybaras, and giant anteaters, Iberá National Park has reportedly been burning since late December 2022, and continued to burn as of February 22, 2023.

Where in Croatia are the fires?

Wildfires spread near Croatia's Adriatic pearl of Dubrovnik.

You did NOT answer the question, you merely responded with other reports of fires.

Typical of the science invalid who believes the Co2 fraud.

[yawn] ... just forest fires? ... how droll? ... how average? ... how normal? ...

I read the OP headline and thought "Oh my, Mammoth blew, Vegas is covered in 20 feet of volcanic ash" ... hehe ... I guess the Athletics are staying in Oakland after all ...

Old normal. Wildfires in the mountains of California are part of the life cycle of many trees and shrubs.

This is evidenced by a few species of trees that require wildfire for their seeds to germinate ... after the old trees are burned away and sunlight can reach the seedlings ... if you believe in that evulooshing stuff ...

This is evidenced by a few species of trees that require wildfire for their seeds to germinate ... after the old trees are burned away and sunlight can reach the seedlings ... if you believe in that evulooshing stuff ...

The problem was that for most of the 20th century fires were fought immediately and suppressed, resulting is severe overgrowth that leads to hotter worse fires.

There are wild fires burning out in California near the state line and the clouds of smoke and ash have finally reached the city. I could see ash floating in the air today as I was getting into my car after leaving the gym and the city smells like a dumpster fire.

Sucks for you. The smell of forest fires drives my sinuses nuts.

Plus in 2020 when all those Antifa nuts were starting fires.

It’s the new normal. Radical lefties want more fires to promote the panic and fear.

And still no evidence that the York fire is enviro wacko arson.

Thanks,

There are wild fires burning out in California near the state line and the clouds of smoke and ash have finally reached the city. I could see ash floating in the air today as I was getting into my car after leaving the gym and the city smells like a dumpster fire.

A lot of that was dust from the winds....we were in Vegas for the Aces game ourselves.

Plus in 2020 when all those Antifa nuts were starting fires.

It’s the new normal. Radical lefties want more fires to promote the panic and fear.
More lies, I see. Stop throwing your cig butts out of your car window.

Forum List

Back