Ashli Babbitt shooter to face no consequences

He'll get smoked by someone else eventually, he might as well splatter his own brains against a wall now, and save them the trouble.

If ever a day comes where we're throwing you libturds out of helicopters, which I'll thoroughly enjoy, it'll be under a banner with Ashli Babbitt's name on it.
No he wont get smoked by anyone. Yall bitches are afraid of him. You dont want to end up like that dead Babbit do you?

Watch this and you will see why. And agree.

<iframe width="640" height="360" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="border: none;" src=""></iframe>

She was white and he was black so It's ok according to media and Democrats.

No he wont get smoked by anyone. Yall bitches are afraid of him. You dont want to end up like that dead Babbit do you?

I hope he does, it would make me chuckle. He'd just be another dead n*gger with a gun.

I hope he does, it would make me chuckle. He'd just be another dead n*gger with a gun.
You hope he does what?

You talking a good game safe on the internet. Go to the capitol and find out. If you have any balls left. :auiqs.jpg:

Remember this name: Officer, Lt. Mike "OJ" Byrd

Isn‘t he the Bailf on Judge Judy?

1629766065049.jpeg

Asclepias

I already told you, fuckface faggot. I hope he either ends up dead in some alley, or splatters his own brains all over a wall in some dive.

How fitting would that be? :laughing0301: :21:

I hope he either ends up dead in some alley, or splatters his own brains all over a wall in some dive.
You can hope in one hand and shit in the other and tell me which one fills up faster?

That Babbit bitch is now communing with the worms. :auiqs.jpg:

rightwinger

So were officers Derek Chauvin, Kim Potter, Adam Coy, Brett Hankison, Aaron Dean, David Reid, Amber Guyger, Jeronimo Yanez, Daniel Panteleo, and Darren Wilson, for that matter.
If that were true none of them would currently be serving. Just because some of them got away with state sanctioned murder doesn't make them right.

And Amber Guyger shouldn't be on your list in my opinion because at least she showed remorse and admitted being wrong.

Forum List

Back