Asian Attack by Black Man

There seems to be more Black people attacking Asians than white people. Why isn't this news?

It is not considered news because woke "journalists" are deeply embarrassed by the criminality of an unusually large percentage of a certain group that is the leftists' favorite folks for whom they cry tons of crocodile tears 24/7.

As the assault continued, video appeared to show at least three people inside the lobby of the apartment standing by and watching the incident unfold. One of them closed the door as the assailant walked away and left the woman on the ground, the footage showed.
Early Tuesday, The Brodsky Organization, the company that manages the luxury apartments, said in a statement posted on Instagram that it “condemns all forms of violence, racism, xenophobia, and violence against the Asian American community.”

The company added that “the staff who witnessed the attack have been suspended pending an investigation in conjunction with their union,” and that it was working to identify a "third-party vendor present during the incident so that appropriate action can be taken."

I'm guessing the 3rd party vendor is about to be fired, if he hasn't been already. But the union staff? Maybe not. Personally, I'd bet against it, it's a bitch to fire somebody who is in a union. And what's with the attacks on older people lately, not just Asians but anyone else.

There seems to be more Black people attacking Asians than white people. Why isn't this news?

That is your opinion and not a fact.
Every arrest in NYC for Asian abuse involved POC, and not just the Asian. FACT.

Do not all humans have color?

That is not what we are discussing. Blacks are the ones attacking Asians. The white supremacy crap is an untrue narrative pushed by a corrupt media and corrupt politicians. Not to mention the lying hacks who post their lies here.

Trump's hateful, bigoted and racist anti-Asian rhetoric was a guaranteed declaration of open season on our dear Asian brothers and sisters.

Him, and Republicans, were warned that this would happen, but they persisted.

Trump's hateful, bigoted and racist anti-Asian rhetoric was a guaranteed declaration of open season on our dear Asian brothers and sisters.

Ah, so you're going with the theory that all these black people attacking Asians are doing it because Trump told them to.

LOL

You're outside your mind.

Those looker ons who closed their door instead of trying to help the lady look black also......yet the biden regimes narrative of white supremacists being the ones attacking asians continues un-abated.

Video released by police Monday shows several men from the building standing near the door — feet from where the attack unfolded — without lifting a finger to help. Those staff members have been suspended, the management company said.

I didn't know Trump had so many black disciples that very eager to carry out his commands. Thanks for enlightening us yo nigha piece of shit.

It is time to 'out' dese niggha thugs.....do not let the media and the biden regime to continue covering up for them.

Not even to mention biden wants to make all da nigghas rich at the white mans expense.

Last edited:

The problem is not the color the problem is the behavior of one particular group in America that committs over half of all violent crime although they compose only 2.5 percent of the total pop.

Even though it has been mentioned on here many times I would wager that most of the dummies on here which seem to be growing by leaps and bounds have no clue as to who I am talking about.

Bullshit. His rhetoric was against the CCP for releasing a virus. He said 0 about Asians. Please produce a quote where Trump said American Asians were to blame.

That must be one of your "alternative facts".

I proudly voted twice for the Honorable Donald J. Trump, but I agree that he should have avoided using the term "China virus."

But I doubt that today's Asian bashers were influenced by that term, for they are just a bunch of uneducated ignoramuses who probably never even knew who was President in 2020 and who probably don't even know who Joe Biden is today. They don't have time to watch the news, for they are too busy plotting their next robbery, sucker punching, looting, rape, or murder.

And some people assure us that the United States of America has a bright future!

Forum List

Back