🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Asian Male Tries to Explain to Liberals Why They Are Losing

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
The liberals are losing the debate regrading Identity Politics because Reality is so much more over whelming than silly ass transgender issues and other such silly bullshit.

This Asian man puts the explanation together pretty damned well.

Milo has said he wants America to be 90% white.

These are just a bunch of assholes who want America to be 90% non transgender.

This is because we imported millions of transgenders, and offshores our jobs to transgender countries.

I've encountered these type of young preppy male assholes here.

link or it doesnt exist

Prove it, I dont think that they give a shit about how many morons neuter themselves.

This is because we imported millions of transgenders, and offshores our jobs to transgender countries.

Apparently you lost your meds or you wouldnt post such mindless bullshit.

Come back when you find your Zoloft, mmmk?

The liberals are losing the debate regrading Identity Politics because Reality is so much more over whelming than silly ass transgender issues and other such silly bullshit.

This Asian man puts the explanation together pretty damned well.

Thanks for posting this, what a great kid.

I was surprised any one responded to this post. It quite frankly is gibberish.

link or it doesnt exist

Prove it, I dont think that they give a shit about how many morons neuter themselves.

Some racist you are.

link or it doesnt exist

Some racist you are.
Alright, it's official some one on the left is losing an argument, we've heard them cry racist. Going to add any more buzzwords?

link or it doesnt exist

Some racist you are.
Alright, it's official some one on the left is losing an argument, we've heard them cry racist. Going to add any more buzzwords?
That young man in the OP video has benefitted GREATLY from the demise of white Americans. He is the SJW who has now conveniently trying to switch sides. And pass the hot potato to others.

YOU progressive troll.

link or it doesnt exist

Some racist you are.
That young man in the OP video has benefitted GREATLY from the demise of white Americans. He is the SJW who has now conveniently trying to switch sides. And pass the hot potato to others.

YOU progressive troll.
Sorry but that doesn't work on me. I don't do the identity politics thing, I'm betting he is as much a citizen as I am. Couldn't care less that he's Asian. Hell I have a niece who's half Korean. And he is most certainly not an SJW, he was coherent, rational and logical which automatically precludes SJW.

Typical leftwinger, try to divide people by race. Some day folks like you will learn to attempt to argue ideas not skin color. Oh who am I kidding, that would require a rational mind.

facepalm.gif

Some racist you are.
Did you try looking under your bed, Snowflake? I bet you left your Zoloft there during the last storm.

Oh, no! :slap:
Some racist you are.
Did you try looking under your bed, Snowflake? I bet you left your Zoloft there during the last storm.

Oh, no! :slap:
OK I admit it, you gender baited and race baited me in one OP.

Believe me, no one has suffered more from the idiots that run the university more than me. So, I allow that the young men in the video have a tiny bit too.

facepalm.gif
Oh right everybody just pick on the Goose as per fucking usual!

Milo makes me wish I were a young black man. That's totally messed up...

Fucking Brits... arrogant pricks with accents ~dies~ I have weaknesses, they have no mercy!

Milo makes me wish I were a young black man. That's totally messed up...

Fucking Brits... arrogant pricks with accents ~dies~ I have weaknesses, they have no mercy!
Omg this is a thread indeed. I've come out as a racist and you are...Ever curious!

Forum List

Back