🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Asian Male Tries to Explain to Liberals Why They Are Losing

Milo has said he wants America to be 90% white.

These are just a bunch of assholes who want America to be 90% non transgender.

This is because we imported millions of transgenders, and offshores our jobs to transgender countries.

I've encountered these type of young preppy male assholes here.

Why would he want that when he likes black dudes?

The liberals are losing the debate regrading Identity Politics because Reality is so much more over whelming than silly ass transgender issues and other such silly bullshit.

This Asian man puts the explanation together pretty damned well.

Idiot, he backed the wrong person. Then again most of the ignorant didn't really know Trumps history.

This is because we imported millions of transgenders, and offshores our jobs to transgender countries.

I was surprised any one responded to this post. It quite frankly is gibberish.
The truth often is to those not use to hearing it.

And then the scions of the north butcher you.

Milo makes me wish I were a young black man. That's totally messed up...

Fucking Brits... arrogant pricks with accents ~dies~ I have weaknesses, they have no mercy!
Omg this is a thread indeed. I've come out as a racist and you are...Ever curious!

I think you've completely missed my statement there dear.

Milo digs black guys, I think he's smexy = aka I'd so fuck him. I also have a thing for people who are assholes, and accents.

Everything I said was actually flattery not insult, it just wasn't in "lefty speak" :p

...and what were you saying about gibberish?

The liberals are losing the debate regrading Identity Politics because Reality is so much more over whelming than silly ass transgender issues and other such silly bullshit.

He is as guilty as the people is is talking about, and certainly does not know how to get people to listen to what he has to say because of his insults. Just like Jim Bowie here.

Fucking Brits... arrogant pricks with accents ~dies~ I have weaknesses, they have no mercy!
Omg this is a thread indeed. I've come out as a racist and you are...Ever curious!

Milo digs black guys, I think he's smexy = aka I'd so fuck him. I also have a thing for people who are assholes, and accents.

Everything I said was actually flattery not insult, it just wasn't in "lefty speak" :p
He has a black boy friend which he readily tells people about.

You will find that lefties know very little about Milo, but that does not stop them from making stupid conclusions about him.

He is as guilty as the people is is talking about, and certainly does not know how to get people to listen to what he has to say because of his insults. Just like Jim Bowie here.

Why is it the left are such pussies?

They can dish it out, but if someone gives it to them, they cry about insults. WTF!!!

One punch from me could kill you and that's from your front. AND it's coming

Yes I noticed the left's hatred for Milo. I learned that "alt-right" and "white nationalist" are the gay version of "uncle tom" :p

Oh brother...now you resort to violence...so typical.

Are you really this ignorant?

You are the poster dunce for the lefties the dude in the video describes, but too dumb to know.

They can dish it out, but if someone gives it to them, they cry about insults. WTF!!!

The same can be said of you on the right, you obviously do not own a mirror.

Bullshit. We on the right have had to put up with insults every day, for decades...just as the young man in the video discussed. Of course, you aren't aware of it.

I suppose it is news to you that the Left controls the media, most of the fed gov, academia, Hollywood...and has for decades.

The truth often surprises lefties, because they seldom are exposed to it.

Oh brother...now you resort to violence...so typical.

Are you really this ignorant?

You are the poster dunce for the lefties the dude in the video describes, but too dumb to know.
I'm dumb

You will find that lefties know very little about Milo, but that does not stop them from making stupid conclusions about him.
And what don't we yet know about you?

And what don't we yet know about you?
Everything.

What ?

Bullshit. We on the right have had to put up with insults every day, for decades...just as the young man in the video discussed. Of course, you aren't aware of it.

I suppose it is news to you that the Left controls the media, most of the fed gov, academia, Hollywood...and has for decades.

The truth often surprises lefties, because they seldom are exposed to it.

It is not a surprise that educated people control things.

Idiot, he backed the wrong person. Then again most of the ignorant didn't really know Trumps history.
He voted his conscience, and to his mind the Dimmocrats are the party of losers, fools and traitors that they really are.

And racists to the core, I might add, with their Identity Politics.

Forum List

Back