Asian Man, 29, Stabbed Dead By Seattle Neighbor For Not Wearing Face Mask

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Another Asian murdered, this time by a Branch Covidian from Seattle. This is the irrational hysteria that has been created by the media and politicians.

Another Asian murdered, this time by a Branch Covidian from Seattle. This is the irrational hysteria that has been created by the media and politicians.

My buddy and i, have decided that from now on we are wearing that new "Emperor's New Mask". You know the one that goes with the Emperor's New Clothes...

20190825_203003.jpg

It sounds like race had nothing to do with it.

I don't know why the news piece even makes mention of it or highlights it. Dumb.

Nowhere does it say he was stabbed to death for "not wearing a mask". The perp was called an "anti-masker" but nowhere does it say that any dialogue was exchanged between the two people involved, nor did it indicate if the deceased was wearing, or not wearing, a face mask.

Yep.......the mask insanity has to stop.

Nowhere does it say he was stabbed to death for "not wearing a mask". The perp was called an "anti-masker" but nowhere does it say that any dialogue was exchanged between the two people involved, nor did it indicate if the deceased was wearing, or not wearing, a face mask.
Your a typical liberal who has a major reading comprehension problem, go back to skool

WTF Dude, it says he was stabbed for not wearing a mask in bold print in the title. Today's liberal pussies are out of control. Who the fuck stabs their neighbor in the heart then runs back to mommy's house and hides? This guy should get the needle.

WTF Dude, it says he was stabbed for not wearing a mask in bold print in the title. Today's liberal pussies are out of control. Who the fuck stabs their neighbor in the heart then runs back to mommy's house and hides? This guy should get the needle.

I get that, but don't people constantly say that the media is wrong? Well, it turns out, sometimes they are. Because the description of events in the story do not match the story title.

Thank you for recognizing the humor i presented with my new mask....In todays world of stupid prog slaves, not too many of them understand the meaning of my joke.

He's certainly got all the characteristics of a typical brainwashed subhuman violent Democrat

Screaming about anti maskers while telling his mommy he's the victim

The stabber looks like he'll do well in prison.... assuming he wants to wake up with the business end of smelly convict cock in his mouth every morning for the next 30 years....

Crazy people do crazy things.

When it's a black person, it's racism! When it's a white guy it's because he must be crazy! :laugh: Not saying that's not the case, but it's just a funny observation. I truly hope this guy rots.

Very sad . Not a single demoncat leader condones this
I feel horrible for America’s best community - the Asians

Forum List

Back