Ask About A Verse ...

Mineva

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2014
You can ask about Quran verses that makes you confused, I will try to reply as good as I can.

Rules;

1) Ask short and concise questions.

2) Do not copy-paste long articles-replies-descriptions from various sitesi.

3) Do not jump from an issue to another issue, be patient until ongoing issue ends.

Questions outside of these rules will not be answered.

You can ask about Quran verses that makes you confused, I will try to reply as good as I can.

Rules;

3) Do not jump from an issue to another issue, be patient until ongoing issue ends.

Great idea for a thread, but first, what qualifies you to answer such questions? Are you Muslim?

What was Iblis like before his "Fall"?

Do you view Satan as an Angel or a Djinn? I'm under the impression that Islam teaches that Iblis aka Shaitan is a Djinn who somehow ascended into the ranks of Angels, because when God commanded all of the Angels to bow down before Adam, Iblis refused and was banished from Eden, with his true punishment postponed until Judgement Day.

So... Angel? Djinn? Honorary Angel but really a Djinn? I have to say Djinn because I'm pretty sure the Quran mentions that Djinn have free will, and Angels do not.

If so, how does a Djinn even ascend into the ranks of Angels? Through epic devotion to God? What was Iblis like before Eden?

Last edited:
Ok, first question, and the most obvious one,

Is Allah, the God of Abraham? The deity Christians and Jews both worship?

I wont warn for a second time. You both is in my forum ignore list anymore.

Please read the first post again.

I asked about Shaytan.

Delta asked about Allah.

Those are pretty epic first questions if you ask me.

The Devil and God would have been a good place to start for a potentially interesting thread.​

Last edited:
I asked about Shaytan.

Delta asked about Allah.

The Devil and God would have been a good place to start for a potentially interesting thread.​

If she's Muslim, she's the worst example of one I've ever spoken with. Most can't wait to tell you about Allah.

I asked about Shaytan.

Delta asked about Allah.

If she's Muslim, she's the worst example of one I've ever spoken with. Most can't wait to tell you about Allah.

the worst? Really?

id think the worst ones would be the ones bombing people.

if I think up a question I'll ask

I asked about Shaytan.

Delta asked about Allah.

the worst? Really?

id think the worst ones would be the ones bombing people.

if I think up a question I'll ask

Never spoken with a bomber. ;)

What was Iblis like before his "Fall"?

Do you view Satan as an Angel or a Djinn? I'm under the impression that Islam teaches that Iblis aka Shaitan is a Djinn who somehow ascended into the ranks of Angels, because when God commanded all of the Angels to bow down before Adam, Iblis refused and was banished from Eden, with his true punishment postponed until Judgement Day.

So... Angel? Djinn? Honorary Angel but really a Djinn? I have to say Djinn because I'm pretty sure the Quran mentions that Djinn have free will, and Angels do not.

If so, how does a Djinn even ascend into the ranks of Angels? Through epic devotion to God? What was Iblis like before Eden?

Peace,

To be fair, Mineva did say about a specific verse, which you didn't cite.

Peace,
Ofo

Ok, first question, and the most obvious one,

Is Allah, the God of Abraham? The deity Christians and Jews both worship?

Peace,

To be fair, Mineva did say about a specific verse, which you didn't cite.

Peace,
Ofo

Ya, but if she were truly interested in teaching Qur'an and rectifying our ignorance she could deviate for sucha basic question. Only someone whose intent is something else is gonna be so rigid.

Rules;

Yes. I have a question: Why do Orthodox Muslims (who call themselves, "Sunni," "Shia," etc.) claim to be followers of Prophet Muhammad when Surah 6:159 says this:

"As for those who divide their religion and break up into sects, thou hast no part in them in the least: their affair is with Allah. He will in the end tell them the truth of all that they did."

Forum List

Back