🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ask Hillaryous If Trump Is Legitimate

Dem's can't come to grips with their loss, let alone celebrate it at the inauguration. They will be in sour puss face mode for the next 4 years.

I know, it's incredible....at this late date they are still lamenting, whinging, full of sours grapes and full of hate? ......

Why can't they they FINALLY deal with it? like normal human beings?....... are they going to be complaining for an eternity???

How sad and pathetic.

Dem's can't come to grips with their loss, let alone celebrate it at the inauguration. They will be in sour puss face mode for the next 4 years.

I know, it's incredible....at this late date they are still lamenting, whinging, full of sours grapes and full of hate? ......

Why can't they they FINALLY deal with it? like normal human beings?....... are they going to be complaining for an eternity???

How sad and pathetic.

The left wing of the Democratic party will NEVER accept that they lost because the people no longer support their world view. Hence they come up with one excuse after another for their losses. More moderate Democrats tried to argue after the election that the party needed to make some changes but they were quickly shouted down by the left wing.

The left wing is so bat shit crazy I don't think they will ever change no matter how many elections they lose. Look at the utter devastation that has already taken place over the last 8 years, it hasn't phased them. Hell when virtually all the moderate Dem's lost in 2010 the left wing celebrated, they hated working with moderate Dem's.

How sad and pathetic.

The left wing of the Democratic party will NEVER accept that they lost because the people no longer support their world view. Hence they come up with one excuse after another for their losses. More moderate Democrats tried to argue after the election that the party needed to make some changes but they were quickly shouted down by the left wing.

The left wing is so bat shit crazy I don't think they will ever change no matter how many elections they lose. Look at the utter devastation that has already taken place over the last 8 years, it hasn't phased them. Hell when virtually all the moderate Dem's lost in 2010 the left wing celebrated, they hated working with moderate Dem's.

As in everything in life, people should accept their losses and move on.

Otherwise is bad for their health, among other things. ;)

Forum List

Back