Assad claims the chemical attack reports are all LIES

Well if Hitler can be framed for using gas , why not Assad!? Let's ask Sean Spicer !
There goes timmy

200.gif

again

The photos are fake....everything is a lie.

He did NOTHING WRONG...it was all an excuse for the USA to attack.

He seems honest,

At least with Hillary the poor and the aged would have medical care and food to eat.

Exactly. Just like Venezuela.

So now you are against taxing the rich a tiny bit to pay for medical care and food for the poor and aged?? Good to know. Your in the Ryan's group now. I imagine you would just hate to see the Koch brothers or Trump miss the a , crap what would they miss, pocket change to them?

I am against eating pets.

I have no idea how intel determines that. Intel determined that Trump likes to piss on Russian hookers

I do not think the dead children are crisis actors.

Reality says, that for all we know, an ISIS chemical plant could have gotten bombed.
ISIS could have released Chemical Weapons themselves.
Or Syria could have used them. But did anyone see these chemical weapons get loaded on Syrian bombers\fighters?

it is nice of ASSAD to allow ISIS to build chemical depots in Syria

It's rather difficult to "allow" things in an area you don't have control over, no?

I hope there is an investigation. I think Trump was wrong.

its also difficult to create buildings and ship significant supplies of HAZARDOUS explosive chemicals to form a DEPOT thereof-----when one is a rag tag "INVADING" militia involved in Guerrilla warfare

..unless you have organized backing.

like the Syrians who want to get rid of the tyrant ASSAD?

Reality says, that for all we know, an ISIS chemical plant could have gotten bombed.
ISIS could have released Chemical Weapons themselves.
Or Syria could have used them. But did anyone see these chemical weapons get loaded on Syrian bombers\fighters?

it is nice of ASSAD to allow ISIS to build chemical depots in Syria

It's rather difficult to "allow" things in an area you don't have control over, no?

I hope there is an investigation. I think Trump was wrong.

its also difficult to create buildings and ship significant supplies of HAZARDOUS explosive chemicals to form a DEPOT thereof-----when one is a rag tag "INVADING" militia involved in Guerrilla warfare

..unless you have organized backing.

like the Syrians who want to get rid of the tyrant ASSAD?

Like out of country fighters that claim it was Assad who dropped chemical bombs.

"The Syrian Coalition, an opposition group based outside the country, said government planes carried out the airstrike on Khan Sheikhoun,"

At least 72 dead in suspected chemical attack in Syria

Last edited:

Forum List

Back