Assad is an enemy of Isil, but not the West’s ally

200,000 dead:thup:

Do you mean that resisting an Islamist takeover of the secular Syrian government was wrong? What do you think would happen to the Christians in Syria if the Government had not defended itself. How many of the dead are at the hands of ISIS and/or Al Nousra? As far as I can tell Saudi Arabia is far more odious:

SAUDI ARABIA: OUR BEHEADINGS ARE MORE ‘LEGITIMATE’ THAN THE ISLAMIC STATE’S

"Saudi Arabian government officials faced extreme backlash after a leaked video showed the brutal public beheading of a woman, who proclaimed her innocence as a man chopped off her head. The video led to many comparisons to the Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL), who also behead their victims in public."

Saudi Arabia Disputes Comparisons to ISIS Punishments

You got the order wrong. There was a Syrian uprising to remove Assad, which was secular. Assad started slaughtering his people using the military, he even dropped chemical weapons. Once the Syrian people realized that Obama and his red line are full of shit, the empty void was filled by Islamic savages who are competing with Assad as to who can kill more innocent people. Had Obama, the Arabs, and the West acted properly and when they needed to, this crisis could have easily been avoided. This is what happens when you have a half Muslim Chamberlain for president of the US and leader of the free world, at a time when we need a Churchill.
The chemical 'attack' was from the rebels. Probably why Britain quickly and somewhat gracefully found an exit out of the red-line coalition. Bottom line is the U.S. can not hope to defeat ISIS, the creature it and Israel created, without coordination with Syria and Iran.

Bullshit we aren't 'Cooperating" with the mass murderer Assad, and we don't need the mullahs of Iran for shit. They should be driven out of power. Iran with a nuke will change the world as we know it
Why is Israel handing out Golan to Al-Nusra and ISIS?

So I see we have a couple Assad and Iranian mouth pieces on the board are you paid?

Do you mean that resisting an Islamist takeover of the secular Syrian government was wrong? What do you think would happen to the Christians in Syria if the Government had not defended itself. How many of the dead are at the hands of ISIS and/or Al Nousra? As far as I can tell Saudi Arabia is far more odious:

"Saudi Arabian government officials faced extreme backlash after a leaked video showed the brutal public beheading of a woman, who proclaimed her innocence as a man chopped off her head. The video led to many comparisons to the Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL), who also behead their victims in public."

You got the order wrong. There was a Syrian uprising to remove Assad, which was secular. Assad started slaughtering his people using the military, he even dropped chemical weapons. Once the Syrian people realized that Obama and his red line are full of shit, the empty void was filled by Islamic savages who are competing with Assad as to who can kill more innocent people. Had Obama, the Arabs, and the West acted properly and when they needed to, this crisis could have easily been avoided. This is what happens when you have a half Muslim Chamberlain for president of the US and leader of the free world, at a time when we need a Churchill.
The chemical 'attack' was from the rebels. Probably why Britain quickly and somewhat gracefully found an exit out of the red-line coalition. Bottom line is the U.S. can not hope to defeat ISIS, the creature it and Israel created, without coordination with Syria and Iran.

Bullshit we aren't 'Cooperating" with the mass murderer Assad, and we don't need the mullahs of Iran for shit. They should be driven out of power. Iran with a nuke will change the world as we know it

So I see we have a couple Assad and Iranian mouth pieces on the board are you paid?
By asking the bus not to drive off the cliff I am anti-bus?

So you like the fact that Obama is legitimizing Iran? Do you think a nuclear armed Iran is a good thing?

So you like the fact that Obama is legitimizing Iran? Do you think a nuclear armed Iran is a good thing?
I'll take it over an ISIS armed Israel.

I'll take it over an ISIS armed Israel.
of course you will:cuckoo:

Totally honorary and you? I guess, there is some inflow for you, right?
What about my question?

Israel keeps screwing up and it is going to lose that little piece of sand it likes to call home.

Must be why it's still standing strong then.

I am just wondering what is "odious" about the current Syrian government compared to the Saudi, Bahrain, Egyptian, Yemeni, or Kuwait governments, for example?

And I bet you're going to also tell us 9-11 was an inside job. Rebels got a hold a chemical weapons, and used it against themselves, many times. What crap people actually believe in.

Israel and the US did not create ISIS/ISIL.

This is all part of ancient hate between various Muslim sects, complicated by Western interference.

Now that we know we don't need Saudi oil, we need to let these fuckers sort it out.

Sure, millions will die as they determine the rightful heir of Mohammed, but, WTF, they will be too busy to bother us.
Know any other organization that has been able to do what ISIS has. You could chose from anywhere in history.

A hand grenade sits there as a small metal object and then, in less than a second, becomes a huge explosion. That is because someone put a lot of effort into putting the hand grenade together.

Let's start Taliban and Boko Haram.

ISIS, Al Queda, Hamas, what's the difference. Nothing was there to stop ISIS when our idiot president removed our troops from Iraq prematurely. We are seeing the consequence of that play out now. Either America wakes up and arms the Kurds properly, or we're going to have to go back in with troops on the ground.

Basically the middle is on fire because of Hussien Obama.

Last edited:
I am just wondering what is "odious" about the current Syrian government compared to the Saudi, Bahrain, Egyptian, Yemeni, or Kuwait governments, for example?

And I bet you're going to also tell us 9-11 was an inside job. Rebels got a hold a chemical weapons, and used it against themselves, many times. What crap people actually believe in.
Oh no. My goodness. Tower 7 has been damaged so much it has fallen down.

Let's try to stay on topic however. Shall we?

Telegraph View: The persistence of the odious Syrian president in the face of Isil has exposed the incoherent of Western foreign policy

assad_2267797b.jpg

It is hard to see any solution to the Syrian tragedy which does not involve Western reconciliation with al-Assad Photo: Rex

By Telegraph View

8:15PM GMT 10 Feb 2015

comments.gif
2 Comments

The BBC’s interview with President Bashar al–Assad was a reminder of an inconvenient truth for Western policy-makers: the Syrian leader is still in place and is no closer to being ousted than he was before the civil war began four years ago. It can sometimes be hard to reconcile Assad’s soft-spoken emollience with the tyrant who has countenanced the gassing of his own people and the destruction of much of his country. But for all his efforts to convince international opinion that he is the injured party, he bears the greatest responsibility for the disaster that has overtaken Syria.

Moreover, his refusal to accept any blame for the baleful progress of the war, or to acknowledge the appalling behaviour of his armed forces, is an insult to our intelligence. His flippant denial of the use of barrel bombs against civilians was especially egregious.

Continue reading at:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/11403949/Assad-is-an-
Filthy western daubers in their stinky and unwashed bum dresses mourn over their lost al-qaeda revolution and - out of their filthy rat holes that consist of lies - throw dirt after the great Syrian President by blaming the terrorist´s crimes on him.

Remember, people, what has been leaked:
1_Britam_Leaks_Daily_Mail.jpg

Great Syrian president who massacres his own people using the country's military, just like his father did several times. The apple does not fall far from the tree.

You are delusional. Assad is no different than Sadam, in fact he's probably worse.

Let's try to stay on topic however. Shall we?

Yes, people who are delusional enough to believe that crap, will also believe a whole host of other crap.

Israel is doing the best thing. Sitting back and watching the Muslim savages slaughter each other. As long as Muslims are busy killing each other, they won't be trying to kill us infidels. And that's a good thing. :clap2:

What about my question?

What about it? Israel is "handing out the Golan" now?

I love how they make up these conspiracies like "Isrsel is handing the Golan to ISIS" as if it's already been proven true and then building more lies on top of it.

I love how they make up these conspiracies like "Isrsel is handing the Golan to ISIS" as if it's already been proven true and then building more lies on top of it.

That's what they do. They throw out a premise as if it were fact, then we spend time refuting a falsity.

Telegraph View: The persistence of the odious Syrian president in the face of Isil has exposed the incoherent of Western foreign policy

assad_2267797b.jpg

It is hard to see any solution to the Syrian tragedy which does not involve Western reconciliation with al-Assad Photo: Rex

By Telegraph View

8:15PM GMT 10 Feb 2015

comments.gif
2 Comments

The BBC’s interview with President Bashar al–Assad was a reminder of an inconvenient truth for Western policy-makers: the Syrian leader is still in place and is no closer to being ousted than he was before the civil war began four years ago. It can sometimes be hard to reconcile Assad’s soft-spoken emollience with the tyrant who has countenanced the gassing of his own people and the destruction of much of his country. But for all his efforts to convince international opinion that he is the injured party, he bears the greatest responsibility for the disaster that has overtaken Syria.

Moreover, his refusal to accept any blame for the baleful progress of the war, or to acknowledge the appalling behaviour of his armed forces, is an insult to our intelligence. His flippant denial of the use of barrel bombs against civilians was especially egregious.

Continue reading at:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/11403949/Assad-is-an-
Filthy western daubers in their stinky and unwashed bum dresses mourn over their lost al-qaeda revolution and - out of their filthy rat holes that consist of lies - throw dirt after the great Syrian President by blaming the terrorist´s crimes on him.

Remember, people, what has been leaked:
1_Britam_Leaks_Daily_Mail.jpg

Great Syrian president who massacres his own people using the country's military, just like his father did several times. The apple does not fall far from the tree.

You are delusional. Assad is no different than Sadam, in fact he's probably worse.
And the soldiers are not the people, flash bulb?
So why should the people massacre the people?

The truth is that Assad protects the people from evil terrorists.

Israel is doing the best thing. Sitting back and watching the Muslim savages slaughter each other. As long as Muslims are busy killing each other, they won't be trying to kill us infidels. And that's a good thing. :clap2:
Why is funding and supporting terrorists a good thing?

What about my question?

What about it? Israel is "handing out the Golan" now?
Yes. Please tell us what Israel gains from bolstering terrorists in Syria.

Forum List

Back