Assad is an enemy of Isil, but not the West’s ally

It's propaganda and you are a Jew that hates Christians. You make that perfectly clear on the I/P forum. I am a Roman Catholic and I support all Christians. You are one of those Jews that hate Christians, you supported the spitting on Christian clergy in Israel by the Israeli Zionutters. You are an enemy of us Christians. Just remember, we are about 2 billion strong, your people number maybe 15 million. Piss us off and you are in trouble, and so are the Muslims, by the way. When we Christians get pissed off, there will be hell to pay, trust me.

"Syrian Christians: 'Help us to stay - stop arming terrorists'
Christianity is being extinguished in the land of its birth and the West is to blame, say Syria's faithful"

"It's simple," said Father Elias Hanout, 38, who led the prayers at Sunday's service. "If the West wants Syria to remain a country for Christian people, then help us to stay here; stop arming terrorists."

Ha ha ha. You are quite funny. Please go ahead and show me where I have expressed support for any of those things you alleged, you piece of shit mentally ill Nazi slimeball.

This coming from somebody who regularly supports IslamoNazis who are slaughtering Christians all over the world. Such a great defender of Chrstians, you truly are...YA MY ASS.

Fact remains, Assad has killed over 200,000 innocent Syrians. Just because Syrian Christians fear what may come should his regime collapse, does not negate that Assad has engaged in the mass murder of his own people. Your donkey brain is unable to absorb complex thought since your conversion to Isssssslam? We understand. Now you can stop posing as a "Christian" just to gin up Jew hate. This old Islamic tactic, it ain't working, we've seen it before Achmed.

So in essense, the Jew hating slimeball that you are, you have no issues with Assad killing hundreds of thousands of innocent people, as long he happens to hate Israel and the Jews as much as you Nazis do.

Last edited:
When have I ever supported any group that attacks Christians you lying clown?

Your beloved Palestinians committed ethnic cleansing and genocide on over 150,000 Lebanese Christians, true or false, you lying piece of shit? They even helped Assad kill his own people during the beginning days of the uprising.

200,000 dead:thup:

Do you mean that resisting an Islamist takeover of the secular Syrian government was wrong? What do you think would happen to the Christians in Syria if the Government had not defended itself. How many of the dead are at the hands of ISIS and/or Al Nousra? As far as I can tell Saudi Arabia is far more odious:

SAUDI ARABIA: OUR BEHEADINGS ARE MORE ‘LEGITIMATE’ THAN THE ISLAMIC STATE’S

"Saudi Arabian government officials faced extreme backlash after a leaked video showed the brutal public beheading of a woman, who proclaimed her innocence as a man chopped off her head. The video led to many comparisons to the Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL), who also behead their victims in public."

Saudi Arabia Disputes Comparisons to ISIS Punishments

You got the order wrong. There was a Syrian uprising to remove Assad, which was secular. Assad started slaughtering his people using the military, he even dropped chemical weapons. Once the Syrian people realized that Obama and his red line are full of shit, the empty void was filled by Islamic savages who are competing with Assad as to who can kill more innocent people. Had Obama, the Arabs, and the West acted properly and when they needed to, this crisis could have easily been avoided. This is what happens when you have a half Muslim Chamberlain for president of the US and leader of the free world, at a time when we need a Churchill.
The chemical 'attack' was from the rebels. Probably why Britain quickly and somewhat gracefully found an exit out of the red-line coalition. Bottom line is the U.S. can not hope to defeat ISIS, the creature it and Israel created, without coordination with Syria and Iran.

Bullshit we aren't 'Cooperating" with the mass murderer Assad, and we don't need the mullahs of Iran for shit. They should be driven out of power. Iran with a nuke will change the world as we know it

Why is Israel handing out Golan to Al-Nusra and ISIS?

Jroc, apparently Assad's mouthpiece has a problem with Israel helping those in the FSA who were wounded and even helping wounded Syrian people. To him, everyone who comes in contact with Israel is a terrorist, even if it is a six-month old baby whose mother brought him over to the Israelis for urgent care.

IDF medics treating wounded Syrians battle mental toll - Israel News Ynetnews

Your beloved Palestinians committed ethnic cleansing and genocide on over 150,000 Lebanese Christians, true or false, you lying piece of shit? They even helped Assad kill his own people during the beginning days of the uprising.

When did the Palestinians commit ethnic cleansing and genocide on "over 150,000 Lebanese Christians"? When di they help Assad "kill his own people". Please provide a neutral source for your crazy nonsense.

Yes Assad collaborates and sponsors Hezbollah, who are shiite Jihadis and both are puppets of Iran. Hezbollah are a bunch of Islamist terrorist thugs who oppress Lebanese Christians and have established a shariah state in what was once a secular Christian majority Lebanon.

But you guys really need to get your bullshit stories in synch. One of you claims that Assad is this benevolent guy who saves Christians and another claims that he collaborates with Jihadis.

Last edited:

When did the Palestinians commit ethnic cleansing and genocide on "over 150,000 Lebanese Christians"? When di they help Assad "kill his own people". Please provide a neutral source for your crazy nonsense.

Here we go, you lying dumbass. Stop trying to ignore what Palestinians did in Lebanon to the Christians. They were among the most vicious of Christian killers. Just how many countries did these terrorist Arabs try to create this fake "Palestine" on the blood of innocents?

The Damour massacre took place on January 20, 1976, during the 1975–1990 Lebanese Civil War. Damour, a Maronite town on the main highway south of Beirut, was attacked by the Palestine Liberation Organisation units. Part of its population died in battle or in the massacre that followed, and the remainder were forced to flee.

What Palestinian animals did in Lebanon to the Christians is unforgivable. This must be the "coexistence" we keep hearing about. Filthy savages:

Lebanese Forces Historical Fact The Massacre and Destruction of Damour

On that day, when the final onslaught came, hundreds of the Christians were killed. Father Labaky goes on: 'The attack took place from the mountain behind. It was an apocalypse. They were coming, thousands and thousands, shouting 'Allahu Akbar! God is great! Let us attack them for the Arabs, let us offer a holocaust to Mohammad 'And they were slaughtering everyone in their path, men, women and children.'

Whole families were killed in their homes. Many women were gang-raped, and few of them left alive afterwards. One woman saved her adolescent daughter from rape by smearing her face with washing blue to make her look repulsive. As the atrocities were perpetrated, the invaders themselves took photographs and later offered the pictures for sale to European newspapers. Survivors testify to what happened. A young girl of sixteen, Soumavya Ghanimeh, witnessed the shooting of her father and brother by two of the invaders, and watched her own home and the other houses in her street being looted and burned. She explained: 'As they were bringing me through the street the houses were burning all about me. They had about ten trucks standing in front of the houses and were piling things into them. I remember how frightened I was of the fire. I was screaming. And for months afterwards I couldn't bear anyone to strike a match near me. I couldn't bear the smell of it'.

She and her mother Mariam, and a younger Sister and infant brother, had been saved from being shot in their house when she ran behind one Palestinian for protection from the pointing gun of the other, and cried out 'Don't let him kill us!'

Well for one, you ignorant moron, you are forgetting that you support Assad who sponsors and equips Hezbollah, a bunch of terrorist thugs who oppress Lebanese Christians. Both Hezbollah and Assad have been blamed for the assassination of Lebanon's popular secular Christian leader Harriri.

Before everyone becomes so sure they know what is what something I just found might be informative. The uploader does not allow the video to be embedded so you will have to go to YouTube to view them. Go to the first one to time 7:05 to skip the boring stuff.
"Director Of The CIA Porter Goss On How The CIA Has Changed"
This one is allow worth the watch:
"Director Of The CIA On The Future Of Syria And Libya"

and the terrorists in Libya massacred christians today.

ISIS beheadings Egyptian Christians killed in Libya

treatment of christians is unforgivable.

Egypt, Iran, Iraq, syria........ hate is everywhere

I find it amusing that in a day snaps age where Muslims are slaughtering Christians at every turn that they can, this mentally ill Jew hating moron with his fake concern for Christians, can only point his finger at the Joooooooos.

These people aren't even living on the same planet, totally removed from reality.

I find it amusing that in a day snaps age where Muslims are slaughtering Christians at every turn that they can, this mentally ill Jew hating moron with his fake concern for Christians, can only point his finger at the Joooooooos.

These people aren't even living on the same planet, totally removed from reality.

Do you think that Haniya signed the Voice of the Martyrs petition? After all she should hate to see another Christian woman such as poor Asia Bibi rotting away in a Pakistani prison for allegedly committing blasphemy.

The Voice of the Martyrs

LOL my ipad auto correct messed that response up. So here it is again:

I find it amusing that in a day and age where Muslims are slaughtering Christians at every turn that they can, this mentally ill Jew hating moron with his fake concern for Christians, can only point his finger at the Joooooooos.

What are you doing on a discussion board, then?

Discussing the topic. You?
Haven´t you heard about discussions in which examples are used to explain something?
You said the islamonazi's where operating out of the Israeli Golan Heights. Was that you or the other Assad apologist?
They are operating in the Syrian Golan heights with support of the IDF, that shells and strikes Syrian soldiers instead of the terrorists. The UN soldiers that were deployed there said Israel is working with the terrorists, that terrorists cross the border to Israel, etc.
What does Israel gain from supporting terrorism?
Proof? the UN said what? Did you talk with them personally? there are no UN Soldiers in Israel. Maybe you're just pissed off about Israel bombing Hazbullah and killing the Iranian general?
Proof? Proof!
UN Israel interacting with rebels on Syrian border The Times of Israel

Filthy western daubers in their stinky and unwashed bum dresses mourn over their lost al-qaeda revolution and - out of their filthy rat holes that consist of lies - throw dirt after the great Syrian President by blaming the terrorist´s crimes on him.

Remember, people, what has been leaked:
1_Britam_Leaks_Daily_Mail.jpg

Great Syrian president who massacres his own people using the country's military, just like his father did several times. The apple does not fall far from the tree.

You are delusional. Assad is no different than Sadam, in fact he's probably worse.
And the soldiers are not the people, flash bulb?
So why should the people massacre the people?

The truth is that Assad protects the people from evil terrorists.

I guess you're alien to the concept of a dictator using the country's military and intelligence apparatus to oppress, torture, and murder his own people? Actually if you review history, this is nothing new, it's been going on since ancient days.

The Syrian uprising was mostly secular, when the Syrian people saw that the world stood by and did nothing while Assad slaughtered tens of thousands of his own people, that's when groups like ISIS stepped in to fill the void. That is a fact.

Of course, because of Obama's failure to act, the conflict has now morphed into something much worse. Had Obama and the West stepped in to support the Syrian uprising at the right time, most of what we see today could have been avoided. Removing US troops from Iraq prematurely was another contributing factor.

The situation today is a great example of why it matters greatly who the American people elect as president.
Please, spare me from that propaganda shit.

You know that in truth, the west armed Al-Qaeda and others in several countries, especially in Syria, and gave them even air support in Libya!

UN Obama Fighting Alongside Al-Qaeda in Libya

Nobody is denying that the reason Al Queda stepped in was because Obama removed a defanged dictator that had become friendly with the West, and, even willingly, dismantled his how nuclear reactors and ambitions.

But the fact remains, had the West done what was necessary, ISIS would not have stepped in, nor would Assad have already murdered over 200,000 of his own people.
I consider this post confused.

Do you mean that resisting an Islamist takeover of the secular Syrian government was wrong? What do you think would happen to the Christians in Syria if the Government had not defended itself. How many of the dead are at the hands of ISIS and/or Al Nousra? As far as I can tell Saudi Arabia is far more odious:

SAUDI ARABIA: OUR BEHEADINGS ARE MORE ‘LEGITIMATE’ THAN THE ISLAMIC STATE’S

"Saudi Arabian government officials faced extreme backlash after a leaked video showed the brutal public beheading of a woman, who proclaimed her innocence as a man chopped off her head. The video led to many comparisons to the Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL), who also behead their victims in public."

Saudi Arabia Disputes Comparisons to ISIS Punishments

You got the order wrong. There was a Syrian uprising to remove Assad, which was secular. Assad started slaughtering his people using the military, he even dropped chemical weapons. Once the Syrian people realized that Obama and his red line are full of shit, the empty void was filled by Islamic savages who are competing with Assad as to who can kill more innocent people. Had Obama, the Arabs, and the West acted properly and when they needed to, this crisis could have easily been avoided. This is what happens when you have a half Muslim Chamberlain for president of the US and leader of the free world, at a time when we need a Churchill.
The chemical 'attack' was from the rebels. Probably why Britain quickly and somewhat gracefully found an exit out of the red-line coalition. Bottom line is the U.S. can not hope to defeat ISIS, the creature it and Israel created, without coordination with Syria and Iran.

Bullshit we aren't 'Cooperating" with the mass murderer Assad, and we don't need the mullahs of Iran for shit. They should be driven out of power. Iran with a nuke will change the world as we know it

Why is Israel handing out Golan to Al-Nusra and ISIS?

Jroc, apparently Assad's mouthpiece has a problem with Israel helping those in the FSA who were wounded and even helping wounded Syrian people. To him, everyone who comes in contact with Israel is a terrorist, even if it is a six-month old baby whose mother brought him over to the Israelis for urgent care.

IDF medics treating wounded Syrians battle mental toll - Israel News Ynetnews
Israel is supporting terrorists, including the FSA. As propaganda drone, you have no longer a problem with Al-Qaeda. The same terrorist group that attacked the US and destroyed the WTC is now a "rebel group".
Who knows, maybe Al-Qaeda had the same orderer back then as it has today...

UN Israel interacting with rebels on Syrian border The Times of Israel

Yes Assad collaborates and sponsors Hezbollah, who are shiite Jihadis and both are puppets of Iran. Hezbollah are a bunch of Islamist terrorist thugs who oppress Lebanese Christians and have established a shariah state in what was once a secular Christian majority Lebanon.

But you guys really need to get your bullshit stories in synch. One of you claims that Assad is this benevolent guy who saves Christians and another claims that he collaborates with Jihadis.
You are a joke.
Where I have said that Assad is protecting minorities?
Haaretz described Assad as the most preferred dictators of "Israel".
This zionazi state has destroyed tens of churches in Palestine.

You are a joke.
Where I have said that Assad is protecting minorities?
Haaretz described Assad as the most preferred dictators of "Israel".
This zionazi state has destroyed tens of churches in Palestine.
Assad is the big protector of Christians and other minorities. That´s one of the reasons he is still in office despite constant waves of western inbred cockroaches crawling into the county and carrying out their murderous acting.

Forum List

Back