Assad levels entire cities......nothing. Isreal builds some houses.....all hands on deck.

My position on Syria is written in stone on this site and the threads were created BEFORE Obama created the mess we now see. As far back as when ISIS was stealing American assets from the Iraqi government and taking them in huge convoys across the Iraq desert on the way to Syria.
Face it, you just can't handle someone who is as honest & consistent in their approach to Obama's foreign policy. I am the polar opposite of fools like you & the one you quoted.

Whatever, Soap Dropper...

The problem in Syria is not that ISIS controls the Deserts where no one else actually lives. The problem is that the FSA and Assad Regime are fighting in the regions where they do.

My position on Syria is written in stone on this site and the threads were created BEFORE Obama created the mess we now see. As far back as when ISIS was stealing American assets from the Iraqi government and taking them in huge convoys across the Iraq desert on the way to Syria.
Face it, you just can't handle someone who is as honest & consistent in their approach to Obama's foreign policy. I am the polar opposite of fools like you & the one you quoted.

Whatever, Soap Dropper...

The problem in Syria is not that ISIS controls the Deserts where no one else actually lives. The problem is that the FSA and Assad Regime are fighting in the regions where they do.
The problems is that we didn't take out isis when we had the chance to in the deserts of Iraq. We armed them via looking the other way as they stole American military assets. We funded them as we looked the other way as they took over the oil fields. Now they are dug in in Syria, fully armed & funded.

Obama can not leave the office he holds fast enough.

A deeply stupid comparison for sure
Another jew hater?

I'm for giving peace a chance in the middle east. Something Netanyahu has no interest in.

Syria is blowback from the bush administrations unnecessary bullshit wars.
I agree to an extent on Bush. Having said that obama volunteered for the job and claimed he was ready for it. I would argue that he has taken Bush's blunders and magnified them rather than fixing them.

The problems is that we didn't take out isis when we had the chance to in the deserts of Iraq. We armed them via looking the other way as they stole American military assets. We funded them as we looked the other way as they took over the oil fields. Now they are dug in in Syria, fully armed & funded.

Guy, an angry mob in the desert isn't a threat even if some loner in this country declares allegience to them.

You need to stop asking how high every time the Jews say "Jump".

Forum List

Back