Assad levels entire cities......nothing. Isreal builds some houses.....all hands on deck.

What? Republicans condemn him for allegedly starting this whole thing to topple Assad. You praise Putin and Assad for killing the people America backed to depose Assad.

Make up your mind. Do you hate Assad, who murders his own people for sport, or do you like him like Putin, Trump, and Iran do?
Obama played the coward & ran from the red line he drew, not Republicans
So you hope that Trump puts American boots on the ground to fight Russian boots on the ground?

Anyways the republican worship of Putin and Assad makes that unlikely to happen.
Had Obama done his job the Russians wouldn't be there to die from our bombs.
What job? Invaded Syria with American ground forces?
He made the fucking red line in didn't. Had he made good on HIS THREAT there were no Russians in Syria. The Russians came when Obama exposed his backside

Christ you're dense.
Do you even know what the red line was?

Oh, the OP is implying Obama did nothing about Assad. At the same time, the OP is implying the US abstention on the UN resolution is an example of hypocrisy.

Anyone see the giant lie behind that implication?

So you hope that Trump puts American boots on the ground to fight Russian boots on the ground?

Anyways the republican worship of Putin and Assad makes that unlikely to happen.
He made the fucking red line in didn't. Had he made good on HIS THREAT there were no Russians in Syria. The Russians came when Obama exposed his backside

Christ you're dense.
Of course. I also know that you will twist it in order to excuse Obama's cowardly reaction to it being crossed.

Christ you're dense.

Obungle's red line was non existent....the world laughed at his weak threat

The middle east is on fire and Obama is focusing on a land dispute where houses are being built. Not bombs, HOUSES

Christ you're dense.
Of course. I also know that you will twist it in order to excuse Obama's cowardly reaction to it being crossed.
What was his reaction? Hint: Trump supported it.

The middle east is on fire and Obama is focusing on a land dispute where houses are being built. Not bombs, HOUSES

The US voted for a resolution against Assad's massacre in Alleppo, dipshit. Russia is the one that vetoed it.

What exactly did you want Obama to do?

Don't be a coward. Answer the question.

Then we'll see what Trump does about "bombs" in Syria.

Christ you're dense.
This thread isn't about Trump, libstain. Grab your safety blanket so you can focus!

Christ you're dense.
This thread isn't about Trump, libstain. Grab your safety blanket so you can focus!
Answer my question. If you don't know the answer you can ask for help.

Christ you're dense.
Fuck off

Do I win?

Fuck off

Do I win?
No. Now hop back on Putin's cock and stop pretending that you care about Assad.

In fairness, Obama has fully endorsed 'Regime Change' in Syria. He even went as far as funding & arming heinous Jihadists to overthrow Assad. But we shouldn't have gotten involved with Syria's Civil War. It was never any of our business. ISIS, Al Qaeda, and other terrorist gangs benefited most from our involvement.

That being said, Obama is a Muslim. So his loyalties are with his fellow Muslims. He's been extremely hostile towards Israel throughout his tenure. This UN snub was just one last F-U before he leaves. He's got several F-U's to America coming before he leaves as well. But i'm not surprised at all. I've always considered him an Anti-American Muslim foreigner. I'm counting the days till America's long nightmare is over. Can't get here fast enough.

Fuck off

Do I win?
I have been consistent since the shit in Syria started. My position never changed before or after Russia's involvement. You can TRY to spin the thread but it's premise is simple and factual.

Fuck off

Do I win?
I have been consistent since the shit in Syria started. My position never changed before or after Russia's involvement. You can TRY to spin the thread but it's premise is simple and factual.
Fact is the republican party fully backs Assad, and the U.S. didn't even vote against Israel. If Israel's actions have pissed off the entire rest of the workd, that sounds like their problem.

Fuck off

Do I win?
Fact is the republican party fully backs Assad, and the U.S. didn't even vote against Israel. If Israel's actions have pissed off the entire rest of the workd, that sounds like their problem.
We didn't vote on the resolution we crafted you say....

Obama can not leave the office he holds fast enough.

A deeply stupid comparison for sure

He specializes in those. Of course, nothing Obama could have done in Syria would have been good for wingnuts like the Soapdropper here. They had to wait for Obama to announce his policy to see what he was against.

Here's the thing. Obama's position on the WB is the same as Bush, as Clinton, as Old Bush... it's occupied territory that must at some point be returned.

Obama can not leave the office he holds fast enough.

A deeply stupid comparison for sure

He specializes in those. Of course, nothing Obama could have done in Syria would have been good for wingnuts like the Soapdropper here. They had to wait for Obama to announce his policy to see what he was against.

Here's the thing. Obama's position on the WB is the same as Bush, as Clinton, as Old Bush... it's occupied territory that must at some point be returned.
My position on Syria is written in stone on this site and the threads were created BEFORE Obama created the mess we now see. As far back as when ISIS was stealing American assets from the Iraqi government and taking them in huge convoys across the Iraq desert on the way to Syria.
Face it, you just can't handle someone who is as honest & consistent in their approach to Obama's foreign policy. I am the polar opposite of fools like you & the one you quoted.

Forum List

Back