Assad must go, because the terrorists come to fight Assad? !!!!!!!

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
‘US not after regime change in Syria, but Assad must go’ – Kerry to Russian TV (is not taking out the Pres. of a country a regime change?)

Published time: 20 Dec, 2015 01:56Edited time: 20 Dec, 2015 02:00

“Russia can’t stop the war with Assad there because Assad attracts the foreign fighters. Assad is a magnet for terrorists, because they’re coming to fight Assad,” he said. (So Assad is not a terrorist, the terrorist come to fight Assad, and now ARE WE ON THE TERRORIST'S SIDE?)

READ MORE: Assad makes surprise Christmas visit to Damascus church (PHOTOS)

“So if you want to stop the war in Syria, and we do, if you want to fight Daesh and stop the growth of terrorism, you have to deal with the problem of Assad. Now, that doesn’t mean we want to change every aspect of the government; we don’t,” the diplomat added.

Assad makes surprise Christmas visit to Damascus church (PHOTOS)

(Putin must think Kerry is nuts.
Of course by terrorists Kerry must mean SA, Qatar, Us and Israel backed mercenaries?:dunno:)

56758f1ac36188ff708b4596.jpg

from red link above.

My comments are in parentheses.

Last edited:
I remember a time when the Democrat party was sucking up to that killer/dictator.

snip:
Nancy Pelosi's Syria Visit Sparks Criticism For Bungled Shuttle Diplomacy

from :Nancy Pelosi's Syria Visit Sparks Criticism For Bungled Shuttle Diplomacy | Fox News

now all of a sudden it's HE MUST be taken out. we want blood. bombing the seven other countries wasn't enough evidently

I don't know how anyone takes that democrat party serious and want's them in charge of our SECURITY.

Does anyone wonder about what would happen with Assad gone? I certainly wouldn't want to be a Christian, Yazidi, Alawite, or any other minority. You'd think that the results of removing Saddam and Ghadafi would at least give some pause,

So Assad is attracting the Terrorists because those like ISIL want to kill him, and so we must rid Syria of Assad so that we can appease the Terrorists like ISIL, and get them to stop fighting?

( Shakes my head but not surprise at Kerry stupidity )

So more or less what Kerry is trying to tell the rest of the world with his comments is that Syria should go from a brutal dictator that would kill those that belong to ISIL to a country ran by those from ISIL that would kill anyone that is not as radical as them ( ISIL )?

I laughed at the notion once that ISIL was a backed CIA group, but now I fear the way the White House and it Admin have been hell bent on removing Assad that our government might be the true money behind ISIL...

Leave Assad in and support him in defeating ISIL, but seeing he is a friend of Putin and Iran this government ( U.S. ) seem more hell bent of supporting ISIL than doing the right thing!

Kerry is giving lip service, Putin will do as he wishes as Obungles and Lurch sit and watch

I remember a time when the Democrat party was sucking up to that killer/dictator.

snip:

from :Nancy Pelosi's Syria Visit Sparks Criticism For Bungled Shuttle Diplomacy | Fox News

now all of a sudden it's HE MUST be taken out. we want blood. bombing the seven other countries wasn't enough evidently

I don't know how anyone takes that democrat party serious and want's them in charge of our SECURITY.

You know Steph the demonizing of Assad is beyond the pale. On one hand we fight every proxy war those Saudi kings want and they are truly evil exporting terror EVERYWHERE.

They make Iran's efforts look like chump change. We call Assad a killer/murderer but the Saudi's are going to behead a 19 year old this week because when he was 15 he took part in an anti government rally. The bloody bastards are going to stone a maid to death because she had an affair with her boss, but he gets away with only a flogging or two.

I don't get it.

So Assad is attracting the Terrorists because those like ISIL want to kill him, and so we must rid Syria of Assad so that we can appease the Terrorists like ISIL, and get them to stop fighting?

( Shakes my head but not surprise at Kerry stupidity )

So more or less what Kerry is trying to tell the rest of the world with his comments is that Syria should go from a brutal dictator that would kill those that belong to ISIL to a country ran by those from ISIL that would kill anyone that is not as radical as them ( ISIL )?

I laughed at the notion once that ISIL was a backed CIA group, but now I fear the way the White House and it Admin have been hell bent on removing Assad that our government might be the true money behind ISIL...

Leave Assad in and support him in defeating ISIL, but seeing he is a friend of Putin and Iran this government ( U.S. ) seem more hell bent of supporting ISIL than doing the right thing!

Sigh I've been so pro west for so many years and defended every action but the draft in Vietnam. Somehow witnessing Obama and Clinton take down Mubarak to install the MB Libya, Yemen and overthrowing a duly elected President and party in the Ukraine I now stand appalled at the shit we're doing in the world. Assad has been no threat to us.

All they want to do is to try to install another Muslim Brotherhood government in Syria and then Lord help the poor Syrians.

Kerry is giving lip service, Putin will do as he wishes as Obungles and Lurch sit and watch

We have no business in Syria. Obungles and Lurch created ISIS. They best step aside and let Putin take them out. I wish more would join Putin because apart from territory in Syria and Iraq they've successfully invaded Afghanistan and crushed a greater portion of the Taliban.

Our media won't tell us this with the exception of a couple like Brietbart and the Washington Times but it's true. ISIS is now in Afghanistan. Special.

The answer has been right before our eyes. We declare Syria to be a gun free zone. Problem solved. maybe Assad will be acceptable after he disarms himself. Naturally this has to be approved by Israel.

Holy toledo! First coffee. Whenever I slag the MB I keep forgetting to put up "the why" of why the Egyptian people threw them out of office so damn quick. Apart from the MB just going to town on the Coptics and Morsi being the power hungry ruthless version of Obama.....

You know what Egyptian President Morsi did that was the straw that broke the camel's back?

He appointed the Governor of Luxor. I know I deal with many younger ones here at USMB. Not that I'm old :) But maybe many don't remember the horrific terror attack at Luxor that took out over 70 tourists and guides.

The Governor he appointed was the mastermind of that terror attack. THAT'S why they rose up in revolt against Obama's Muslim Brotherhood. AND that's why the Egyptians were so incensed when Obama sent McCain and Lindsay over to try to free Morsi and other MB monsters.

The answer has been right before our eyes. We declare Syria to be a gun free zone. Problem solved. maybe Assad will be acceptable after he disarms himself. Naturally this has to be approved by Israel.

I'm into "suicide vest free zones" too! Let's kick it up a notch.

:lol:

‘US not after regime change in Syria, but Assad must go’ – Kerry to Russian TV (is not taking out the Pres. of a country a regime change?)

“Russia can’t stop the war with Assad there because Assad attracts the foreign fighters. Assad is a magnet for terrorists, because they’re coming to fight Assad,” he said. (So Assad is not a terrorist, the terrorist come to fight Assad, and now ARE WE ON THE TERRORIST'S SIDE?)

“So if you want to stop the war in Syria, and we do, if you want to fight Daesh and stop the growth of terrorism, you have to deal with the problem of Assad. Now, that doesn’t mean we want to change every aspect of the government; we don’t,” the diplomat added.

Of course by terrorists Kerry must mean SA, Qatar, Us and Israel backed mercenaries?:dunno:)

from red link above.

Assad is a good man. One has to take leaders in the ME and grade them on a far different scale than we do. This man is not a monster. On the other hand watch what the Saudis do this week with someone who was only a child at a government rally years ago.

They are going to behead him and then crucify his body. But the SA's are our pals for some reason.

snip:

You know Steph the demonizing of Assad is beyond the pale. On one hand we fight every proxy war those Saudi kings want and they are truly evil exporting terror EVERYWHERE.

They make Iran's efforts look like chump change. We call Assad a killer/murderer but the Saudi's are going to behead a 19 year old this week because when he was 15 he took part in an anti government rally. The bloody bastards are going to stone a maid to death because she had an affair with her boss, but he gets away with only a flogging or two.

I don't get it.

Assad must go-----because ASSAD is a murderer. As to executing children----no country comes close to Iran-----ASSAD's sponsor, when it comes to executing 15 year old boys for engaging in a homosexual act. Execution by slow torture. Lets try to maintain a modicum of balance. I am no fan of Saudi policies-----but I have to admit-----of the muslims from north Africa ---and the rest of Africa and from
south east asia -------etc----that I have known well over the past 45 years------for the record ---people educated in those lands and--------GOOD STUDENTS by definition---because in those lands only the GOOD students get to go to medical school (good includes COMPLIANT) the Saudis were the least brain washed. Disclaimer-----the Iranians I have known were not into executing children----which is one of the reasons many fled Iran---ie they fled the POLICIES OF IRAN.

Saddam also claimed a great love for Christians------he murdered in the hundreds
of thousands----mostly Shiites and Kurds-----but Christians were not entirely safe and he sponsored world wide terrorism--------a BAATHIST----ideological equivalent of ASSAD-----except he hated Iranians (being a sunni). Saddam vs Assad is an example of-------murderers with some differences. The situation is a clue for
the current situation in YEMEN. Iran fomented and PAID for an armed blood bath
against the SUNNI majority-----enlisted lots of quislings and already present Shiites and seeded the place with Hezbollah dogs-------now invading Saudi arabia. . No
Christians there with which to flirt--------they WAS ALL GONE LONG AGO

from red link above.

Assad is a good man. One has to take leaders in the ME and grade them on a far different scale than we do. This man is not a monster. On the other hand watch what the Saudis do this week with someone who was only a child at a government rally years ago.

They are going to behead him and then crucify his body. But the SA's are our pals for some reason.

yes-----macabre, as much as Iran is your pal. DISCLAIMER ----of the muslims I have known well in the USA over the past 45+ years. -------the most normal minded have been IRANIANS AND SAUDIS -------of course those individuals would not have kissed Kerry's ass either. Of the Pakistanis I have know well over the
past 45+ years---------nice guys but what I came to know from them------rendered
"BERNARDINO" no surprise and I expect more--------DAUGHTERS OF BERNARDINO.

snip:

I don't get it.

Assad must go-----because ASSAD is a murderer. As to executing children----no country comes close to Iran-----ASSAD's sponsor, when it comes to executing 15 year old boys for engaging in a homosexual act. Execution by slow torture. Lets try to maintain a modicum of balance. I am no fan of Saudi policies-----but I have to admit-----of the muslims from north Africa ---and the rest of Africa and from
south east asia -------etc----that I have known well over the past 45 years------for the record ---people educated in those lands and--------GOOD STUDENTS by definition---because in those lands only the GOOD students get to go to medical school (good includes COMPLIANT) the Saudis were the least brain washed. Disclaimer-----the Iranians I have known were not into executing children----which is one of the reasons many fled Iran---ie they fled the POLICIES OF IRAN.

Saddam also claimed a great love for Christians------he murdered in the hundreds
of thousands----mostly Shiites and Kurds-----but Christians were not entirely safe and he sponsored world wide terrorism--------a BAATHIST----ideological equivalent of ASSAD-----except he hated Iranians (being a sunni). Saddam vs Assad is an example of-------murderers with some differences. The situation is a clue for
against the SUNNI majority-----enlisted lots of quislings and already present Shiites and seeded the place with Hezbollah dogs-------now invading Saudi arabia. . No

SA is worst than Iran. Iran forces sex changes, true, they do not execute them like SA.

snip:

I don't get it.

Saudi Arabia paid for an armed bloodbath in Syria. But they are going to lose. They are going to lose in Yemen too.

snip:

I don't get it.

Saudi Arabia paid for an armed bloodbath in Syria. But they are going to lose. They are going to lose in Yemen too.

You need not repeat the IRANIAN PROPAGANDA-------I know it already. An interesting factoid------they very first muslim I knew well-------that was 45 +
years ago------was a Shiite------but not from Iran. He knew no Arabic---
his usual tongue was URDU------but he also spoke FARSI as a kind of "holy
language" See? I know the system. It is the Shiites outside of Iran who AT THAT TIME were impressed with the crap. Since that time the educated Shiites have fled the filth

Forum List

Back