🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Assange: Clinton pushing for Pence takeover of Trump Whitehouse

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Vice president denies allegations of mutiny against Trump
Assange: Clinton Pushing for ‘Pence Takeover’ of Trump White House
WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange alleged Tuesday that Hillary Clinton and two intelligence officials are working to replace President Donald Trump with Vice President Mike Pence.

Assange asserted that Clinton, who views Pence as “predictable hence defeatable,” is pushing for a “Pence takeover” at the White House.

Follow
Julian Assange @JulianAssange

Clinton stated privately this month that she is quietly pushing for a Pence takeover. She stated that Pence is predictable hence defeatable.

4:20 AM - 14 Mar 2017
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hopefully to many people are awake to let this bitch take over.

I think that the likely reason has nothing to do with Pence's electability, but rather the fact that he has not given indications of being batshit crazy as has the orange clown.

Attempting to overthrow the government using violence or illegal means is against the law, which I think Democrats should keep in mind if they want to stay out of prison.

This is what I have been expecting.

I predicted WAY back on Mar. 3 of 2014 that the next POTUS would be a dominionist.

Trump is a Rockefeller Republican with links to how the Nixonian era conducted business. He was mentored by Roy Cohn. That means he is at odds with both the neo-cons and the liberals. When Nixon was at odds with both these factions, they colluded to end his presidency with the Deep State.

Nixon never authorized that break in. Though he did cover up the trail to the break in. That was enough.

When Reagan, Clinton, and Bush were guilty of covering up nefarious actions of their administrations, they were not held to similar accounts. It is a clear double standard based on partisan politics. We have, in essence, three different political view points. Two of the political persuasions are not hostile to the Deep State, or to the globalists or the Federal Reserve. The other seeks to put the interests of American mega corporations first, rather than the global networks serving the banking cartel.

It will for sure be an interesting next couple of years.

If the Occupy Movement and BLM does not stand in solidarity with the Tea Party movement, and reject Soros and his Open Society zombie money, the American people may lose their one chance to throw off the chains of slavery.

Exactly. On the other hand... Clinton has gotten away with so much already I think she could steal a baby elephant on camera with its trunk and legs stick in out the bottom of her dress and not get in trouble

This shit is really out of hand. You don't have to take over Trump, you have to takeover all of us that put him there. I don't think we'll let you overthrow our government, you jackasses.

upload_2017-3-14_17-43-19.png

I think that the likely reason has nothing to do with Pence's electability, but rather the fact that he has not given indications of being batshit crazy as has the orange clown.

Don't forget Obama is a clown too LOL

upload_2017-3-14_17-51-49.png

upload_2017-3-14_17-52-3.png

upload_2017-3-14_17-52-33.png

Forum List

Back