If Trump doesn't pardon Julian Assange, I may be done supporting him.

The rioters tie Trump to their insurrection,their attack on our capital They directly implicate Trump But the repub scum in the senate don't care Politics before country

What deserted island you been on? He gets angry and goes into insult mode and takes it personal over critisem of trump even if you ask valid fair questions why did he never lift one finger to get rid of the cia and fed or open up a real investigation into 9/11. :cuckoo: He played us all and same as Obama,was all talk and no action on his talk of making america great again.
LMFAO'''''
Has LA always been this quick to throw people under the bus
whenever he can gang up with someone ? And when it's one-on-one he runs away like a scared little boy.

lol

Not my problem.
You deal with your insecurities on your own.
I'm not your support system.
Can't admit when you're wrong.
Gee--I never met anyone like that.

I've been Trump's strongest supporter here the last 2 years --prove me wrong.....annoying Spock avatar boy.
I don't even know who the fuck you are and I've been here since 2009.

Good to see the lunatics who fed off the conspiracy theories of the lunatic in the White House — and quite a few other nutty theories too! — fight with each other. If the right populist Republican Party “base” ever splits away from the “RINOs” and tries to form a new “patriotic” Know Nothing “American Party” ... this is about what it will look like!

Meanwhile, Julian Assange and Edward Snowden should be pardoned. They will probably remain in the doghouse, but at least out of jail, hopefully eventually granted sanctuary in some more independent country in Europe like Spain. Russia is too damn cold!

Mike Pompeo still has Trump’s ear. He has a good shot at becoming the next Republican Presidential candidate — if the party holds together. He is and has always been a NO PARDON Security State / Military Industrial Complex / anti-China fanatic. A shrewd Christian Zionist “End Times” politician. More competent and therefore more dangerous even than Trump.

Last edited:
He won’t do it and you should have stopped supporting him long ago. He’s a fake phony just like Big Ears.
If you believe the haters, maybe.
I listen to the man himself, not what others say or think of him.
(Does he hold the record for most books about a president yet ?)
I believe most people who think they hate hime really just don't know him.

As for Assange - it's possible he's been threatened not to pardon him.

Tough guy tRumpy afraid of some bullshit threat? There is just no way. He is a mans man, hell a God/King!!!!!

MAGA

Anyone notice McConnell saying election was NO fraud? and Trump DID instigate the attack on our capital?

Forum List

Back