Assange Retaliates Back Last Night, Releases Entire Partnership Documents From Board

The Clinton Cash book says a lot along these lines ... Bill gets hundreds of thousands dollars for speeches while traveling on private jets with well heeled people who wanted to "connect" with foreign interests via Hillary as Secretary of State. I had to close the book before getting through the first chapter. Maybe I'll be able to pick it up later ... if we survive as a country.

Clinton Cash is a book of Republican fantasies, bought and paid for with Republican dark money. Even the author admits that he has no proof of anything he says in the book, it just "looks bad".
You make up shit and throw it out there expecting it to stick. It doesn't work that way.

Clinton Cash Book - The Untold Story of How and Why Foreign Governments and Businesses Helped Make Bill and Hillary Rich
In 2000, Bill and Hillary Clinton owed millions of dollars in legal debt. Since then, they’ve earned over $130 million. Where did the money come from?
In his New York Times bestselling books Extortion and Throw Them All Out, Schweizer detailed patterns of official corruption in Washington that led to congressional resignations and new ethics laws.

In Clinton Cash, he follows the Clinton money trail, revealing the connection between their personal fortune, their “close personal friends”, the Clinton Foundation, foreign nations, and some of the highest ranks of government.

Schweizer reveals the Clinton’s troubling dealings in Kazakhstan, Colombia, Haiti, and other places at the “wild west” fringe of the global economy. In this blockbuster exposé, Schweizer merely presents the troubling facts he’s uncovered. Meticulously researched and scrupulously sourced, filled with headline-making revelations, Clinton Cash raises serious questions of judgment, of possible indebtedness to an array of foreign interests, and ultimately, of fitness for high public office.

The sad reality is, none of this will stop Hillary. I'm not even sure if any votes matter anymore. They system is rigged.

Just compare Hillary rallies to Trump rallies. Everyone hates Hillary.

Any group of people besides angry uneducated white men who love Trump???
Would you like to tell us?

Well. He doesn't have the rapist, robbers, murders, felons, mentally deranged (that's you!,), junky, Thugery, illegal alien, Muslim terrorists and their enabler vote....but I'm sure I have left many others out!

Wow; that platitudinous concoction you posted reflects the intellectual level of Trump supporters.
;-)

You mean hitlery is dumber....huh....

Gee, that was a dumb comment.
A Trump supporter?

Wow....another hitlery voter.....

Anyone but Trump, who is closer to Hitler in his bigotry than any other candidate.

You do realize Trump wants to serve all Americans? Hillary already stated she wouldn't with that deplorable comment.

Odd that you think any of that will even matter to anyone but RWNJs.
This part of the blurb beyond the list of donors is some of what confuses me: "In fact, Hillary’s connection to connection to Lafarge was exploited when the firm was implicated in facilitating a CIA-backed covert arms export network to Saddam Hussein." Wasn't this 'facilitating' done during the Reagan admin? Furthermore, this Assange rationale reads like a '7 degrees to Kevin Bacon' paean. As though..if your customer robs a bank, you must be an accessory to burglary.

None of that matters. As long as the book has some form of "I hate Hillary" or "I hate Obama" in the title, or at least somewhere on the cover, RWNJs will pay a fortune for it. I'm thinking about writing one myself and take some of their money.

Odd that you think any of that will even matter to anyone but RWNJs.
True...the Libs have already proven they KNOW Hillary is a pathologically lying, law-violating, treasonous, terrorist-aiding, American-sacrificing, self-serving sack of fecal matter and simply DON'T CARE.

God bless Assange, that criminal, for trying, though!

Oh My. Tell me what else I know.

Attachments

• upload_2016-10-6_9-16-0.png
    upload_2016-10-6_9-16-0.png
    72.2 KB · Views: 36
Hey Hillary was SOC when we left Iraq just like the agreement GWB signed said we would. So that means SHE LEFT IRAQ RABBLE RABBLE!

Forum List

Back