Assange Retaliates Back Last Night, Releases Entire Partnership Documents From Board

Odd that you think any of that will even matter to anyone but RWNJs.
This part of the blurb beyond the list of donors is some of what confuses me: "In fact, Hillary’s connection to connection to Lafarge was exploited when the firm was implicated in facilitating a CIA-backed covert arms export network to Saddam Hussein." Wasn't this 'facilitating' done during the Reagan admin? Furthermore, this Assange rationale reads like a '7 degrees to Kevin Bacon' paean. As though..if your customer robs a bank, you must be an accessory to burglary.

The sad reality is, none of this will stop Hillary. I'm not even sure if any votes matter anymore. They system is rigged.

Just compare Hillary rallies to Trump rallies. Everyone hates Hillary.

True...the Libs have already proven they KNOW Hillary is a pathologically lying, law-violating, treasonous, terrorist-aiding, American-sacrificing, self-serving sack of fecal matter and simply DON'T CARE.

God bless Assange, that criminal, for trying, though!

The sad reality is, none of this will stop Hillary. I'm not even sure if any votes matter anymore. They system is rigged.

"They system is rigged." Didn't take long for that seeded implication to take root in your mind and become a full blown fact there. How long has that been your pre-emptive mantra? Was 'rigged election' your first thought in December 1999 regarding the 2k election?

Any group of people besides angry uneducated white men who love Trump???
Would you like to tell us?

Wow; that platitudinous concoction you posted reflects the intellectual level of Trump supporters.
;-)

You mean hitlery is dumber....huh....

Gee, that was a dumb comment.
A Trump supporter?

Wow....another hitlery voter.....

Anyone but Trump, who is closer to Hitler in his bigotry than any other candidate.

Deplorable

The Clinton Cash book says a lot along these lines ... Bill gets hundreds of thousands dollars for speeches while traveling on private jets with well heeled people who wanted to "connect" with foreign interests via Hillary as Secretary of State. I had to close the book before getting through the first chapter. Maybe I'll be able to pick it up later ... if we survive as a country.

Clinton Cash is a book of Republican fantasies, bought and paid for with Republican dark money. Even the author admits that he has no proof of anything he says in the book, it just "looks bad".

True...the Libs have already proven they KNOW Hillary is a pathologically lying, law-violating, treasonous, terrorist-aiding, American-sacrificing, self-serving sack of fecal matter and simply DON'T CARE.

God bless Assange, that criminal, for trying, though!

No, we actually check the facts before posting and know that these are Republican smears with no basis in fact at all, but you don't care. You have your orange faced bigot and you're going with him regardless.

No, we actually check the facts before posting and know that these are Republican smears with no basis in fact at all, but you don't care.
so now the delusional liberals are trying to defend Hillary by claiming Assange is a REPUBLICAN?!

:lmao: :cuckoo:

No, we actually check the facts before posting and know that these are Republican smears with no basis in fact at all, but you don't care.
so now the delusional liberals are trying to defend Hillary by claiming Assange is a REPUBLICAN?!

:lmao: :cuckoo:
I think the poster was talking about the author of Clinton Cash..or does that mean Assange is the author of that screed? Sorry to be so uninformed about authorship. I've never read it. I seldom read hit pieces since the one about the Bush Family. I think it was called "The Family That Preys Together" and it turned me off for good.

Forum List

Back