Assange: The next leak will lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton

Who the hell else is going to cover the Wikileaks? The MSM is controlled by the establishment, hell, the Wikileaks already made clear that the MSM is in the tank for Hillary.

Seems that the only way the American public is going to find out about the DNC and Hillary campaign emails at Wikileaks is either in Aljeezera, PRESS TV, RT, etc. No matter what English language non-Round Table Group controlled media releases them, you are going to be pissy. Why? Because it exposes the corruption of the demon girl you love so much.

If they were released to Infowars or Global Research, everyone knows what your reaction would be, so go off and whine and cry uselessly, it's called shooting the messenger.

Every media outlet implicitly has some bias now, don't they? Get over yourself already, let the consumer beware. If you aren't aware of corporate America's MSM bias, then you are being a disingenuous idiot.

Seems to me someone just doesn't like freedom of the press and freedom of though. Everyone knows that the emails are authentic. Sit and spin.

Do you know how goofy that sounds?
How goofy what sounds? You need to be more clear with your posts.

Forgive me for not being more clear. Do you know how goofy your post sounds?
Can you be more specific? Which part sounds "goofy?" If you don't clarify, I am just going to have to stop responding to you and believe that you live in an alternate universe.

Your claim that a russian propaganda site is more credible than our own press is goofy.
So you are ignorant that our own press has become a propaganda tool as well?

Well, well, well it looks like Assange is going to be dropping NEW leaks that will supposedly contain enough evidence to see Clinton arrested.

He's also dropping hints that those who keeping saying the Russians are behind it may just one day find "egg on their faces".

Enjoy the video:

Keep on salivating. Here it is my 70th birthday - and still no trophy points...as promised...

Happy birthday!! The software will kick them out to you some time today. Remember there's thousands of alerts being pushed to members every minute so it may take some time

My birthday was Oct. 16....... I have not receive my trophy points either.

I don't understand why you folks care about "Ratings" "Likes Received" "Trophy Points" etc.

Why don't you guys focus on making thought provoking and interesting posts instead of the rigged ratings system.

If you don't believe it is as rigged as the elections are, go to this thread;

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Then figure out how the majority of the posters in this thread can have such high ratings with so few messages posted?!?

Yeah, right. Your trophy points don't mean squat. They hand them out to the elites like candy. :tinfoil:

And if they don't like you? You aren't getting any. :badgrin:

I agree and I noticed that a long time ago.

I was just kidding. If you notice I don't even post my birthday in my profile.

27263757916_8f603600cb_z.jpg

Forum List

Back