Assange: The next leak will lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton

It's much easier to believe what Trump actually said

Then why are you voting for Hillary Clinton?

Besides, it's not what he's saying it's what other people are saying. You're more prone to believe what other people say about him than what other say about Hillary.

So what is being said about him that isn't true? I've seen and heard his childish rantings.

You make my point.

So, do you believe anything said about Hillary Clinton is true? Or shall I out you as a hypocrite right here and now?

Poor attempt to dodge. What is being said about him that isn't true?

So, do you believe anything said about Hillary Clinton is true? Or shall I out you as a hypocrite right here and now?
It has been established as a law of physics that there is an inverse relationship between how bad rumors make Hillary look and the likelihood that they are false.

This is known as "Hillary's Law".

Not really.

Your biases tell you that every bad thing you hear people say about Donald Trump is true. That's it. You are so convinced they are true, you don't really need an answer from me. If I say some of it isn't true, you'll try to prove they are true. If I say all of it is true, you will be sated.

Such is the complicated (or not) workings of the liberal psyche.

But if you really must know, things that are untrue, like implications of racism or bigotry, or suggestions of similarities to Hitler come to mind.

Last edited:
1cbde27db0666b8f0b2bf1d98d08edcb.jpg

Hillary is running for Presidency because she's chasing money and power. Trump already has money and power.

Not really.

Your biases tell you that everything you hear people say about Donald Trump is true. That's it. You are so convinced they are true, you don't really need an answer from me. If I say some of it isn't true, you'll try to prove they are true. If I say all of it is true, you will be sated.

Such is the complicated (or not) workings of the liberal psyche.

But if you really must know, things that are untrue, like implications of racism or bigotry, or suggestions of similarities to Hitler come to mind.

That's it? The only thing you can say is that Trump is not Hitler? I'll give you that one. Only Hitler was Hitler. Do you admit that most of the other things said are true?

That's it? The only thing you can say is that Trump is not Hitler? I'll give you that one. Only Hitler was Hitler. Do you admit that most of the other things said are tr
If true, then Hillary is a racist and bigot for saying Trump supporters are deplorable. Half of American are homophobes, racists, bigots, xenophobe S? Really?

That's it? The only thing you can say is that Trump is not Hitler? I'll give you that one. Only Hitler was Hitler. Do you admit that most of the other things said are tr
If true, then Hillary is a racist and bigot for saying Trump supporters are deplorable. Half of American are homophobes, racists, bigots, xenophobe S? Really?

No, she didn't say half of Americans. She said half of Trump supporters. That works out to about 1/6 of Americans.

Just what I thought. More conspiracy theory bullshit. Make that deep conspiracy theory bullshit.

You call all of this conspiracy theories, but believe everything people say about Donald Trump.

How convenient for you.

It's much easier to believe what Trump actually said he did than it is to believe some all controlling secret society that rules the world.
It's documented by their own historian ya nit wit.

It's not a conspiracy, it is out in the open, it's just how things work. Just the facts sir.

https://www.amazon.com/Anglo-American-Establishment-Quigley-Carroll/dp/0945001010&tag=ff0d01-20

https://www.amazon.com/Tragedy-Hope...c=1&refRID=QXFAQPFV9FM02ECDR9RY&tag=ff0d01-20

No, she didn't say half of Americans. She said half of Trump supporters. That works out to about 1/6 of Americans.

What a dodge! You must feel proud of yourself. A criminal calling hard working honest Americans deplorable, the irony knows no bounds.

Just what I thought. More conspiracy theory bullshit. Make that deep conspiracy theory bullshit.

You call all of this conspiracy theories, but believe everything people say about Donald Trump.

How convenient for you.

It's much easier to believe what Trump actually said he did than it is to believe some all controlling secret society that rules the world.

It's not a conspiracy, it is out in the open, it's just how things work. Just the facts sir.

https://www.amazon.com/Anglo-American-Establishment-Quigley-Carroll/dp/0945001010&tag=ff0d01-20

https://www.amazon.com/Tragedy-Hope...c=1&refRID=QXFAQPFV9FM02ECDR9RY&tag=ff0d01-20

You'll believe anything.

What a dodge! You must feel proud of yourself. A criminal calling hard working honest Americans deplorable, the irony knows no bounds.

No dodge. You just had the amount wrong.

Russians are to hiLIARy's email scandal what the video maker was to Benghazi:

Squirrel!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Except that RT is the propaganda arm of Putin. Are you really this stupid?

Who the hell else is going to cover the Wikileaks? The MSM is controlled by the establishment, hell, the Wikileaks already made clear that the MSM is in the tank for Hillary.

Seems that the only way the American public is going to find out about the DNC and Hillary campaign emails at Wikileaks is either in Aljeezera, PRESS TV, RT, etc. No matter what English language non-Round Table Group controlled media releases them, you are going to be pissy. Why? Because it exposes the corruption of the demon girl you love so much.

If they were released to Infowars or Global Research, everyone knows what your reaction would be, so go off and whine and cry uselessly, it's called shooting the messenger.

Every media outlet implicitly has some bias now, don't they? Get over yourself already, let the consumer beware. If you aren't aware of corporate America's MSM bias, then you are being a disingenuous idiot.

Seems to me someone just doesn't like freedom of the press and freedom of though. Everyone knows that the emails are authentic. Sit and spin.

Do you know how goofy that sounds?
How goofy what sounds? You need to be more clear with your posts.

Forgive me for not being more clear. Do you know how goofy your post sounds?
Can you be more specific? Which part sounds "goofy?" If you don't clarify, I am just going to have to stop responding to you and believe that you live in an alternate universe.

Except that RT is the propaganda arm of Putin. Are you really this stupid?

Who the hell else is going to cover the Wikileaks? The MSM is controlled by the establishment, hell, the Wikileaks already made clear that the MSM is in the tank for Hillary.

Seems that the only way the American public is going to find out about the DNC and Hillary campaign emails at Wikileaks is either in Aljeezera, PRESS TV, RT, etc. No matter what English language non-Round Table Group controlled media releases them, you are going to be pissy. Why? Because it exposes the corruption of the demon girl you love so much.

If they were released to Infowars or Global Research, everyone knows what your reaction would be, so go off and whine and cry uselessly, it's called shooting the messenger.

Every media outlet implicitly has some bias now, don't they? Get over yourself already, let the consumer beware. If you aren't aware of corporate America's MSM bias, then you are being a disingenuous idiot.

Seems to me someone just doesn't like freedom of the press and freedom of though. Everyone knows that the emails are authentic. Sit and spin.

Do you know how goofy that sounds?
How goofy what sounds? You need to be more clear with your posts.

Forgive me for not being more clear. Do you know how goofy your post sounds?
Can you be more specific? Which part sounds "goofy?" If you don't clarify, I am just going to have to stop responding to you and believe that you live in an alternate universe.

Your claim that a russian propaganda site is more credible than our own press is goofy.

Why are we trusting an Australian citizen who is currently in England, taking sanctuary in an Ecuadorian embassy?

How do we know for sure that these emails are genuine, and not something that Assange has generated so that he could have a propaganda influence on the election?

Because if they were fake MSM along with the U.S. Government and the Clinton Camp would have debunked them already...

Seeing they have not mean they ( MSM, the U.S. Government, and Clinton Camp ) are admitting the leaked emails are genuine and not altered...

FBI To Reopen Investigation Into Hillary Clinton's Email
October 28, 20161:32 PM ET

FBI Director James Comey has notified members of Congress that the FBI has reopened its investigation into the handling of classified information in connection with Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server while secretary of state.

In a letter to the leaders of congressional oversight committees, Comey wrote: "In connection with an unrelated case, the FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation. I am writing to inform you that the investigative team briefed me on this yesterday, and I agreed that the FBI should take appropriate investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether they contain classified information, as well as to assess their importance to our investigation."

He added, "the FBI cannot yet assess whether or not this material may be significant, and I cannot predict how long it will take us to complete this additional work."

Earlier this year, Comey closed the yearlong investigation without filing any charges against Clinton and her associates.

FBI To Reopen Investigation Into Hillary Clinton's Email
I'd be willing to bet this is a charade by Comey to save his reputation after being shown to be in the pocket of the DNC.
Could be. But, the main thing is that Hillary is still in the forefront of an investigation. She's not off the hook just yet. Only time will tell if anything comes of this. I hope the bitch serves time behind bars.

She won't end up behind bars.

She'll get an ankle bracelet, and not allowed to travel more than 25 miles from home

Stuck in the same house with Bill 24/7/365!?!

Now I'm having one of those pity moments for Bill!!!

Well, well, well it looks like Assange is going to be dropping NEW leaks that will supposedly contain enough evidence to see Clinton arrested.

He's also dropping hints that those who keeping saying the Russians are behind it may just one day find "egg on their faces".

Enjoy the video:

When fascism comes to America it will come in a suit and tie made overseas, draped in the American Flag with the Cross of Christianity held in his left hand and his tiny right fist coiled and ready to strike any dissent.

You know, if you people keep screaming that Assange is going to release something that will put Hillary in jail, and nothing ever happens, eventually people are going to tune it out.

Remember the story of the boy who cried "wolf"?
No.......you're not understanding it. She will NOT go to jail even if the emails prove ONCE AGAIN that she commited a crime. What we are saying is that the evidence will be there. Like I said before, they could find the body with her DNA all over it, the video, the audio, the murder weapon, 150 eye witnesses and she'd still never go to jail. Just won't happen. Make sense now?

She could do it on live TV and then tell all her voters that she did it and they would still scream " Russia made her do it "!

As for the hackers, well for some reason I believe Edward Snowden is behind it...

How convenient for you.

You'll believe anything.

You're just plain ignorant.

Forum List

Back