Assange: The next leak will lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton

of course I have a mind that has read countless, WHO DONE IT? mysteries so forgive me if I am just conspiratorial off the wall crazy,

and note I support Hillary,

but what if, this Assange October surprise is somehow tied in with the FBI investigating the Russians hacking us, and finding in the hacked material emails of Hillary's that need to be gone through to see if they are duplicates or new emails?

And this is why Comey is reopening the email investigation, to ascertain such? He mentioned it was Clinton emails the FBI came across in another FBI investigation, that reopened the previous server referral that he previously closed?

ok, tin foil hat is removed now! :D
- The head of the FBI said on Friday the agency would investigate additional emails that have surfaced related to Hillary Clinton's use of a personal email server to determine whether they contain classified information. Read the FBI's full letter.

- New emails tied to the FBI's Clinton inquiry were discovered during probe of former Congressman Anthony Weiner's sexting probe, according to the New York Times. The emails were discovered after the FBI seized electronic devices belonging to Clinton aide Huma Abedin and her husband Anthony Weiner.
- Hillary Clinton has not yet responded publicly to the news, but chairman of the Clinton campaign John Podesta's statement said the FBI should immediately provide more information about its discovery.

Election 2016
WOW, who knew the FBI would be investigating Weiner's sexting? Why would they even involve themselves with that when we have terrorists on the loose here in the USA like the gay night club murderer who they missed all signs?

The FBI investigates the sexual exploitation of minors. They even have FBI agents pose as minors in chatrooms to sting adults trying to exploit them. This is not new or unique.

If it makes you feel any better, Childrens' Services and the local PD are also investigating Weiner.
yeah, but he wasn't sexting with a minor, she was in her late 20's....he took a pic of his boner with his son in the room.... so that could be why the FBI is involved, PERHAPS, but that still seems like it would be the PD investigators and child services....?

Sure this isnt something new?

of course I have a mind that has read countless, WHO DONE IT? mysteries so forgive me if I am just conspiratorial off the wall crazy,

but what if, this Assange October surprise is somehow tied in with the FBI investigating the Russians hacking us, and finding in the hacked material emails of Hillary's that need to be gone through to see if they are duplicates or new emails?

And this is why Comey is reopening the email investigation, to ascertain such? He mentioned it was Clinton emails the FBI came across in another FBI investigation, that reopened the previous server referral that he previously closed?

- The head of the FBI said on Friday the agency would investigate additional emails that have surfaced related to Hillary Clinton's use of a personal email server to determine whether they contain classified information. Read the FBI's full letter.

- New emails tied to the FBI's Clinton inquiry were discovered during probe of former Congressman Anthony Weiner's sexting probe, according to the New York Times. The emails were discovered after the FBI seized electronic devices belonging to Clinton aide Huma Abedin and her husband Anthony Weiner.
- Hillary Clinton has not yet responded publicly to the news, but chairman of the Clinton campaign John Podesta's statement said the FBI should immediately provide more information about its discovery.

Election 2016
WOW, who knew the FBI would be investigating Weiner's sexting? Why would they even involve themselves with that when we have terrorists on the loose here in the USA like the gay night club murderer who they missed all signs?

The FBI investigates the sexual exploitation of minors. They even have FBI agents pose as minors in chatrooms to sting adults trying to exploit them. This is not new or unique.

If it makes you feel any better, Childrens' Services and the local PD are also investigating Weiner.
yeah, but he wasn't sexting with a minor, she was in her late 20's....he took a pic of his boner with his son in the room.... so that could be why the FBI is involved, PERHAPS, but that still seems like it would be the PD investigators and child services....?

Could be? I dunno? I woke up from a rainy day nap a little while ago and am just trying to figure out what's going on.... :)

Unbelievable, it looks like we are stuck with her with a feeling that it's forever...Sadly! :(

Sorry that you are disappointed, but it's good that you are finally admitting that the majority of the country thinks you are wrong, and will proudly elect Hillary as our next president.
Sweet jesus is not my president to me ... even if she became President of the United States it would be difficult thing to believe after all her things you know that do not smell very good she will be a rotten President with perhaps the fresh ink on the fingers after a brief stint in jail ?

If you are an American citizen, she will be your president. If not, then fuck off.

I am not Américan :badgrin: well we could see the kind of peoples you vote for the crooked Hillary the one who say fuck off like Hillary say to everybody and that Monsieur it's for everybody in the world that include Me and you.

For you and Hillary from France :fu:

Thanks for the info. Now fuck off. You aren't involved in this decision.

Bulldog Yes...you put your finger in the eye the world is involved with this decision you think that in France we don't talk about the American élection ?

The entire world is watching this election, and the majority are scratching their heads wondering how we ended up with a clown like Trump. However, this election is ours. Your opinion doesn't count.

not much of a free thinker are ya?

Dalia is right, the world is watching and our election is just as important to the world as it is to us, it's citizens.

According to Assange, Russia is NOT behind the email hacks but we will be surprised to find out who is. I would laugh my ass off if it was Huma

Well, well, well it looks like Assange is going to be dropping NEW leaks that will supposedly contain enough evidence to see Clinton arrested.

He's also dropping hints that those who keeping saying the Russians are behind it may just one day find "egg on their faces".

Enjoy the video:

WH PRESS SECRETARY ‏@weknowwhatsbest 1h1 hour ago
Hillary is encouraging early voting. In fact, yesterday would've been ideal.

Bwahahahahahahahah

Election 2016

Could be? I dunno? I woke up from a rainy day nap a little while ago and am just trying to figure out what's going on.... :)

Rainy day naps are great. Add thunder and a tin roof and the nap becomes pure bliss!

Yeah, he sexts with anyone, including the 15-year old in August/September and a potential but unconfirmed minor in February. Class act, right?

Election 2016

When the Deep State is in on a False Flag; i.e. doing Problem/ Reaction/ Solution, there are no "signs" to miss, they are in on the game. In fact, Hillary was in on that game to. You really don't pay attention to what goes on in this nation, do you? You just lap up what the media tells you, and you don't ask any questions. If it weren't for the local news networks actually sniffing around and doing actual investigative journalism once in a while, I think we wouldn't know a thing. :badgrin:

Do you think such an awful candidate like Trump is getting so much support because folks are imagining the corruption of the Deep State? Seriously?

Wake up girl.

Election 2016

When the Deep State is in on a False Flag; i.e. doing Problem/ Reaction/ Solution, there are no "signs" to miss, they are in on the game. In fact, Hillary was in on that game to. You really don't pay attention to what goes on in this nation, do you? You just lap up what the media tells you, and you don't ask any questions. If it weren't for the local news networks actually sniffing around and doing actual investigative journalism once in a while, I think we wouldn't know a thing. :badgrin:

Do you think such an awful candidate like Trump is getting so much support because folks are imagining the corruption of the Deep State? Seriously?

Wake up girl.

Again, what the hell is the deep state? Sounds like more dale smith made up shit, or the plot to a spy movie.

These Russian Today releases are not credible. This is just more proof that Putin is trying to undermine the US election.

Just hope he can't influence the Amish.
"Russian today releases" what do you mean?

Russians are to hiLIARy's email scandal what the video maker was to Benghazi:

Squirrel!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Except that RT is the propaganda arm of Putin. Are you really this stupid?

Who the hell else is going to cover the Wikileaks? The MSM is controlled by the establishment, hell, the Wikileaks already made clear that the MSM is in the tank for Hillary.

Seems that the only way the American public is going to find out about the DNC and Hillary campaign emails at Wikileaks is either in Aljeezera, PRESS TV, RT, etc. No matter what English language non-Round Table Group controlled media releases them, you are going to be pissy. Why? Because it exposes the corruption of the demon girl you love so much.

If they were released to Infowars or Global Research, everyone knows what your reaction would be, so go off and whine and cry uselessly, it's called shooting the messenger.

Every media outlet implicitly has some bias now, don't they? Get over yourself already, let the consumer beware. If you aren't aware of corporate America's MSM bias, then you are being a disingenuous idiot.

Seems to me someone just doesn't like freedom of the press and freedom of though. Everyone knows that the emails are authentic. Sit and spin.

These Russian Today releases are not credible. This is just more proof that Putin is trying to undermine the US election.

Just hope he can't influence the Amish.
"Russian today releases" what do you mean?

Russians are to hiLIARy's email scandal what the video maker was to Benghazi:

Squirrel!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Except that RT is the propaganda arm of Putin. Are you really this stupid?

Who the hell else is going to cover the Wikileaks? The MSM is controlled by the establishment, hell, the Wikileaks already made clear that the MSM is in the tank for Hillary.

Seems that the only way the American public is going to find out about the DNC and Hillary campaign emails at Wikileaks is either in Aljeezera, PRESS TV, RT, etc. No matter what English language non-Round Table Group controlled media releases them, you are going to be pissy. Why? Because it exposes the corruption of the demon girl you love so much.

If they were released to Infowars or Global Research, everyone knows what your reaction would be, so go off and whine and cry uselessly, it's called shooting the messenger.

Every media outlet implicitly has some bias now, don't they? Get over yourself already, let the consumer beware. If you aren't aware of corporate America's MSM bias, then you are being a disingenuous idiot.

Seems to me someone just doesn't like freedom of the press and freedom of though. Everyone knows that the emails are authentic. Sit and spin.

Do you know how goofy that sounds?

Seems some IT tech dumped her database to another drive and finally gave it to the FBI? So many had un-restricted access...........w/o clearance. Maybe they have TS on it? SHE lied>?

None of this would be happening if she hadn't been so irresponsible with classified information. This is all her own damn fault so she and her supporters can stop complaining and blaming other people. Hillary did this by refusing to follow the rules.

So, fuck Hillary. I'm glad her own actions are coming back to bite her in the ass.

upload_2016-10-28_22-8-30.png

Do you think such an awful candidate like Trump is getting so much support because folks are imagining the corruption of the Deep State?

So you have made umpteen billion dollars in business?

You have written a successful book that made it to number one?

You have been the star of a TV show?

You have anticipated the email blow up caused by Weiner from back in 2013?

You have walked into a Presidential election, won the nomination of a major party against 17 other primary candidates and is now running within a few points of the other candidate, a pro with 30 years of experience under her belt?

No, you have not, so please shut the fuck up about how bad a candidate Trump is supposed to be. So far he is the best performing GOP Presidential candidate based on the totals of the early voters and mail voters since 2004.

You and Trump could pick any endeavor that both of you are novices at and he would do far better than you in a 6 month period and that is a simple fact.

So if he is a moron and a horrible candidate what does that make you?

Sorry that you are disappointed, but it's good that you are finally admitting that the majority of the country thinks you are wrong, and will proudly elect Hillary as our next president.
Sweet jesus is not my president to me ... even if she became President of the United States it would be difficult thing to believe after all her things you know that do not smell very good she will be a rotten President with perhaps the fresh ink on the fingers after a brief stint in jail ?

If you are an American citizen, she will be your president. If not, then fuck off.

I am not Américan :badgrin: well we could see the kind of peoples you vote for the crooked Hillary the one who say fuck off like Hillary say to everybody and that Monsieur it's for everybody in the world that include Me and you.

For you and Hillary from France :fu:

Thanks for the info. Now fuck off. You aren't involved in this decision.

Bulldog Yes...you put your finger in the eye the world is involved with this decision you think that in France we don't talk about the American élection ?

The entire world is watching this election, and the majority are scratching their heads wondering how we ended up with a clown like Trump. However, this election is ours. Your opinion doesn't count.

not much of a free thinker are ya?

Dalia is right, the world is watching and our election is just as important to the world as it is to us, it's citizens.

According to Assange, Russia is NOT behind the email hacks but we will be surprised to find out who is. I would laugh my ass off if it was Huma

I'm beginning to think it's Obama and his use of the NSA that got the dirt.

I don't think he really likes Hillary.

I think part of him would like to see the chaos and would have a bit a fun seeing Trump elected. . . he's a mischievous little troll.

Election 2016

Wake up girl.

Again, what the hell is the deep state? Sounds like more dale smith made up shit, or the plot to a spy movie.

Neophyte.
David Talbot - Wikipedia
Peter Dale Scott - Wikipedia

Essay: Anatomy of the Deep State
Essay: Anatomy of the Deep State | BillMoyers.com
This is not a democracy: Behind the Deep State that Obama, Hillary or Trump couldn’t control
Foreign policy never really changes regardless of who holds the White House. This is why exceptionalism always wins
This is not a democracy: Behind the Deep State that Obama, Hillary or Trump couldn’t control
Deep State America
Democracy is often subverted by special interests operating behind the scenes.
Deep State America

A Deep State of Mind: America’s Shadow Government and Its Silent Coup
A Deep State of Mind: America’s Shadow Government and Its Silent Coup

Just what I thought. More conspiracy theory bullshit. Make that deep conspiracy theory bullshit.

Just what I thought. More conspiracy theory bullshit. Make that deep conspiracy theory bullshit.

You call all of this conspiracy theories, but believe everything people say about Donald Trump.

How convenient for you.

I'm beginning to think it's Obama and his use of the NSA that got the dirt.

I don't think he really likes Hillary.

I think part of him would like to see the chaos and would have a bit a fun seeing Trump elected. . . he's a mischievous little troll.

I don't think he likes her either, but I'm not so sure about him being responsible for the email scandal. Maybe, maybe not. My doubt here is because he may be involved or implicated in some way by it. He has only started supporting Hillary's candidacy in the last several months. Before that, he didn't want to be associated with her. Then did an about face and now he & Michelle can't seem to do enough for her.

Do you think such an awful candidate like Trump is getting so much support because folks are imagining the corruption of the Deep State?

So you have made umpteen billion dollars in business?

You have written a successful book that made it to number one?

You have been the star of a TV show?

You have anticipated the email blow up caused by Weiner from back in 2013?

You have walked into a Presidential election, won the nomination of a major party against 17 other primary candidates and is now running within a few points of the other candidate, a pro with 30 years of experience under her belt?

No, you have not, so please shut the fuck up about how bad a candidate Trump is supposed to be. So far he is the best performing GOP Presidential candidate based on the totals of the early voters and mail voters since 2004.

You and Trump could pick any endeavor that both of you are novices at and he would do far better than you in a 6 month period and that is a simple fact.

So if he is a moron and a horrible candidate what does that make you?

Listen Jim, I know politics, and I know politicians.

I don't know a lot about business. But I do know a bit about the Deep State.

Trump might be an okay guy, and he might not be. I'm guessing he really isn't. You aren't really paying attention if you are serious about your post.

If my parents gave me a small loan of a million dollars at age 22, I wouldn't even be posting on this message board today.

Trump never wrote a book. Did you actually believe he did? But you don't even want to know what the author thinks about him.
Trump ghostwriter warns his supporters: ‘He’s the enemy’ — and he’s after your money

You can't even tell us how much money he made, isn't that sad? That should be telling.

I would never want to be a star on stage, TV or on the screen. How awful. If you know how the gliteratti work, and the control of the media, it would scare you. People who crave the adulation of the spotlight or need the adoration of others are weak. Those who need huge sums of money and who worship money are likewise morally and ethically infirm. They certainly aren't philosopher kings. They have the personalities of Snookie from Jersey shore, late night twittering, while their emotions rage. That is not the stuff of a statesman.

That is part of the problem with our nation. Our leaders crave money, power, and demagoguery, they no longer crave to serve for common cause, or for the greater purpose of the nation.

The fact that Trump had nannies raise his children says a lot to me. Then again, he seems to be closer to his kids than Hillary ever was to Chelsea.

That said, I am still mulling it over, and I have seriously thought about voting for him. I can't believe it, but I just might. I am morally repelled by the thought. I certainly would never cast a vote for Hillary.

One has to wonder, can the mafia take down the evil that infects in D.C.? Will he, as he casts the dream, "Drain the Swamp?" Or is he just drawing good imagery?

It really doesn't have much to do with him personally though.

For the first time since Ronald Reagan ran, Trump is shaking up the Deep State. You are right, he is drawing folks out, mostly because this particular election wasn't rigged, the candidates for the nomination weren't handpicked by the elites, which usually they are. Generally, I have only supported third party candidates, and only when a decent one runs.

After the Russians killed those CIA agents in Syria at the beginning of Oct., shit started getting real for me though. I don't care about these stupid national distraction and social issues. And I live in a swing state this time around. Whether or not I vote, might very well indeed determine whether I find myself living through WWIII sooner rather than later.

But. . . maybe not.

Forum List

Back