Assange: The next leak will lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton

I'd be willing to bet this is a charade by Comey to save his reputation after being shown to be in the pocket of the DNC.
Could be. But, the main thing is that Hillary is still in the forefront of an investigation. She's not off the hook just yet. Only time will tell if anything comes of this. I hope the bitch serves time behind bars.

She won't end up behind bars.

She'll get an ankle bracelet, and not allowed to travel more than 25 miles from home
Lets hope that it's a little more harsh than that. The bitch deserves life without the possibility of parole.

agree, but because of her celebrity status, she'll be treated like a queen.
Also, keep in mind that if she goes down, she's taking many with her. And, they know who they are. She wont be the only one sent to the chain gang. If it looks like she's going down, someone may put out a hit on her.

Maybe they were hoping it wouldn't come to that. . .

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
0.jpg

As opposed to the Jewish propaganda from CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, Univision, Fox, New York Times, Washington Post, USA Today, Wall Street Journal, MSNBC, Bloomberg and Reuters.

What do you have against the Jewish agenda?

As opposed to the Jewish propaganda from CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, Univision, Fox, New York Times, Washington Post, USA Today, Wall Street Journal, MSNBC, Bloomberg and Reuters.

So you think the people that are giving Hillary CYA are all Jewish?

roflmao

These Russian Today releases are not credible. This is just more proof that Putin is trying to undermine the US election.

Just hope he can't influence the Amish.
"Russian today releases" what do you mean?

Russians are to hiLIARy's email scandal what the video maker was to Benghazi:

Squirrel!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These Russian Today releases are not credible. This is just more proof that Putin is trying to undermine the US election.

Squirrel!

Except that RT is the propaganda arm of Putin. Are you really this stupid?

Well, well, well it looks like Assange is going to be dropping NEW leaks that will supposedly contain enough evidence to see Clinton arrested.

He's also dropping hints that those who keeping saying the Russians are behind it may just one day find "egg on their faces".

Enjoy the video:

Hilarious. Maybe she can hide in the Ecuadorian Embassy like he is doing while she cruises to easy victory?

Everyone on the Clinton campaign ends up seeking asylum or a place to hide. Hillary banishes Bill to Siberia, but Bill is a little dumb and actually ends up at embassy for Serbia... the allied Christian country that has never been a threat to us that Bill bombed on behalf of Muslims (and the New York Times, of course) in 1994

Squirrel!

So basically it's like a Russian CNN?

Well, well, well it looks like Assange is going to be dropping NEW leaks that will supposedly contain enough evidence to see Clinton arrested.

He's also dropping hints that those who keeping saying the Russians are behind it may just one day find "egg on their faces".

Enjoy the video:

Hilarious. Maybe she can hide in the Ecuadorian Embassy like he is doing while she cruises to easy victory?

Everyone on the Clinton campaign ends up seeking asylum or a place to hide. Hillary banishes Bill to Siberia, but Bill is a little dumb and actually ends up at embassy for Serbia... the allied Christian country that has never been a threat to us that Bill bombed on behalf of Muslims (and the New York Times, of course) in 1994

As if. Bill is going to escape to Epstein Orgy Island!

of course I have a mind that has read countless, WHO DONE IT? mysteries so forgive me if I am just conspiratorial off the wall crazy,

and note I support Hillary,

but what if, this Assange October surprise is somehow tied in with the FBI investigating the Russians hacking us, and finding in the hacked material emails of Hillary's that need to be gone through to see if they are duplicates or new emails?

And this is why Comey is reopening the email investigation, to ascertain such? He mentioned it was Clinton emails the FBI came across in another FBI investigation, that reopened the previous server referral that he previously closed?

ok, tin foil hat is removed now! :D
- The head of the FBI said on Friday the agency would investigate additional emails that have surfaced related to Hillary Clinton's use of a personal email server to determine whether they contain classified information. Read the FBI's full letter.

- New emails tied to the FBI's Clinton inquiry were discovered during probe of former Congressman Anthony Weiner's sexting probe, according to the New York Times. The emails were discovered after the FBI seized electronic devices belonging to Clinton aide Huma Abedin and her husband Anthony Weiner.
- Hillary Clinton has not yet responded publicly to the news, but chairman of the Clinton campaign John Podesta's statement said the FBI should immediately provide more information about its discovery.

Election 2016
WOW, who knew the FBI would be investigating Weiner's sexting? Why would they even involve themselves with that when we have terrorists on the loose here in the USA like the gay night club murderer who they missed all signs?

The FBI investigates the sexual exploitation of minors. They even have FBI agents pose as minors in chatrooms to sting adults trying to exploit them. This is not new or unique.

If it makes you feel any better, Childrens' Services and the local PD are also investigating Weiner.

Squirrel!

Please point out any denial of the content of those emails by anyone who wrote or received them. The latest emails are from Abedein's device and from Citizens United, NOT from Russia. I doubt Assange's are from Russia as well.

of course I have a mind that has read countless, WHO DONE IT? mysteries so forgive me if I am just conspiratorial off the wall crazy,

but what if, this Assange October surprise is somehow tied in with the FBI investigating the Russians hacking us, and finding in the hacked material emails of Hillary's that need to be gone through to see if they are duplicates or new emails?

And this is why Comey is reopening the email investigation, to ascertain such? He mentioned it was Clinton emails the FBI came across in another FBI investigation, that reopened the previous server referral that he previously closed?

- The head of the FBI said on Friday the agency would investigate additional emails that have surfaced related to Hillary Clinton's use of a personal email server to determine whether they contain classified information. Read the FBI's full letter.

- New emails tied to the FBI's Clinton inquiry were discovered during probe of former Congressman Anthony Weiner's sexting probe, according to the New York Times. The emails were discovered after the FBI seized electronic devices belonging to Clinton aide Huma Abedin and her husband Anthony Weiner.
- Hillary Clinton has not yet responded publicly to the news, but chairman of the Clinton campaign John Podesta's statement said the FBI should immediately provide more information about its discovery.

Election 2016
WOW, who knew the FBI would be investigating Weiner's sexting? Why would they even involve themselves with that when we have terrorists on the loose here in the USA like the gay night club murderer who they missed all signs?

The FBI investigates the sexual exploitation of minors. They even have FBI agents pose as minors in chatrooms to sting adults trying to exploit them. This is not new or unique.

If it makes you feel any better, Childrens' Services and the local PD are also investigating Weiner.
yeah, but he wasn't sexting with a minor, she was in her late 20's....he took a pic of his boner with his son in the room.... so that could be why the FBI is involved, PERHAPS, but that still seems like it would be the PD investigators and child services....?

Election 2016

yeah, but he wasn't sexting with a minor, she was in her late 20's....he took a pic of his boner with his son in the room.... so that could be why the FBI is involved, PERHAPS, but that still seems like it would be the PD investigators and child services....?

The latest was a minor, a 15-year old.

Anthony Weiner Under Federal, NYPD Investigation After Allegedly Sexting With Minor | Huffington Post

Forum List

Back