Assange: The next leak will lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton

FYI, in case no one mentioned this...

The Video is MONTHS OLD...they mention the DNC hacks, but not the Clinton Campaign hacks and NOT the PODESTA FILES...thus, the video dates itself....plus if memory serves, Vigil posted it a bit back...

and no bombshell has been dropped yet with those...just things that you would expect to find behind the scenes of a political campaign....?

There's always hope that justice will be served.
Don't count on it
Unbelievable, it looks like we are stuck with her with a feeling that it's forever...Sadly! :(

Sorry that you are disappointed, but it's good that you are finally admitting that the majority of the country thinks you are wrong, and will proudly elect Hillary as our next president.
Sweet jesus is not my president to me ... even if she became President of the United States it would be difficult thing to believe after all her things you know that do not smell very good she will be a rotten President with perhaps the fresh ink on the fingers after a brief stint in jail ?

If you are an American citizen, she will be your president. If not, then fuck off.

I am not Américan :badgrin: well we could see the kind of peoples you vote for the crooked Hillary the one who say fuck off like Hillary say to everybody and that Monsieur it's for everybody in the world that include Me and you.

For you and Hillary from France :fu:

Stocks sink after new email review tied to Clinton
October 28, 2016: 3:28 PM ET

The latest twist in the Donald Trump vs. Hillary Clinton election saga is sending stocks slumping Friday afternoon.
The Dow shed over 125 points after news hit that the FBI is looking into new emails as part of its investigation into Clinton's personal email server just 11 days before the election. The Dow had been up about 0.5% prior to the news. It sunk as low as -0.4% before coming back somewhat.

Investors had been pricing in a solid Clinton victory. Now there's doubt.

"Hillary Clinton's news has taken the wind out of the market rally," wrote Naeem Aslam, chief market analyst at Think Forex in a note to clients. "This certainly increases the chances and odds for Trump winning."

It's not just stocks reacting: Gold is also rising and the U.S. dollar and Mexican peso are falling. The Mexican peso is down about 1%, a sign that investors think Trump's chances of winning are growing. Investors tend to buy gold when they are nervous.

Don't count on it
Unbelievable, it looks like we are stuck with her with a feeling that it's forever...Sadly! :(

Sorry that you are disappointed, but it's good that you are finally admitting that the majority of the country thinks you are wrong, and will proudly elect Hillary as our next president.
Sweet jesus is not my president to me ... even if she became President of the United States it would be difficult thing to believe after all her things you know that do not smell very good she will be a rotten President with perhaps the fresh ink on the fingers after a brief stint in jail ?

If you are an American citizen, she will be your president. If not, then fuck off.

I am not Américan :badgrin: well we could see the kind of peoples you vote for the crooked Hillary the one who say fuck off like Hillary say to everybody and that Monsieur it's for everybody in the world that include Me and you.

For you and Hillary from France :fu:

Thanks for the info. Now fuck off. You aren't involved in this decision.

Well, well, well it looks like Assange is going to be dropping NEW leaks that will supposedly contain enough evidence to see Clinton arrested.

He's also dropping hints that those who keeping saying the Russians are behind it may just one day find "egg on their faces".

Enjoy the video:

Julian is wearing out his welcome, time to put up or shut up.

The latest twist in the Donald Trump vs. Hillary Clinton election saga is sending stocks slumping Friday afternoon.
The Dow shed over 125 points after news hit that the FBI is looking into new emails as part of its investigation into Clinton's personal email server just 11 days before the election. The Dow had been up about 0.5% prior to the news. It sunk as low as -0.4% before coming back somewhat.

"Hillary Clinton's news has taken the wind out of the market rally," wrote Naeem Aslam, chief market analyst at Think Forex in a note to clients. "This certainly increases the chances and odds for Trump winning."

It's not just stocks reacting: Gold is also rising and the U.S. dollar and Mexican peso are falling. The Mexican peso is down about 1%, a sign that investors think Trump's chances of winning are growing. Investors tend to buy gold when they are nervous.

A more accurate headline would be "Right Wing Bullshit Rhetoric Causes Stocks to Sink Again"

the next arrest will be Assange as soon as he walks out of the embassy ...

D"OOOOH !

Bulldog Yes...you put your finger in the eye the world is involved with this decision you think that in France we don't talk about the American élection ?

of course I have a mind that has read countless, WHO DONE IT? mysteries so forgive me if I am just conspiratorial off the wall crazy,

and note I support Hillary,

but what if, this Assange October surprise is somehow tied in with the FBI investigating the Russians hacking us, and finding in the hacked material emails of Hillary's that need to be gone through to see if they are duplicates or new emails?

And this is why Comey is reopening the email investigation, to ascertain such? He mentioned it was Clinton emails the FBI came across in another FBI investigation, that reopened the previous server referral that he previously closed?

ok, tin foil hat is removed now! :D

A more accurate headline would be "Right Wing Bullshit Rhetoric Causes Stocks to Sink Again"
- The head of the FBI said on Friday the agency would investigate additional emails that have surfaced related to Hillary Clinton's use of a personal email server to determine whether they contain classified information. Read the FBI's full letter.
- New emails tied to the FBI's Clinton inquiry were discovered during probe of former Congressman Anthony Weiner's sexting probe, according to the New York Times. The emails were discovered after the FBI seized electronic devices belonging to Clinton aide Huma Abedin and her husband Anthony Weiner.
- Hillary Clinton has not yet responded publicly to the news.

Election 2016

of course I have a mind that has read countless, WHO DONE IT? mysteries so forgive me if I am just conspiratorial off the wall crazy,

but what if, this Assange October surprise is somehow tied in with the FBI investigating the Russians hacking us, and finding in the hacked material emails of Hillary's that need to be gone through to see if they are duplicates or new emails?

And this is why Comey is reopening the email investigation, to ascertain such? He mentioned it was Clinton emails the FBI came across in another FBI investigation, that reopened the previous server referral that he previously closed?

- The head of the FBI said on Friday the agency would investigate additional emails that have surfaced related to Hillary Clinton's use of a personal email server to determine whether they contain classified information. Read the FBI's full letter.

- New emails tied to the FBI's Clinton inquiry were discovered during probe of former Congressman Anthony Weiner's sexting probe, according to the New York Times. The emails were discovered after the FBI seized electronic devices belonging to Clinton aide Huma Abedin and her husband Anthony Weiner.
- Hillary Clinton has not yet responded publicly to the news, but chairman of the Clinton campaign John Podesta's statement said the FBI should immediately provide more information about its discovery.

Election 2016

Bulldog Yes...you put your finger in the eye the world is involved with this decision you think that in France we don't talk about the American élection ?

The entire world is watching this election, and the majority are scratching their heads wondering how we ended up with a clown like Trump. However, this election is ours. Your opinion doesn't count.

You know, if you people keep screaming that Assange is going to release something that will put Hillary in jail, and nothing ever happens, eventually people are going to tune it out.

Remember the story of the boy who cried "wolf"?
No.......you're not understanding it. She will NOT go to jail even if the emails prove ONCE AGAIN that she commited a crime. What we are saying is that the evidence will be there. Like I said before, they could find the body with her DNA all over it, the video, the audio, the murder weapon, 150 eye witnesses and she'd still never go to jail. Just won't happen. Make sense now?
There's always hope that justice will be served.
Don't count on it

This may just be a way to get her away from the white house.
And like you I dont see her going to prison,as much as she deserves it.

FYI, in case no one mentioned this...

The Video is MONTHS OLD...they mention the DNC hacks, but not the Clinton Campaign hacks and NOT the PODESTA FILES...thus, the video dates itself....plus if memory serves, Vigil posted it a bit back...

and no bombshell has been dropped yet with those...just things that you would expect to find behind the scenes of a political campaign....?

Smoke something and chill, you'll just have to watch it play out with the rest of us.
Take a break from the Hillary defense team.

Election 2016

hahaha! Hillary smacked by yet another pervert's penis.

I don't believe in karma, but if I did I'd be doing some chant right about now....

The entire world is watching this election, and the majority are scratching their heads wondering how we ended up with a clown like Trump. However, this election is ours. Your opinion doesn't count.
Sure i don't vote but my opinion count, for you it don't count because you are on the crooked side.

Election 2016

hahaha! Hillary smacked by yet another pervert's penis.

I don't believe in karma, but if I did I'd be doing some chant right about now....
There are a lot of skeletons in that closet, you can bank it.

Well, well, well it looks like Assange is going to be dropping NEW leaks that will supposedly contain enough evidence to see Clinton arrested.

He's also dropping hints that those who keeping saying the Russians are behind it may just one day find "egg on their faces".

Enjoy the video:

Hilarious. Maybe she can hide in the Ecuadorian Embassy like he is doing while she cruises to easy victory?

- Hillary Clinton has not yet responded publicly to the news, but chairman of the Clinton campaign John Podesta's statement said the FBI should immediately provide more information about its discovery.

Election 2016
WOW, who knew the FBI would be investigating Weiner's sexting? Why would they even involve themselves with that when we have terrorists on the loose here in the USA like the gay night club murderer who they missed all signs?

Enjoy the video:

Hilarious. Maybe she can hide in the Ecuadorian Embassy like he is doing while she cruises to easy victory?

Great idea! Assange could screw her in person then....

Forum List

Back