Assange: The next leak will lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton

Well, well, well it looks like Assange is going to be dropping NEW leaks that will supposedly contain enough evidence to see Clinton arrested.

He's also dropping hints that those who keeping saying the Russians are behind it may just one day find "egg on their faces".

Enjoy the video:

So it's ANY DAY NOW again. What happened to all those any day now proclamations from before?

Influence, money, bribes, threats, power, and association. She has a lot of dirt on others. If she goes down, she'll take a few with her.

You are free to think that, no matter how dumb it makes you sound.

Dumb... you say? ....... Pleeeeeeeeeez ................... you have no room to talk, I assure you ...

The assurance of a RWNJ like you doesn't mean much.

You know, if you people keep screaming that Assange is going to release something that will put Hillary in jail, and nothing ever happens, eventually people are going to tune it out.

Remember the story of the boy who cried "wolf"?
No.......you're not understanding it. She will NOT go to jail even if the emails prove ONCE AGAIN that she commited a crime. What we are saying is that the evidence will be there. Like I said before, they could find the body with her DNA all over it, the video, the audio, the murder weapon, 150 eye witnesses and she'd still never go to jail. Just won't happen. Make sense now?
There's always hope that justice will be served.

You know, if you people keep screaming that Assange is going to release something that will put Hillary in jail, and nothing ever happens, eventually people are going to tune it out.

No.......you're not understanding it. She will NOT go to jail even if the emails prove ONCE AGAIN that she commited a crime. What we are saying is that the evidence will be there. Like I said before, they could find the body with her DNA all over it, the video, the audio, the murder weapon, 150 eye witnesses and she'd still never go to jail. Just won't happen. Make sense now?
Don't count on it

Well, well, well it looks like Assange is going to be dropping NEW leaks that will supposedly contain enough evidence to see Clinton arrested.

He's also dropping hints that those who keeping saying the Russians are behind it may just one day find "egg on their faces".

Enjoy the video:

So it's ANY DAY NOW again. What happened to all those any day now proclamations from before?

Influence, money, bribes, threats, power, and association. She has a lot of dirt on others. If she goes down, she'll take a few with her.

Dumb... you say? ....... Pleeeeeeeeeez ................... you have no room to talk, I assure you ...

I'm NOT a RWNJ. ......................... nor am I Left Wing. ...... In addition, I'm neither a Republican nor a Democrat. I'm NOT a Liberal, Conservative, Moderate, or an Independent. I'm an American for America.

Try again, the last one failed.

hillarysink-e1468579776218.jpg

Don't count on it
If it doesn't happen, it's because she has tons of dirt on people in high places. They know that if she goes down, she'll take many with her. Remember, It's not called "The Washington Brotherhood" for nothing. Corruption is widespread, with many hands in the pie, and all are guilty by association. Honesty and politics mix like water and oil.

Don't count on it
Unbelievable, it looks like we are stuck with her with a feeling that it's forever...Sadly! :(

Enjoy the video:

Maybe she and Bill can get matching anklets

.....matching canklets. fixed it for ya.

I'm NOT a RWNJ. ......................... nor am I Left Wing. ...... In addition, I'm neither a Republican nor a Democrat. I'm NOT a Liberal, Conservative, Moderate, or an Independent. I'm an American for America.

Right. I forgot you're another one of those cowards who is ashamed to admit what you really are. Call yourself what ever makes you feel better about yourself, but you support RWNJ goals, and spout RWNJ rhetoric. To the entire world, you are a RWNJ.

Quick question for all you people who are calling for Hillary to be in jail because of what Assange has released through Wikileaks...................

Considering that we can't exactly verify he's telling the truth, as well as the fact that he's an Australian citizen who is hiding in an Ecuadorian embassy in London England, do you think that his email releases would stand up as credible evidence in a United States court? Would the courts vet and accept his "evidence"?

nothing in the news media is so magically credible beyond reason, and hillary belongs in jail just for being a politician, whatever wikileaks side-show is to that circus. going to have some report that starts off about nasty débé-whatta-schlut, going to say that it's all russian propaganda, a good measure might be that, you see? otherwise it's all some rumors and gossip, as if somehow anyone who ever wore a donald duck costume would ever testify against hillary in court, even if it's a crime to wear such a costume, as if it's offensive hate speech or something. basically, without the nasty one at the center of it all that can bring down the whole clinton machine all at once, it's nothing.

Don't count on it
Unbelievable, it looks like we are stuck with her with a feeling that it's forever...Sadly! :(

Sorry that you are disappointed, but it's good that you are finally admitting that the majority of the country thinks you are wrong, and will proudly elect Hillary as our next president.

Right. I forgot you're another one of those cowards who is ashamed to admit what you really are. Call yourself what ever makes you feel better about yourself, but you support RWNJ goals, and spout RWNJ rhetoric. To the entire world, you are a RWNJ.
That comment shows just how little you really know. Try that line of bullshit on someone else, it doesn't float with me punk. When you get to know me on a personal basis, and know what I really believe and stand for, then you can express an opinion. Otherwise, your smartass silly remarks, are just that, silly and pathetic. Go try to impress someone else, you're childish comedy routine doesn't work on me.

That comment shows just how little you really know. Try that line of bullshit on someone else, it doesn't float with me punk. When you get to know me on a personal basis, and know what I really believe and stand for, then you can express an opinion. Otherwise, your smartass silly remarks, are just that, silly and pathetic. Go try to impress someone else, you're childish comedy routine doesn't work on me.

I don't know you on a personal basis, and I don't care to. All I know about you is the crap you post here, and it;s all RWNJ crap. If you think that isn't representative of who you really are, then you probably need to back off on your RWNJ rhetoric.

FBI To Reopen Investigation Into Hillary Clinton's Email
October 28, 20161:32 PM ET

FBI Director James Comey has notified members of Congress that the FBI has reopened its investigation into the handling of classified information in connection with Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server while secretary of state.

In a letter to the leaders of congressional oversight committees, Comey wrote: "In connection with an unrelated case, the FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation. I am writing to inform you that the investigative team briefed me on this yesterday, and I agreed that the FBI should take appropriate investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether they contain classified information, as well as to assess their importance to our investigation."

He added, "the FBI cannot yet assess whether or not this material may be significant, and I cannot predict how long it will take us to complete this additional work."

Earlier this year, Comey closed the yearlong investigation without filing any charges against Clinton and her associates.

What I find that is ironic to me is that Elijah Cummings is the last one on the list of Committee Chairs and Ranking Members. Ol' Scrotum Head will bust a network of blood vessels if Rotten Crotch is called back to Congress. He won't be able to hamper the investigation or blame the Republicans for all of Hillary's crimes.Also I'll bet Trey Gowdy is purring like a kitten right about now.

Don't count on it

Sorry that you are disappointed, but it's good that you are finally admitting that the majority of the country thinks you are wrong, and will proudly elect Hillary as our next president.
Sweet jesus is not my president to me ... even if she became President of the United States it would be difficult thing to believe after all her things you know that do not smell very good she will be a rotten President with perhaps the fresh ink on the fingers after a brief stint in jail ?

I don't know you on a personal basis, and I don't care to. All I know about you is the crap you post here, and it;s all RWNJ crap. If you think that isn't representative of who you really are, then you probably need to back off on your RWNJ rhetoric.
Your ignorance is duly noted.

October 28, 20161:32 PM ET

FBI Director James Comey has notified members of Congress that the FBI has reopened its investigation into the handling of classified information in connection with Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server while secretary of state.

In a letter to the leaders of congressional oversight committees, Comey wrote: "In connection with an unrelated case, the FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation. I am writing to inform you that the investigative team briefed me on this yesterday, and I agreed that the FBI should take appropriate investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether they contain classified information, as well as to assess their importance to our investigation."

He added, "the FBI cannot yet assess whether or not this material may be significant, and I cannot predict how long it will take us to complete this additional work."

Earlier this year, Comey closed the yearlong investigation without filing any charges against Clinton and her associates.

What I find that is ironic to me is that Elijah Cummings is the last one on the list of Committee Chairs and Ranking Members. Ol' Scrotum Head will bust a network of blood vessels if Rotten Crotch is called back to Congress. He won't be able to hamper the investigation or blame the Republicans for all of Hillary's crimes.Also I'll bet Trey Gowdy is purring like a kitten right about now.

Yep. Unfounded witch hunts are their favorite thing.

Don't count on it

Sweet jesus is not my president to me ... even if she became President of the United States it would be difficult thing to believe after all her things you know that do not smell very good she will be a rotten President with perhaps the fresh ink on the fingers after a brief stint in jail ?

If you are an American citizen, she will be your president. If not, then fuck off.

Forum List

Back