Assange: The next leak will lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton

Well, well, well it looks like Assange is going to be dropping NEW leaks that will supposedly contain enough evidence to see Clinton arrested.

He's also dropping hints that those who keeping saying the Russians are behind it may just one day find "egg on their faces".

Enjoy the video:

So it's ANY DAY NOW again. What happened to all those any day now proclamations from before?

Influence, money, bribes, threats, power, and association. She has a lot of dirt on others. If she goes down, she'll take a few with her.

Quick question for all you people who are calling for Hillary to be in jail because of what Assange has released through Wikileaks...................

Considering that we can't exactly verify he's telling the truth, as well as the fact that he's an Australian citizen who is hiding in an Ecuadorian embassy in London England, do you think that his email releases would stand up as credible evidence in a United States court? Would the courts vet and accept his "evidence"?

The FBI reopened the private server case...nothing to do with Assange

"Russian today releases" what do you mean?

Russia today is a media agency owned by the Russian government.

They are notable for broadcasting Russian propaganda into the susceptible minds of Americans nationwide. Many Americans use RT as their preferred media source.

As opposed to the Jewish propaganda from CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, Univision, Fox, New York Times, Washington Post, USA Today, Wall Street Journal, MSNBC, Bloomberg and Reuters.

Sounds like a conspiracy

Nah...scorpions gonna scorp. But you can think of it as a conspiracy if it helps you get your mind around it.

Well, well, well it looks like Assange is going to be dropping NEW leaks that will supposedly contain enough evidence to see Clinton arrested.

He's also dropping hints that those who keeping saying the Russians are behind it may just one day find "egg on their faces".

Enjoy the video:

So it's ANY DAY NOW again. What happened to all those any day now proclamations from before?

Influence, money, bribes, threats, power, and association. She has a lot of dirt on others. If she goes down, she'll take a few with her.

Maybe she and Bill can get matching anklets

Quick question for all you people who are calling for Hillary to be in jail because of what Assange has released through Wikileaks...................

Considering that we can't exactly verify he's telling the truth, as well as the fact that he's an Australian citizen who is hiding in an Ecuadorian embassy in London England, do you think that his email releases would stand up as credible evidence in a United States court? Would the courts vet and accept his "evidence"?

The FBI reopened the private server case...nothing to do with Assange
Moreover, the courts would--and will--accept these emails as evidence.

Enjoy the video:

Keep on salivating. Here it is my 70th birthday - and still no trophy points...as promised...

Happy birthday!! The software will kick them out to you some time today. Remember there's thousands of alerts being pushed to members every minute so it may take some time

70301412.jpg

FBI To Reopen Investigation Into Hillary Clinton's Email
October 28, 20161:32 PM ET

FBI Director James Comey has notified members of Congress that the FBI has reopened its investigation into the handling of classified information in connection with Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server while secretary of state.

In a letter to the leaders of congressional oversight committees, Comey wrote: "In connection with an unrelated case, the FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation. I am writing to inform you that the investigative team briefed me on this yesterday, and I agreed that the FBI should take appropriate investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether they contain classified information, as well as to assess their importance to our investigation."

He added, "the FBI cannot yet assess whether or not this material may be significant, and I cannot predict how long it will take us to complete this additional work."

Earlier this year, Comey closed the yearlong investigation without filing any charges against Clinton and her associates.

FBI To Reopen Investigation Into Hillary Clinton's Email
I'd be willing to bet this is a charade by Comey to save his reputation after being shown to be in the pocket of the DNC.

Not all charades are chimera.

Enjoy the video:

Hillary is talking about the recent flood in Cedar Rapids...

Enjoy the video:

Keep on salivating. Here it is my 70th birthday - and still no trophy points...as promised...

Happy birthday!! The software will kick them out to you some time today. Remember there's thousands of alerts being pushed to members every minute so it may take some time

Oh yeah, he's the birthday boy today! Happy Birthday Lakhota!

I never believed that bs about Russia hacking the servers. It's a diversionary tactic.

Agreed. And from what I read or heard, Putin is LHAO over it all.

You know, if you people keep screaming that Assange is going to release something that will put Hillary in jail, and nothing ever happens, eventually people are going to tune it out.

Remember the story of the boy who cried "wolf"?

Enjoy the video:

You missed them or in denial of them...you pick

Really? RWNJs have been saying Hillary would be going to jail ANY DAY NOW for a long time. Are you saying that actually happened, and I just missed it?

Enjoy the video:

You are free to think that, no matter how dumb it makes you sound.

You know, if you people keep screaming that Assange is going to release something that will put Hillary in jail, and nothing ever happens, eventually people are going to tune it out.

Remember when Comey sent a letter to Congress saying he was re opening the investigation? :D

No.......you're not understanding it. She will NOT go to jail even if the emails prove ONCE AGAIN that she commited a crime. What we are saying is that the evidence will be there. Like I said before, they could find the body with her DNA all over it, the video, the audio, the murder weapon, 150 eye witnesses and she'd still never go to jail. Just won't happen. Make sense now?

Enjoy the video:

You are free to think that, no matter how dumb it makes you sound.

Dumb... you say? ....... Pleeeeeeeeeez ................... you have no room to talk, I assure you ...

Forum List

Back