🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Assaulted S.C. Student Is A Recent Orphan Living In Foster Care, Attorney Says

I read she was released to her parents. I feel rather bad that the officer lost his temper and threw her. Disrespectful teen. They should not be allowed cell phones in class. I got the feeling this whole thing was planned for a lawsuit.

One person on the news said the cop or teacher should of had all the students leave the room and take a break, I agree with that. She would of had no audience then.

Yeah...until the kids figure out that all you have to do to get out of class for a while is 1 person act up and they start taking turns doing it. Ever been in a rough school? The "kids" don't give a fuck.

No, and if they done give a care, send them into the streets, no sense babysitting them and spending tax dollars on them. We need to end this crap.

Well....she disrupted school.....they tried to send her out. She refused. They tried to remove her....she resisted....they forced her out. Today...one of "they" has been fired and publicly shamed and she is a hero and celebrated.

It's the new era.

She and others like her are to be celebrated and honored and allowed to dictate what rules are good and not. Her desires and wishes must supercede that of all the others.
As all the officials involved have said,it wasn't a criminal matter,the cop should have never been in that class room,his behavior,got him fired as he should have been.Its that simple

did the teacher have another person she could have called for help when dealing
with a recalcitrant adolescent? Does anyone know how old that large "child" is

Yeah...until the kids figure out that all you have to do to get out of class for a while is 1 person act up and they start taking turns doing it. Ever been in a rough school? The "kids" don't give a fuck.

The way it should have been handled is that the teacher should have asked her to leave the class. When she refused he calls the resource officer. When she refuses to listen to the resource officer then the teacher moves the class with the other students to another room and the resource officer calls for back up. If she is still refusing to listen by the time back up arrives then what ever happens happens without an audience. Brutally assaulting a child in front of the entire class is not acceptable behavior for a law enforcement officer, period. He stooped below even her level because his ego was bruised that she didn't respect his "authorit-eye" and he responded with violence like a typical immature teenager would. That is the problem with too many cops these days.

you are describing quite an OPERATION just to deal with a disruptive LARGE adolescent------the brat was not a six year old. MOVE THE ENTIRE CLASS TO
SOMEWHERE ELSE??? ----yeah? like where? My answer to the problem
is-----a rescue TEAM-----when facing a large bitch-----the teacher should have the
option of getting a mixed sex team of three to remove IT. One person struggling
with one large adolescent could easily get violent. BTW could you describe the
"BRUTAL ASSAULT" and the injuries that resulted therefrom

The way it should have been handled is that the teacher should have asked her to leave the class. When she refused he calls the resource officer. When she refuses to listen to the resource officer then the teacher moves the class with the other students to another room and the resource officer calls for back up. If she is still refusing to listen by the time back up arrives then what ever happens happens without an audience. Brutally assaulting a child in front of the entire class is not acceptable behavior for a law enforcement officer, period. He stooped below even her level because his ego was bruised that she didn't respect his "authorit-eye" and he responded with violence like a typical immature teenager would. That is the problem with too many cops these days.

you are describing quite an OPERATION just to deal with a disruptive LARGE adolescent------the brat was not a six year old. MOVE THE ENTIRE CLASS TO
SOMEWHERE ELSE??? ----yeah? like where? My answer to the problem
is-----a rescue TEAM-----when facing a large bitch-----the teacher should have the
option of getting a mixed sex team of three to remove IT. One person struggling
with one large adolescent could easily get violent. BTW could you describe the
"BRUTAL ASSAULT" and the injuries that resulted therefrom

Seriously, I've been engaged in easily a dozen incidents myself just like that one, and have witnessed many, many more. The cop was fine, the girl didn't get hurt. Sometimes adolescents require physical maneuvering to get them where they're supposed to be.

Personally I dont have a problem with how it was handled.
Although a better option might have been to carry her desk and all and set her outside where she'd look ridiculous.
Amen to this.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. She might be an orphan, but what was or wasn't done to her in the past does not excuse whatever it is that she does or doesn't do in her present or future.

I read she was released to her parents. I feel rather bad that the officer lost his temper and threw her. Disrespectful teen. They should not be allowed cell phones in class. I got the feeling this whole thing was planned for a lawsuit.

One person on the news said the cop or teacher should of had all the students leave the room and take a break, I agree with that. She would of had no audience then.

No, and if they done give a care, send them into the streets, no sense babysitting them and spending tax dollars on them. We need to end this crap.

Well....she disrupted school.....they tried to send her out. She refused. They tried to remove her....she resisted....they forced her out. Today...one of "they" has been fired and publicly shamed and she is a hero and celebrated.

It's the new era.

She and others like her are to be celebrated and honored and allowed to dictate what rules are good and not. Her desires and wishes must supercede that of all the others.

Attacking a girl like that does not make him a hero, it makes him a bully. There are better ways to handle the situation.

They could have just taken the class to another room and left her sitting by herself. Humiliating, no audience to play to, and a form of detention.

^^^ Why should the rest of the class have to leave when they weren't the problem?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ Why should the rest of the class have to leave when they weren't the problem?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Why should they have to deal with her, when they should be learning , the principle could of stayed with her till her parents came and she could of been kicked out for awhile. This kind of action should not be tolerated and it will deliver a message to the other kids it will not bring attention. They are there to learn, and like I said, if they don't like it, they can go and learn the streets. Enough is enough. Teachers are not babysitters.

^^^ The problem is still in the picture as long as she is still present. Why should the other kids have to pay for what she was guilty of?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

If the cop had sent everyone out of the room so that there were no cellphone cameras about he could have simply shot her.
SOP

Forum List

Back