🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Assaulted S.C. Student Is A Recent Orphan Living In Foster Care, Attorney Says

I saw the video-----but STILL do not know if she is actually a victim I do not have speakers-----maybe I missed something-----was she not resisting him VIOLENTLY?

When you grow up knowing that anyone, authorities, neighbors, parents, anyone, is a potential threat, you tend to resist when someone puts their hands on you. As a teen I would have resisted as well.

That's not to say she was in the right to refuse to do was she was told, but once the confrontation becomes physical, some people tend to try to defend themselves, others tend to meekly submit.

ok she resisted making the "eviction" look violent-------was it REALLY VIOLENT?
Was the girl actually injured? broken bones. ? She was certainly not a frail little girl. Another question-----"defend herself"? was she attacked or did the
officer just try to MOVE her when she resisted moving at all?

Let's do some role playing. You are in a store and your kid starts misbehaving. You try to correct her, but she tells you to f off. You go to grab her and she pulls away and lashes out at you. So now you throw her on the ground and beat the crap out of her. Riddle me this...are people just going to ignore you and let you proceed, or are they going to call the cops. Are the cops going to tell you it's all cool, or are they going to at the very least get CPS involved, who are then going to come knocking at your door investigating child abuse?

You have as much right to use violence on your own children as the police do, right?

You tell me.

I saw the video-----but STILL do not know if she is actually a victim I do not have speakers-----maybe I missed something-----was she not resisting him VIOLENTLY?

When you grow up knowing that anyone, authorities, neighbors, parents, anyone, is a potential threat, you tend to resist when someone puts their hands on you. As a teen I would have resisted as well.

That's not to say she was in the right to refuse to do was she was told, but once the confrontation becomes physical, some people tend to try to defend themselves, others tend to meekly submit.

Was the girl actually injured? broken bones. ? She was certainly not a frail little girl. Another question-----"defend herself"? was she attacked or did the

Let's do some role playing. You are in a store and your kid starts misbehaving. You try to correct her, but she tells you to f off. You go to grab her and she pulls away and lashes out at you. So now you throw her on the ground and beat the crap out of her. Riddle me this...are people just going to ignore you and let you proceed, or are they going to call the cops. Are the cops going to tell you it's all cool, or are they going to at the very least get CPS involved, who are then going to come knocking at your door investigating child abuse?

You have as much right to use violence on your own children as the police do, right?

You tell me.

riddle me this------did someone "beat the crap" out of that rather large adolescent?

You tell me.

riddle me this------did someone "beat the crap" out of that rather large adolescent?

depends on who you talk to, apparently. But you didn't even attempt to answer my questions.

I read she was released to her parents. I feel rather bad that the officer lost his temper and threw her. Disrespectful teen. They should not be allowed cell phones in class. I got the feeling this whole thing was planned for a lawsuit.

One person on the news said the cop or teacher should of had all the students leave the room and take a break, I agree with that. She would of had no audience then.

Oh, great idea and I agree, anything to diminish her role as class boss. You will find that kids like this are so desperate for attention, they'll do anything to get it. I feel bad for everyone.

She was an orphan so she has a right to disrupt class? I went to school with orphans and they behaved like everyone else.

I raised two of my sisters kids and believe me, it wasn't easy. Kids who feel neglected and unloved will do just about anything for attention, even shoot up a class room of babies....we need to have pity on any child that doesn't have positive role models in their lives, where else can they get it??? If home is hell or not a good environment, where do you go to find love and peace, where?

She was an orphan so she has a right to disrupt class?

it is a detail that the attorney who wants to "SUE" will "USE" So far
it looks like the propaganda has been going well for the "victim"

Uh, this is america, keep that in mind. Nobody is gonna find love for a black person...I mean we even demonize the dead. Now you want a hero, shoot a unarmed kid with a package of skittles in his hands and call it self
defense and watch the money role in....

Uh, this is america, keep that in mind. Nobody is gonna find love for a black person...I mean we even demonize the dead. Now you want a hero, shoot a unarmed kid with a package of skittles in his hands and call it self
Oh god. Here we go

You tell me.

Wow, that was a great example of how this thing is gonna turn out. You are 100% correct. However, those rules apply to a child under a certain age. I'm hoping that this girl get some serious help, that the cop that did it, find solace in knowing that not everyone is angry at his reaction, we do understand his losing his job and I hope her parents realize that their child is the reason behind all this and had she respect for adults, none of this would have happened. I personally if it were me, I would understand how angry people become when kids don't listen and not sue.

Oh god. Here we go

No preaching today and definately no venturing into the Treyvon case. Feel better? Have a great day.

Guys, I'm feeling bad. I said a lot of crappy shit about this kid, only to find out she never had a chance to get her shit together as a child, cause once again she had fucked up parents from the start. So I get the attitude and fuck it mentality.....this is what happens black community when we neglect children.

My apologies to this kid and I hope life hands you a better break as an adult!!
Yes but we can't allow people to continually defy authority and refuse to follow the rules.

I feel sorry for lost kids as well, but this behavior is not acceptable in any kid or adult, for that matter. If you can't follow simple rules, then you belong in an institution.

Oh god. Here we go

No preaching today and definately no venturing into the Treyvon case. Feel better? Have a great day.
There is a God.

Yeah...until the kids figure out that all you have to do to get out of class for a while is 1 person act up and they start taking turns doing it. Ever been in a rough school? The "kids" don't give a fuck.

The way it should have been handled is that the teacher should have asked her to leave the class. When she refused he calls the resource officer. When she refuses to listen to the resource officer then the teacher moves the class with the other students to another room and the resource officer calls for back up. If she is still refusing to listen by the time back up arrives then what ever happens happens without an audience. Brutally assaulting a child in front of the entire class is not acceptable behavior for a law enforcement officer, period. He stooped below even her level because his ego was bruised that she didn't respect his "authorit-eye" and he responded with violence like a typical immature teenager would. That is the problem with too many cops these days.

Oh god. Here we go

I do. Thank you!

Yeah...until the kids figure out that all you have to do to get out of class for a while is 1 person act up and they start taking turns doing it. Ever been in a rough school? The "kids" don't give a fuck.

The way it should have been handled is that the teacher should have asked her to leave the class. When she refused he calls the resource officer. When she refuses to listen to the resource officer then the teacher moves the class with the other students to another room and the resource officer calls for back up. If she is still refusing to listen by the time back up arrives then what ever happens happens without an audience. Brutally assaulting a child in front of the entire class is not acceptable behavior for a law enforcement officer, period. He stooped below even her level because his ego was bruised that she didn't respect his "authorit-eye" and he responded with violence like a typical immature teenager would. That is the problem with too many cops these days.

So, you believe that the tails should wag the dog. That the hissy fit of an unruly kid should be accommodated to her satisfaction. That the rest of the class should be removed instead of this miserable little bitch.

It was perfectly correct that the rest of the class witnessed what happens to those who are too stupid to behave themselves.

This little bitch is a perfect candidate for honorable membership in the Black Lives Matter idiocy and/or the Democrat party.

I read she was released to her parents. I feel rather bad that the officer lost his temper and threw her. Disrespectful teen. They should not be allowed cell phones in class. I got the feeling this whole thing was planned for a lawsuit.

One person on the news said the cop or teacher should of had all the students leave the room and take a break, I agree with that. She would of had no audience then.

No, and if they done give a care, send them into the streets, no sense babysitting them and spending tax dollars on them. We need to end this crap.

Well....she disrupted school.....they tried to send her out. She refused. They tried to remove her....she resisted....they forced her out. Today...one of "they" has been fired and publicly shamed and she is a hero and celebrated.

It's the new era.

She and others like her are to be celebrated and honored and allowed to dictate what rules are good and not. Her desires and wishes must supercede that of all the others.
As all the officials involved have said,it wasn't a criminal matter,the cop should have never been in that class room,his behavior,got him fired as he should have been.Its that simple

Not surprisingly, you obviously have never witnessed a truly brutal assault.

Guys, I'm feeling bad. I said a lot of crappy shit about this kid, only to find out she never had a chance to get her shit together as a child, cause once again she had fucked up parents from the start. So I get the attitude and fuck it mentality.....this is what happens black community when we neglect children.

My apologies to this kid and I hope life hands you a better break as an adult!!
Yes but we can't allow people to continually defy authority and refuse to follow the rules.

I feel sorry for lost kids as well, but this behavior is not acceptable in any kid or adult, for that matter. If you can't follow simple rules, then you belong in an institution.

I have to disagree...when I first saw this, I thought the same things, but then I see kids like this all the time. I just wish to God parents would understand, that our roles never end, that the older our kids get the more they need us. We can't throw em all away and keep in mind that child will someday have kids of her own and that pattern will once again repeat itself...at some point we have to fix these broken kids before its too late, we just have to.

Oh bullshit. Then fags like you would say "COPS ORDER ALL WITNESSES WITH CAMERAS OUT OF CLASS SO THEY CAN BEAT A CHILD".

You know damn well that's what you'd say. So what happens when 4 or 5 say "No I'm not leaving...I'm staying and filming"?

Second....move them to where?? The hall? It's ridiculous that an entire class would be disrupted and moved all because one bitch won't follow rules. MOVE HER...leave the other behaving students alone.

Backup is for officer safety. This cop made the arrest just fine by himself.

Not surprisingly, you obviously have never witnessed a truly brutal assault.

Actually...he has. White belts do it to him weekly.

A new felony at school will be "Grand theft Answers" which targets cheating on test. It carries a 5 year term in the "Big House"....

Forum List

Back