Assholes making trouble in Oregon

"When they are seizing federal land and property? The arms are the difference between trespassing and seditious conspiracy"

Not unless they are used in an illegal manner..

There's no 'legal' manner to use arms to seize government property and land.

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy

Its that last part you'll want to take a look at. When they took federal property by armed force, they crossed a line.

"When they are seizing federal land and property? The arms are the difference between trespassing and seditious conspiracy"

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

Its that last part you'll want to take a look at. When they took federal property by armed force, they crossed a line.

Possessing arms and/or bearing arms is NOT the same as using arms or seizing by force. This is not really a difficult concept. Maybe you can find someone with an average IQ to explain it to you. .

why are they carrying weapons ?...who do they intend to use the weapons on...its to stop law enforcers is what those weapons they are carrying are for

"No those are not outsiders they are Law enforcement ..."

...and if they are not local law enforcement they are "outsiders".

"...to shoot anyone who tries t stop them..."

Your assumption. You have no more right to assume that you do to assume that all law enforcement are armed because they intend to shoot all innocent civilians they encounter.

Your assumption. You have no more right to assume that you do to assume that all law enforcement are armed because they intend to shoot all innocent civilians they encounter.
are you nuts ...don't tell me you do not believe the US Government exists...like the "Cliven Bundy Einstein"

"...are you nuts ...don't tell me you do not believe the US Government exists...like the "Cliven Bundy Einstein"

I wrote no such thing. Another assumption on your part. Being part of the US government doesn't make them "local".

Possessing arms and/or bearing arms is NOT the same as using arms or seizing by force. This is not really a difficult concept. Maybe you can find someone with an average IQ to explain it to you. .

Show me any distinction in the law between 'possessing' and 'bearing' arms when commiting a crime.

You'll find you imagined it. They were armed when they took the refuge and all the government building by force. That's seditious conspiracy.

'Hammonds....do you want to die in prison? Or do you want to die here with us, a free man. I want to die a free man'.

With calls immediately after for armed militia to join them and videos of their guns.

I'm sure the jury is going to be convinced that by 'die here with us'. ....they were talking about food poisoning.

Show me any distinction in the law between 'possessing' and 'bearing' arms when commiting a crime.

Didn't say there was one. In some places committing a crime while armed is itself a crime. But not everywhere and I don't know their local law. In any case they have not been tried, much less convicted, of any crime. I doubt that trespassing is considered a very big crime. Millions of illegal aliens are guilty of that one every day.

"You'll find you imagined it. They were armed when they took the refuge and all the government building by force. That's seditious conspiracy".

Again, what force do you claim they used?

Last edited:

Didn't say there was one.

Then armed men took these buildings and land by force in a preorganized conspiracy to do so.

That's seditious conspiracy.

Again, what force do you claim they used?

Being armed when they broke into it. And defending it with rifles. Stealing government property.

With the seditious conspirators making it clear they will defend themselves. Calling for more ARMED militia to join them. And calling for Hammond to 'die here with us, a free man'.

"Being armed when they broke into it. And defending it with rifles. Stealing government property".

What was stolen? Did they break in? "...defending it with rifles" when? where? how? Have you got anything but rumors and fantasy?
I doubt that calling for more armed militia is illegal. Even if it was, how many Blacks have been arrested for calling for Whites and/or police officers to be killed lately?

Buddy boy, just get your scuzzy ass on down there. There is a reckoning coming, and one way or another, those felons will be removed from our Refuge. So why don't you join the rest of the felons, where you belong.

Some of you guys need to bear in mind that that (public) land is not in NYC. Gun laws are most certainly not the same everywhere. You shouldn't assume they are.

"Being armed when they broke into it. And defending it with rifles. Stealing government property".

What was stolen?

You mean the milita man found 30 miles away with a BLM truck from the refugee in Burns wasn't theft? The truck that the militia seized in an armed raid on the refuge?

Keep your head in the sand, 9th. Your willful ignorance doesn't make their crimes magically disappear. Seditious conspiracy alone carries a 20 year sentence.

Did they break in?

Yes they did. They certainly didn't get an invitation into the buildings they have filmed themselves in. So you have armed burglary. With the morons stupid enough to give irrefutable evidence of it on youtube.

"...defending it with rifles" when? where? how? Have you got anything but rumors and fantasy?

We've got video. They posted themselves with the rifles at the refuge.

Keep your head in the sand.

I doubt that calling for more armed militia is illegal.

When they've already taken the facility by armed force, displayed their guns to local authorities and told them they will defend themselves? After calling on the Hammonds to 'die here with us, a free man'?

Shrugs....keep your head in the sand.

Even if it was, how many Blacks have been arrested for calling for Whites and/or police officers to be killed lately?

Show me a single black man at the refuge calling for whites or police officers to be killed.

Look, dumb ass, I live in Oregon. I know that area very well, was raised, for the most part just north of there. And have owned guns now for 60 years. The gun laws nowhere in the US allow one to occupy property that does not belong to you, and threaten to use lethal force, guns, to prevent anyone from throwing you off the property you are trespassing on. The Bundy's are felons, and should be treated as such.

Forum List

Back