Assholes making trouble in Oregon

This is a rock the militia wannabes are gonna break themselves on. As their bullshit narrative is disproven by the video. Lavoy refused to surrender to police, despite them asking him for 7 minutes to get out of his vehicle. He lead the cops on a high speed chase, rushing toward a police blockade. He swerved into a snowbank trying to get around it, lept from his truck, ran 15 feet and reached for his gun.

And police shot him.

As they should have.
yep just like any other threat induced killing in the US. color of skin meaningless. Let's all move to that threat level ok?

Then we all agree that Lavoy's shooting was justified.

That only took 6 pages.
No, it isn't that simple tarzan. It is only a threat if you agree the other cop shootings were a threat. Period, you can't have it both ways double standard dude. Until you agree, then your argument is shit.

You've admitted that the Lavoy shooting was clean. Now you're trying to backpedal and give us caveats and exceptions.

Nope. When Lavoy ran a blockade, led cops on a high speed chase, resisted arrest and reached for his gun......the police were justified in shooting him.

You've already admitted as much.
no I didn't, I said there is no difference between this shooting and the other cop incidents in Ferguson, Chicago and Ohio. You disagreed with me, so obviously you don't feel any were justified. Or not, or are you still playing the double standards game. which is it?

You admitted that Lavoy's shooting was justified. Then backpedals, giving us 'its only a threat if' caveats and exceptions.

There are no 'ifs'. There is what is. Lavoy refused to surrender to police executing a lawful warrant for arrest. He lead them on a high speed chase. He ran a police blockade. He resisted arrest. He reached for his gun. And they shot him.

As they should have.

You can't backpedal your way out of it now.

Festus the cowpoke committed suicide by cop. His supporters don't want to admit he was a stupid jackass for doing that. He could be chowing down on a baloney and imitation cheese sandwich and a jello dessert with his comrades at this very moment, but he chose to be the dead guy instead.

The record shows he did earn them. Why would anyone believe the swift boat vets since they were caught lying about his record?

No, the record shows that he was awarded them; not that he earned them. And what about the real swift boat sailors? Kerry was awarded his medals(before he begged and pleaded to be released from the combat duty he had requested) but the real swift boat sailors didn't earn the ones they were awarded while actually doing their duty? A why would anybody believe Kerry when he was caught on the record lying under oath to congress (a crime)?
Yeah, you really know how the military works.......NOT. :lmao:

Cool story, bro. So you covered handing out Purple Hearts to everyone all the years there? Answer me this...my OinC while going thru the C-130 RAG was a Viet Nam era A-6 pilot transitioning to C-130....he had a purple heart for punching out of his A-6 on a maintenance check flight off Yankee Station and breaking his collar bone. Did you play a direct role in awarding him his PH?

Nope, and didn't claim otherwise. Read.
I did, you claimed...and I quote, "That would be because I was there, played a direct role in awarding PHs..."

Do you deny saying that?

Feel free to show where I said I was involved with ALL PHs. I didn't make any such claim. Besides that I'm surprised he got a PH unless enemy action was somehow involved. That's supposed to be a requirement.

Cool story, bro. So you covered handing out Purple Hearts to everyone all the years there? Answer me this...my OinC while going thru the C-130 RAG was a Viet Nam era A-6 pilot transitioning to C-130....he had a purple heart for punching out of his A-6 on a maintenance check flight off Yankee Station and breaking his collar bone. Did you play a direct role in awarding him his PH?

I did, you claimed...and I quote, "That would be because I was there, played a direct role in awarding PHs..."

Do you deny saying that?

Feel free to show where I said I was involved with ALL PHs. I didn't make any such claim. Besides that I'm surprised he got a PH unless enemy action was somehow involved. That's supposed to be a requirement.
You most certainly did....you never quantified your statement...and now you are backpedaling....Mr. Expert on PHs so you know all about Kerry's being un-earned. :lmao:

Says you, citing yourself. The US military says otherwise. And they're an infinitely better source on who served than you are.
what the fk does citing yourself mean? Can you teach me your language?

JC.....your entire argument has been reduced to awkward belligerence. You have nothing to add to this topic.

If ever you feel the desire to discuss the assholes in oregon, feel free to join us.
I am you stupid fk, I'm telling you you have no idea he had a gun. you can assume until your ass falls off. You don't. You can say whatever you want but you can't say that. if you do, then you must retract every other statement about threat in any other thread in this forum. Ok?

No, JC....you're throwing a tantrum.

When you want to discuss the topic, join us. Until then, curse to your heart's content.
hahahahahahahaahah yeah sherlock

Do these people seem sane to you? A simple yes or no will do.

what the fk does citing yourself mean? Can you teach me your language?

JC.....your entire argument has been reduced to awkward belligerence. You have nothing to add to this topic.

If ever you feel the desire to discuss the assholes in oregon, feel free to join us.
I am you stupid fk, I'm telling you you have no idea he had a gun. you can assume until your ass falls off. You don't. You can say whatever you want but you can't say that. if you do, then you must retract every other statement about threat in any other thread in this forum. Ok?

When you want to discuss the topic, join us. Until then, curse to your heart's content.

They look like morons who have forgotten the first rule of Cosplay:

Don't use real bullets.

He came out with hands up and was losing his footing. He didnt have a gun on him. It looks to me like hr was shot by the shooter on the right, dropped his hands and was shot again. Incidentally...when an armed person is shot at that close range, the first thing law enfforcement does is remove the weapon. No weapon, they knew it. They started shooting the vehicle when it was initially stopped, when everybody inside was holding their hands up except for the girl in the back, a Christian singer, who was on the floorboards. When they shot the stopped vehicle repeatedly is when lavoy took off. He bailed because he was drawing fire. Nobody returned fire, there was no shootout. They complied until the feds started shooting at the stationary car full of people with their hands up.

Lavoy came out with his hands up and asked to talk to the sheriff. They shot him, his hand dropped, and they shot him some more.
You're such a dupe. :lol:

They guy was 15 feet away from his vehicle, which was stuck in a snow bank after he tried to flee from the law. How does one "lose their footing" for 15 feet?

:lmao:

And according to authorizes, he had a loaded 9mm semi-automatic handgun in the pocket he was reaching for. Even worse for your idiocy, the next guy exiting the vehicle throws something to the ground -- most likely a firearm.
maybe because it was a snow bank? Ever walk in one? hahahahahaahahaha, what a stupid question.
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

It's on video. He didn't stumble. He walked for about 15; away from the road block and towards the trees; and then reached for his gun. Unlike everyone else who walked directly to the road block and never lowered their hands until they were restrained.
funny stuff sherlock. I guess you missed the fact that he was running and a dude walked out of the woods from the direction he was running and he stopped and from that point you have no fking idea what he was doing. But you keep telling yourself you have a crystal ball and cards to tell fortunes and shit.

Your brain is tricking your eyes and your fingers kid...... Take a shower and come back it might wake you up.

Do you deny saying that?

Hard to believe you do not know how the Swift boaters were discredited, caught lying, recanted, etc. while Kerry's boatmates and even the Green Beret he rescued came out and publicly supported his actions and the way in which he earned his accommodations. You know that the bottom line is that someone in a medical detachment, like yourself, signed a document confirming Kerry was treated for a combat wound, an injury sustained while in combat, and that is how he got his three Purple Hearts.

He came out with hands up and was losing his footing. He didnt have a gun on him. It looks to me like hr was shot by the shooter on the right, dropped his hands and was shot again. Incidentally...when an armed person is shot at that close range, the first thing law enfforcement does is remove the weapon. No weapon, they knew it. They started shooting the vehicle when it was initially stopped, when everybody inside was holding their hands up except for the girl in the back, a Christian singer, who was on the floorboards. When they shot the stopped vehicle repeatedly is when lavoy took off. He bailed because he was drawing fire. Nobody returned fire, there was no shootout. They complied until the feds started shooting at the stationary car full of people with their hands up.

Lavoy came out with his hands up and asked to talk to the sheriff. They shot him, his hand dropped, and they shot him some more.

They guy was 15 feet away from his vehicle, which was stuck in a snow bank after he tried to flee from the law. How does one "lose their footing" for 15 feet?

And according to authorizes, he had a loaded 9mm semi-automatic handgun in the pocket he was reaching for. Even worse for your idiocy, the next guy exiting the vehicle throws something to the ground -- most likely a firearm.
maybe because it was a snow bank? Ever walk in one? hahahahahaahahaha, what a stupid question.

It's on video. He didn't stumble. He walked for about 15; away from the road block and towards the trees; and then reached for his gun. Unlike everyone else who walked directly to the road block and never lowered their hands until they were restrained.
funny stuff sherlock. I guess you missed the fact that he was running and a dude walked out of the woods from the direction he was running and he stopped and from that point you have no fking idea what he was doing. But you keep telling yourself you have a crystal ball and cards to tell fortunes and shit.

Your brain is tricking your eyes and your fingers kid...... Take a shower and come back it might wake you up.
I'll leave fondling to you since you are so obviously proud of yours.

You're such a dupe.[emoji38]

yeah come on Allie. Enough w/your soveriegn citizen or end time sourcing. Its making you look foolish

He is not that bright to start with. Kind of like one of those plug in nightlights. A shower won't make much difference or improvement.

yep just like any other threat induced killing in the US. color of skin meaningless. Let's all move to that threat level ok?

That only took 6 pages.
No, it isn't that simple tarzan. It is only a threat if you agree the other cop shootings were a threat. Period, you can't have it both ways double standard dude. Until you agree, then your argument is shit.

You've admitted that the Lavoy shooting was clean. Now you're trying to backpedal and give us caveats and exceptions.

Nope. When Lavoy ran a blockade, led cops on a high speed chase, resisted arrest and reached for his gun......the police were justified in shooting him.

no I didn't, I said there is no difference between this shooting and the other cop incidents in Ferguson, Chicago and Ohio. You disagreed with me, so obviously you don't feel any were justified. Or not, or are you still playing the double standards game. which is it?

You admitted that Lavoy's shooting was justified. Then backpedals, giving us 'its only a threat if' caveats and exceptions.

There are no 'ifs'. There is what is. Lavoy refused to surrender to police executing a lawful warrant for arrest. He lead them on a high speed chase. He ran a police blockade. He resisted arrest. He reached for his gun. And they shot him.

As they should have.

I said there is no difference between this shooting and the other cop incidents in Ferguson, Chicago and Ohio. You disagreed with me, so obviously you don't feel any were justified. Or not, or are you still playing the double standards game. which is it?

Come now double standards you going with it being justified or not? can't answer cause it traps you.

They look like morons who have forgotten the first rule of Cosplay:

Don't use real bullets.

are you still playing the double standards game. which is it?

He is not that bright to start with. Kind of like one of those plug in nightlights. A shower won't make much difference or improvement.
only you would know.

That only took 6 pages.

As they should have.

I said there is no difference between this shooting and the other cop incidents in Ferguson, Chicago and Ohio. You disagreed with me, so obviously you don't feel any were justified. Or not, or are you still playing the double standards game. which is it?

Come now double standards you going with it being justified or not? can't answer cause it traps you.

You said 'its only a threat if'.

There is no 'if'. When LaVoy runs a police blockage, resists arrest, leads the cops on a high speed chase and reaches for a gun, the cops are justified in shooting him.

All your backpedalling not withstanding.

That only took 6 pages.

As they should have.

You can't just throw out Ferguson, Chicago, and Ohio. What a lame argument. It's not really an argument at all, it's just you trying to change the subject.

As they should have.

You can't just throw out Ferguson, Chicago, and Ohio. What a lame argument. It's not really an argument at all, it's just you trying to change the subject.

That's it exactly. JC is desperate to talk about anything but these assholes making trouble in Oregon.

And is throwing a tantrum when we won't let him change the topic.

only you would know.
Lots of folks who see and read your postings know it. What do you think, your dysfunctional analytical skills are hidden?

As they should have.

He suffers from benghazism. It is a right wing idiot affliction of just popping off something dopey when a thoughtful response is not available.

Forum List

Back