Assholes making trouble in Oregon

Like the Left respects ANYONE'S service?

I bet you think Bush 43 was AWOL. Don't you?
He was. That was proven.

See what I mean?...LMAO!!

Laughing.......are you *so* desperate to abandon the topic that you'll take *any* reply from *any* poster on the question you asked me?

Hey, I love to watch Liberals side with the cops in a shooting. This is going to be comedy hold the next time a black dude gets shit.

But, if you people didn't have a double standard, you wouldn't have any standards at all.
There are many cases where the video shows that a shooting was justified regardless of the color of the person who is shot (or beaten or choked)...but there are many cases also where the video shows that the shooting was NOT justified regardless of the color of the person shot (or beaten or choked).

Which one do you think this is?
LaVoy was White. He should have never been shot.

The shoot was justifiable

Of course it was. The Feds are going to justify their own shooting. Why wouldn't they. But do you think friends of LeVoy are going to think it was anything but a planned execution? Again, this was a serious FBI fuck up..
Sure, uh-huh.
icon_rolleyes.gif
The FBI fucked up shooting an armed idiot reaching for his gun while resisting arrest.

He was. That was proven.

See what I mean?...LMAO!!

Laughing.......are you *so* desperate to abandon the topic that you'll take *any* reply from *any* poster on the question you asked me?

Hey, I love to watch Liberals side with the cops in a shooting. This is going to be comedy hold the next time a black dude gets shit.

But, if you people didn't have a double standard, you wouldn't have any standards at all.
There are many cases where the video shows that a shooting was justified regardless of the color of the person who is shot (or beaten or choked)...but there are many cases also where the video shows that the shooting was NOT justified regardless of the color of the person shot (or beaten or choked).

Which one do you think this is?

So far, every case of alledged police brutality has to put to be bullshit. The well known cases: Garner, Brown, Gray, etc.
ORLY? The cases where US police have faced killing charges - BBC News

Death of Kelly Thomas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Why are you disrespecting a service man with 2 purple hearts, a bronze and a silver star?"

Because he didn't earn them and he lied about those who did. Turn about is fair play.
Who are you to determine whether Kerry earned those medals or not?

That would be because I was there, played a direct role in awarding PHs and had considerable knowledge of what was supposed to be required for those other medals. My judgement agrees with that of his superiors and alleged "brothers in arms".

So...we are treating YOU based on your actions on this board. See how that works?

Sure do and I haven't had any problem with that. But how come Kerry gets credit for his official service record and I don't?

"Why are you disrespecting a service man with 2 purple hearts, a bronze and a silver star?"

Because he didn't earn them and he lied about those who did. Turn about is fair play.
Who are you to determine whether Kerry earned those medals or not?

That would be because I was there, played a direct role in awarding PHs and had considerable knowledge of what was supposed to be required for those other medals. My judgement agrees with that of his superiors and alleged "brothers in arms".
Cool story, bro. So you covered handing out Purple Hearts to everyone all the years there? Answer me this...my OinC while going thru the C-130 RAG was a Viet Nam era A-6 pilot transitioning to C-130....he had a purple heart for punching out of his A-6 on a maintenance check flight off Yankee Station and breaking his collar bone. Did you play a direct role in awarding him his PH?

His intentions are irrelevant. Reach for a gun while law enforcement is arresting you and there's a very good chance that will be the last thing you ever reach for.

But it's OK to assume he was reaching for a gun?

He came out with hands up and was losing his footing. He didnt have a gun on him. It looks to me like hr was shot by the shooter on the right, dropped his hands and was shot again. Incidentally...when an armed person is shot at that close range, the first thing law enfforcement does is remove the weapon. No weapon, they knew it. They started shooting the vehicle when it was initially stopped, when everybody inside was holding their hands up except for the girl in the back, a Christian singer, who was on the floorboards. When they shot the stopped vehicle repeatedly is when lavoy took off. He bailed because he was drawing fire. Nobody returned fire, there was no shootout. They complied until the feds started shooting at the stationary car full of people with their hands up.

Lavoy came out with his hands up and asked to talk to the sheriff. They shot him, his hand dropped, and they shot him some more.
You're such a dupe. :lol:

They guy was 15 feet away from his vehicle, which was stuck in a snow bank after he tried to flee from the law. How does one "lose their footing" for 15 feet?

:lmao:

And according to authorizes, he had a loaded 9mm semi-automatic handgun in the pocket he was reaching for. Even worse for your idiocy, the next guy exiting the vehicle throws something to the ground -- most likely a firearm.
maybe because it was a snow bank? Ever walk in one? hahahahahaahahaha, what a stupid question.
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

It's on video. He didn't stumble. He walked for about 15; away from the road block and towards the trees; and then reached for his gun. Unlike everyone else who walked directly to the road block and never lowered their hands until they were restrained.
funny stuff sherlock. I guess you missed the fact that he was running and a dude walked out of the woods from the direction he was running and he stopped and from that point you have no fking idea what he was doing. But you keep telling yourself you have a crystal ball and cards to tell fortunes and shit.

POS civilians? lol

Its the 'you can't criticize me, I'm a veteran' schtick. The last refuge of the militia sympathists.

I said respect him and his service. I never said you had to agree with him.

Ya see, that's the problem with Liberals, you have no respect for anyone.
Like the right respected John Kerry for his service, right?

Service? What service? John Kerry is too busy is too busy serving himself to serve anyone else. Always has been; always will be.

Says you, citing yourself. The US military says otherwise. And they're an infinitely better source on who served than you are.
what the fk does citing yourself mean? Can you teach me your language?

His intentions are irrelevant. Reach for a gun while law enforcement is arresting you and there's a very good chance that will be the last thing you ever reach for.

After a high speed chase, resisting arrest and running a police blockade? Obviously.

The fact that he *was* reaching for a gun only affirms the obvious.

Yeah cause that's a threat and these hypocrites are saying that a threat warrants death. can you believe that? Every cop shooting argued in this forum has always been about the threat. No gun or weapon in anyones view and it's considered a good kill. yep the double standards for folks on here is laughable. All hypocrites everyone of those cop haters. Convenient for convenience sake.

Cool story, bro. So you covered handing out Purple Hearts to everyone all the years there? Answer me this...my OinC while going thru the C-130 RAG was a Viet Nam era A-6 pilot transitioning to C-130....he had a purple heart for punching out of his A-6 on a maintenance check flight off Yankee Station and breaking his collar bone. Did you play a direct role in awarding him his PH?

Nope, and didn't claim otherwise. Read.

Its the 'you can't criticize me, I'm a veteran' schtick. The last refuge of the militia sympathists.

Service? What service? John Kerry is too busy is too busy serving himself to serve anyone else. Always has been; always will be.

Says you, citing yourself. The US military says otherwise. And they're an infinitely better source on who served than you are.

JC.....your entire argument has been reduced to awkward belligerence. You have nothing to add to this topic.

If ever you feel the desire to discuss the assholes in oregon, feel free to join us.

Did Law Enforcement have time to determine that "assumption's" validity?
nope and neither does any cop in that same situation. And yet if there is a black dude in the position of this old cowboy, it isn't justified. Just fkn funny libturd, fkn funny.

nope and neither does any cop in that same situation. And yet if there is a black dude in the position of this old cowboy, it isn't justified. Just fkn funny libturd, fkn funny.

Show us a situation where a black guy resisted arrest, ran a blockade, led cops on a high speed chase and then reached for a gun.....where any of us claimed the shooting wasn't justified.

You can't. Ending your entire argument.

This shoot was justified.

JC.....your entire argument has been reduced to awkward belligerence. You have nothing to add to this topic.

If ever you feel the desire to discuss the assholes in oregon, feel free to join us.
I am you stupid fk, I'm telling you you have no idea he had a gun. you can assume until your ass falls off. You don't. You can say whatever you want but you can't say that. if you do, then you must retract every other statement about threat in any other thread in this forum. Ok?

Show us a situation where a black guy resisted arrest, ran a blockade, led cops on a high speed chase and then reached for a gun.....where any of us claimed the shooting wasn't justified.

You can't. Ending your entire argument.

This shoot was justified.
sure Ferguson and Chicago. there's enough info in this forum for you to do a search on that and see it.

Forum List

Back