Assholes making trouble in Oregon

Says you, citing yourself. I'll go with his military service record over whatever hapless batshit you make up anyday.

As would any rational person. Any other attempts to avoid the topic of the thread you'd like to offer us?

Apparently you've never actually read the records you claim to cite. I have
Those records include Kerry's "Winter Soldier" testimony (Congressional record) the CID investigation of his claims, the book Unfit for Command, the citations for his medals (those that are available) and the opinions of his superiors. Read the records.Please.
john_kerry_winter_soldier.jpg

You admitted that Lavoy's shooting was justified. Then backpedals, giving us 'its only a threat if' caveats and exceptions.

There are no 'ifs'. There is what is. Lavoy refused to surrender to police executing a lawful warrant for arrest. He lead them on a high speed chase. He ran a police blockade. He resisted arrest. He reached for his gun. And they shot him.

As they should have.

You can't backpedal your way out of it now.
I said there is no difference between this shooting and the other cop incidents in Ferguson, Chicago and Ohio. You disagreed with me, so obviously you don't feel any were justified. Or not, or are you still playing the double standards game. which is it?

Come now double standards you going with it being justified or not? can't answer cause it traps you.

You can't just throw out Ferguson, Chicago, and Ohio. What a lame argument. It's not really an argument at all, it's just you trying to change the subject.
He suffers from benghazism. It is a right wing idiot affliction of just popping off something dopey when a thoughtful response is not available.
I suffer from the enjoyment of winning daily in here. I enjoy the shit out of kicking the asses of stupid folk who act like libturds like you. Losers who love to root for a person responsible for killing four americans in Benghazi. Losers. everyone of you.
Does somebody give you a prize when you tell them you "won" in "here"? See, I was right about the benghazism. You just confirmed you are afflicted with it. Now do as you were told and go take those pills.
why do you think that's how this works? hmmmm, anyone voting for Hillary is telling the Benghazi families it was justified. Ouch, my what a bunch of pigs those voters would be.

You can't just throw out Ferguson, Chicago, and Ohio. What a lame argument. It's not really an argument at all, it's just you trying to change the subject.
He suffers from benghazism. It is a right wing idiot affliction of just popping off something dopey when a thoughtful response is not available.
I suffer from the enjoyment of winning daily in here. I enjoy the shit out of kicking the asses of stupid folk who act like libturds like you. Losers who love to root for a person responsible for killing four americans in Benghazi. Losers. everyone of you.
I can see the attention you get and the victories you declare on an anonymous message board are very precious to you.
no different than anyone else on here. Why else would you be here?
Give this guy a break, guys.....can't you see how needy he is?
haha and here you are continuing with it. ewwwwwwwwwww talk about someone needy. LMAO.

Says you, citing yourself. I'll go with his military service record over whatever hapless batshit you make up anyday.

As would any rational person. Any other attempts to avoid the topic of the thread you'd like to offer us?

Those records include Kerry's "Winter Soldier" testimony (Congressional record) the CID investigation of his claims, the book Unfit for Command, the citations for his medals (those that are available) and the opinions of his superiors. Read the records.Please.
ah now there you go using facts, you're just going to confuse the punks.

Fascinating. You just admitted that you hold his military record as being unearned NOT because you've read his military record but because you don't like what he did and wrote later on. And yes I've read the citations and his FITREPS also....show us in those citations what it is that is "unearned".

The part where the FBI 'fucked up'. They did exactly what they were supposed to do. There's not a thing they should have done differently.

Lavoy wanted suicide by cop. He got it.

Doesn't matter whether you or I think they acted correctly. What really matters is what his comrades think and I'm afraid they're going to believe it was a simple premeditated murder.

So...we are treating YOU based on your actions on this board. See how that works?

Sure do and I haven't had any problem with that. But how come Kerry gets credit for his official service record and I don't?
For one thing, we know beyond any shadow of doubt that carry actually served in Vietnam. The same can't be said for you.

His intentions are irrelevant. Reach for a gun while law enforcement is arresting you and there's a very good chance that will be the last thing you ever reach for.

But it's OK to assume he was reaching for a gun?
Why on earth would police assume anything other than that under those circumstances? And why should police hesitate to open fire on someone they believe is reaching for a weapon under those circumstances.

The part where the FBI 'fucked up'. They did exactly what they were supposed to do. There's not a thing they should have done differently.

Doesn't matter whether you or I think they acted correctly. What really matters is what his comrades think and I'm afraid they're going to believe it was a simple premeditated murder.

In their 'new civil war', what the rest of us think is immediately relevant. As this entire situation demonstrates elegantly, the 'militia' doesn't have anything approaching the numbers it needs. Not by orders and orders of magnitude.

And a man who reached for a gun after running a police blockade and resisting arrest isn't going to be much of a recruiting tool.

The insane rants that jowly drunk militia men are offering up on youtube from Oregon? We're going to be mocking these stupid fucks for *years*. They've done more damage to their movement with this nonsense than any 10 operations by the FBI.

Its the 'you can't criticize me, I'm a veteran' schtick. The last refuge of the militia sympathists.

I said respect him and his service. I never said you had to agree with him.

Ya see, that's the problem with Liberals, you have no respect for anyone.
Like the right respected John Kerry for his service, right?

Service? What service? John Kerry is too busy is too busy serving himself to serve anyone else. Always has been; always will be.

Says you, citing yourself. The US military says otherwise. And they're an infinitely better source on who served than you are.
what the fk does citing yourself mean? Can you teach me your language?
His language is English. If you need lessons, I suggest you go back and finish grade school.

His intentions are irrelevant. Reach for a gun while law enforcement is arresting you and there's a very good chance that will be the last thing you ever reach for.

Why on earth would police assume anything other than that under those circumstances? And why should police hesitate to open fire on someone they believe is reaching for a weapon under those circumstances.
exactly, and why people get shot by cops most often. Agree?

I said respect him and his service. I never said you had to agree with him.

Ya see, that's the problem with Liberals, you have no respect for anyone.

Service? What service? John Kerry is too busy is too busy serving himself to serve anyone else. Always has been; always will be.

Says you, citing yourself. The US military says otherwise. And they're an infinitely better source on who served than you are.
His language is English. If you need lessons, I suggest you go back and finish grade school.
are you citing yourself?

In their 'new civil war', what the rest of us think is immediately relevant. As this entire situation demonstrates elegantly, the 'militia' doesn't have anything approaching the numbers it needs. Not by orders and orders of magnitude.

And a man who reached for a gun after running a police blockade and resisting arrest isn't going to be much of a recruiting tool.

The insane rants that jowly drunk militia men are offering up on youtube from Oregon? We're going to be mocking these stupid fucks for *years*. They've done more damage to their movement with this nonsense than any 10 operations by the FBI.
hey, BTW, when he hopped out of the car, how fast you think he was moving?

I'll bet those two guys standing still shooting at him must have thought he was flying.

Did Law Enforcement have time to determine that "assumption's" validity?
nope and neither does any cop in that same situation. And yet if there is a black dude in the position of this old cowboy, it isn't justified. Just fkn funny libturd, fkn funny.
The color of Finicum's skin doesn't matter. WTF is wrong with you?

nope and neither does any cop in that same situation. And yet if there is a black dude in the position of this old cowboy, it isn't justified. Just fkn funny libturd, fkn funny.
why does it matter then for Ferguson and Chicago?

are you citing yourself?
No, I'm citing you. You just asked for someone to teach you English. I'm only pointing out that no one here is going to waste their time doing that. So being the kind hearted liberal I am, I offered you a suggestion where you could get educated.

why does it matter then for Ferguson and Chicago?
It doesn't matter to me.

hey, BTW, when he hopped out of the car, how fast you think he was moving?

I'll bet those two guys standing still shooting at him must have thought he was flying.

Um, what? You're just gibbering now. Come back when you have something relevant to offer.

Forum List

Back