Assholes making trouble in Oregon

I find it interesting in that the video produced and eyewitness account repudiates justification for the shooting. On the other hand I see those of the liberal persuasion applauding the shooting. Ironically if the victim was black their would be cries of murder, profiling, and chants proclaiming black lives mater. The key question that remains unanswered is documentation as to what was said by the officers and what was said by the victim, and if in fact he was shot in the back.
That question was answered. Finicum, who believed the FBI was going to shoot him, shouted something to the effect of, just shoot me then. Is this what you want? Just shoot me! And in an append suicide by cop, reached for his gun.
And shot without a weapon
The FBI says otherwise and you have no proof to the contrary.
I have a video and there was no weapon.
The video doesn't prove he was unarmed any more than it proves he wasn't wearing socks.

The FBI says they found a gun on him, they found more guns in the vehicle, and at least one of those apprehended can be seen tossing their weapon down.

Why on G-d's green Earth would I believe a rightie lunatic like you over law enforcement??

<smh>

12592724_10153297422447927_5906786427258483364_n.jpg

I can only go by what you say. When you say you don't understand another person's post, written clearly in well formed and grammatically correct English; and you ask him to teach you English ... what other reasonable conclusion can that lead readers to?
Hahahaha in your dreams
No, not in my dreams. Your actual plea to be educated is here on the forum...

Assholes making trouble in Oregon
And I'm still waiting for the language.

By the way, the question was in English!
The language is English. :eusa_doh:

:lmao:
The words are English, the phrase, no
You remain retarded. Yes, even the phrase is in English. But as you demonstrated, you need lessons in English to understand it.

"You said Kerry's Purple Hearts were unearned because [at least some of] his injuries did not involve enemy action.

I posted the events leading up to each of those medals. I'm still waiting for you to point out which ones were not inflicted during enemy action".
"Sorry, but you lose when you rely on Larry Thurlow's lies to impugn Kerry. The official record indicates Kerry was injured during his heroic rescue of Rassman. Thurlow is a proven liar as he claimed that event did not occur under enemy fire; except it was later revealed he too earned a Bronze Star with Combat "V" for heroic actions under fire for the same event. Interestingly enough, the book you tout, "Unfit to Command", left the little detail out of their account of the story."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you even bother to read what you post? Are you blond by any chance? I posted this and you just reposted it above:

"As further evidence, the vets say, Kerry himself reflected in his own journal that his buttocks’ wound came, not from a mine but, rather, from a grenade tossed into a rice cache.

Sworn statements of those present say there was no hostile fire involved in this incident for which Kerry received his third Purple Heart and the coveted Bronze Star."

Aside from the enemy action requirement the main reason Kerry did not deserve his PHs was none of his "wounds" were worth considering as wounds. He never lost duty time due to his injuries. And I think that his scratches were all taken care of with bandaids and antibiotic ointment. Pretty pathetic to demand metals without reason except for bullshit. But-while on the subject-I have read his citations "for valour" and his actual performance certainly showed no evidence that he deserved them.

"You said Kerry's Purple Hearts were unearned because [at least some of] his injuries did not involve enemy action.

I posted the events leading up to each of those medals. I'm still waiting for you to point out which ones were not inflicted during enemy action".
"Sorry, but you lose when you rely on Larry Thurlow's lies to impugn Kerry. The official record indicates Kerry was injured during his heroic rescue of Rassman. Thurlow is a proven liar as he claimed that event did not occur under enemy fire; except it was later revealed he too earned a Bronze Star with Combat "V" for heroic actions under fire for the same event. Interestingly enough, the book you tout, "Unfit to Command", left the little detail out of their account of the story."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you even bother to read what you post? Are you blond by any chance? I posted this and you just reposted it above:

"As further evidence, the vets say, Kerry himself reflected in his own journal that his buttocks’ wound came, not from a mine but, rather, from a grenade tossed into a rice cache.

Why would I care that you posted that when Kerry never said any such thing? Kerry did acknowledge he took shrapnel from a grenade earlier but that had nothing to do with the injury to his arm sustained later during his heroic efforts to rescue Rassman.

Both injuries were documented. Even if you want to ignore the earlier injury to his leg, the one to his arm rendered him eligible for a Purple Heart; along with a Bronze Star with Combat "V".

Meanwhile, you intimated his injuries weren't sustained during enemy actions. You have failed to show any of them weren't, leaving you in the unenviable position of being proven wrong.

Sworn statements of those present say there was no hostile fire involved in this incident for which Kerry received his third Purple Heart and the coveted Bronze Star."
LOL

Yeah, by Larry Thurlow, who didn't reveal he too earned a Bronze Star with Combat "V" for his heroic part in rescuing Rassman -- under fire. A not so minor detail which emerged no thanks to Thurlow, Swiftboat Vets, or "Unfit for Command."

:lmao:

Aside from the enemy action requirement the main reason Kerry did not deserve his PHs was none of his "wounds" were worth considering as wounds. He never lost duty time due to his injuries. And I think that his scratches were all taken care of with bandaids and antibiotic ointment. Pretty pathetic to demand metals without reason except for bullshit. But-while on the subject-I have read his citations "for valour" and his actual performance certainly showed no evidence that he deserved them.
This is where you post official government documentation from that time period which establishes the minimal injury requirements for receiving a Purple Heart.....

G'head, I'll wait....

I'm getting bored with this conversation about John Kerry. Why don't you tell us how much you love Jane Fonda instead.

I have been off topic in response to questions or off-topic statements made by others here. Faun just lately. She seems determined to excuse the inexcusable in that POS coward Kerry.

It has been alleged:
That the truck was being fired on before coming to a stop in the snow.
The the firing continued as he stuck his head and empty hands out of the window.
That his getting out of the truck was an effort to protect the women inside.
And that he lowered his hands after being shot the first time.
Can someone refute these allegations?

It has been alleged:
The the firing continued as he stuck his head and empty hands out of the window.

You've no doubt seen the video. Can you point to the times when those alleged shots were allegedly fired?

It has been alleged:

You've no doubt seen the video. Can you point to the times when those alleged shots were allegedly fired?

Not any more than I just did. I can't tell enough from the video (no sound and long range) to tell one way or another. One of the women in the truck was making these allegations. I did note what appeared to be a bullet strike near the front passenger side wheel well after LaVoy was down around the time the flash-bang grenades went off (still wondering why those were used).

I have been off topic in response to questions or off-topic statements made by others here. Faun just lately. She seems determined to excuse the inexcusable in that POS coward Kerry.
You fit right in with the whiners who were just arrested in Oregon.

Thank you! And you fit right in with Obama's other sheep.
Now you want to deflect to President Obama. You certainly cannot stay on topic. Has this been a life long problem?

Now you want to deflect to President Obama. You certainly cannot stay on topic. Has this been a life long problem?

The protest was about government corruption which certainly brings him into it. Take off your blinders, you think people are willing to risk their lives just so they can commune with the birds?

The protest was about government corruption which certainly brings him into it. Take off your blinders, you think people are willing to risk their lives just so they can commune with the birds?

Of course not. They wanted free stuff. You know, the normal thing that motivates conservatives.

It had nothing to do with corruption and it was not a protest. The protest ended in the town. What happened at the refuge was a criminal armed takeover of a federal facility. Again, there was never any corruption involved in the protest or the armed protest.

As near as I can tell, the truck was going along peacefully, when they were stopped by law enforcement. They tried to get out, but the doors were stuck. Probably a problem with the door locking mechanism. Then, the driver had an epileptic seizure, which forced his foot down on the gas, so the truck traveled down the road. Then, the driver heroically steered the truck around the roadblock, in spite of his seizure. It got stuck in the snow. Then Finicum jumped out with his hands up, begging for the lives of all the passengers. Law enforcement demanded that he point out which passengers he was talking about. He lowered his hands to point at them, and law enforcement immediately executed him. They quickly threw a loaded 9MM under him as he fell, and another gun at the passengers getting out, to make it look like they were armed. Actually nobody in the truck had any weapons because they were on their way to a anti-NRA rally when all this happened.

It had nothing to do with corruption and it was not a protest. The protest ended in the town. What happened at the refuge was a criminal armed takeover of a federal facility. Again, there was never any corruption involved in the protest or the armed protest.

Only true in whatever fantasy realm you dwell in.

Forum List

Back