Assholes making trouble in Oregon

Laughing......that's what I thought. You've got jack shit.

Try again. If you're not sure what the word means, ask a native speaker.

loser hypocrite

And beyond name calling that even *you* can't explain, do you have anything to add to the conversation?

fuck you hypocrite

I guess that means no.

it means you are a hypocrite

Oh, I thought you called me a racist.

Burns, Oregon has suffered terribly from the invasion of out-of-state terrorists led by Ammon Bundy. Bundy unleashed an insurrection against the federal government by taking over the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in early January. However, the town is the real victim of the crime.

The heavily-armed insurrection attracted a disparate group of so-called “patriots”, many of whom had their own agenda and four of whom continue to occupy the refuge that belongs, not to them, but to the public. Bundy, sitting in a jail cell, has made two pleas to these misguided renegades to leave the refuge — but he is powerless to end the devastation that he began with his own call to lawlessness.

The four holdouts shift in their increasingly outrageous demands as the FBI tries to negotiate their departure. First, they wanted safe passage, with no one leaving in handcuffs. Then they wanted charges from 2014, pending in another state, to be cleared from the record of one of their band, Sean Anderson. Anderson reportedly has an extensive criminal record.

On Friday, the demands escalated. In a live feed, one the four, David Fry said:

“Before we leave, every single one of the people involved in this operation should be pardoned.”

Burns is torn apart as the ridiculous demands increase
As this ridiculousness goes on, Burns continues to be torn apart.
Ammon Bundy's Victim: Burns, Oregon Not The Federal Government

Who gives a shit about the government housing project called "Burns"?

Obviously you do not, you lying little bitch. There are a lot of very good people in Burns that have had really bad experiances in the last month because of the Bundy Militia. Personally, I give great credit to all the LEO's involved in that there was only one death in taking down the felons.
I hope everyone of them gets ten years or more to occupy a federal installation.

Its not looking good. The conspiracy charge alone carries up to 6 years. Plus there's burglary, theft, trespassing, destruction of property, the list goes on and on.

Then there are the fines and civil liability.

If I was the trooper he tried to run over or on the spot where he almost killed that trooper I would have shot him before he even had a chance to raise his hands. Try to run down a trooper and you better freeze and not move a muscle and follow instructions to the letter. Fuck that jumping out of the vehicle and walking away crap or playing some silly game. That dude wanted to be a martyr. He committed suicide by cop.

If I was the trooper he tried to run over or on the spot where he almost killed that trooper I would have shot him before he even had a chance to raise his hands.

but that is just you right --LOL

but you would have restrained yourself when mike brown was coming in through the window

pounding you and trying to take your gun

hands up dont shoot
No, I would have shot him too. I am not a cop and don't think I have the temperament to be one.

why is that
Why is what?

that
Not anyone can be a good police officer. It takes a temperament that can harness patience and exert extreme emotional control and the ability to stay professional and objective under intense conditions. To some, that comes naturally. Others have to work on it and others simply can not achieve that kind of temperament. I am one of those that find it difficult to harness under some conditions and situations.

so my fact is indeed a fact, he had no weapon when he was shot.

Tamir Rice was 12 years old with no gun...it did not take 3 and half weeks to kill him...that took 2 seconds...
yes he did, and there were witnesses who called the cops to come and resolve the kid walking around aiming it everyone. And in another thread, the air pellet gun looks like a real gun. so a threat is a threat is a threat and the kid had the weapon in his hands.

the old guy in Oregon, nope.

hands up dont shoot counts in the tamir case

but hands up dont shoot dont count in the lavoy case

someone sounds like a hypocrite at best
Lavoy , a blow hard Right wing armed thug....vowed he would not be taken alive ...vowed to shoot if anyone tried to interfere with his crimes...he was stopped by the Police and fled heavily armed from Police ...he then crashed his car in a snow bank and came out resisting...he got shot...oh well shit happens
The FBI should send his widow a bill for the ammo they had to waste on him.

so my fact is indeed a fact, he had no weapon when he was shot.

Tamir Rice was 12 years old with no gun...it did not take 3 and half weeks to kill him...that took 2 seconds...
yes he did, and there were witnesses who called the cops to come and resolve the kid walking around aiming it everyone. And in another thread, the air pellet gun looks like a real gun. so a threat is a threat is a threat and the kid had the weapon in his hands.

Lavoy , a blow hard Right wing armed thug....vowed he would not be taken alive ...vowed to shoot if anyone tried to interfere with his crimes...he was stopped by the Police and fled heavily armed from Police ...he then crashed his car in a snow bank and came out resisting...he got shot...oh well shit happens
or they can enjoy the 10 by 10 room.

Felony Murder charges against the occupiers could come from the killing of Finnicum .....
you mean the fbi right?

Oh, of course not. They did everything right. And it was an Oregon State Trooper that Lavoy was trying to draw a gun to murder in cold blood.
hahahahahahahahhahahaaha yeah bubba.

Wow. You reduced yourself to petulant belligerence faster than usual.

Feel free to join us when you have something relevant to say.

Felony Murder charges against the occupiers could come from the killing of Finnicum .....
you mean the fbi right?

Oh, of course not. They did everything right. And it was an Oregon State Trooper that Lavoy was trying to draw a gun to murder in cold blood.
hahahahahahahahhahahaaha yeah bubba.

Wow. You reduced yourself to petulant belligerence faster than usual.

Feel free to join us when you have something relevant to say.
post something relevant then.

Save of course that the FBI are subject to the *actual* law, and not whatever hapless batshit you make up. And Lavoy reached for a gun to shoot a State trooper. This after resisting arrest, leading the cops on a highspeed chase, and running a police road block.

Lavoy was predictably shot before he could murder the Oregon State Trooper.

The only thing that could have kept this from being an FBI fuckup would have been if the militia had fired the first shot.
As it is they are the ones that started the bloodshed.

Save of course that the FBI are subject to the *actual* law, and not whatever hapless batshit you make up. And Lavoy reached for a gun to shoot a State trooper. This after resisting arrest, leading the cops on a highspeed chase, and running a police road block.

Prove it.

The only thing that could have kept this from being an FBI fuckup would have been if the militia had fired the first shot.
As it is they are the ones that started the bloodshed.

There was no fuck up. They executed a lawful probable cause warrant. Lavoy refused to surrender to arrest. He lead the cops on a high speed chase, resisted arrest, and tried to run a police road block.

When Lavoy tried to pull a gun and murder an Oregon State Trooper, the Trooper rightfully shot him.

Point to the fuck up. At every stage, their reactions were lawful, measured, and appropriate.

Prove it.

The police who were there cited Lavoy reaching for his pocket twice. After he was shot, they found a 9mm pistol in that same pocket. Plus, there's a video of Lavoy running from the scene, resisting arrest, running the road block and reaching for the gun.

That's a pair of credible eye witnesses, video evidence and physical evidence.

This will probably be used in law enforcement academies as a textbook justifiable shooting.

you have no evidence of that, sorry, you're just plain old wrong. remember that.

Forum List

Back