Assholes making trouble in Oregon

so my fact is indeed a fact, he had no weapon when he was shot.

Tamir Rice was 12 years old with no gun...it did not take 3 and half weeks to kill him...that took 2 seconds...
yes he did, and there were witnesses who called the cops to come and resolve the kid walking around aiming it everyone. And in another thread, the air pellet gun looks like a real gun. so a threat is a threat is a threat and the kid had the weapon in his hands.

the old guy in Oregon, nope.

hands up dont shoot counts in the tamir case

but hands up dont shoot dont count in the lavoy case

someone sounds like a hypocrite at best
Lavoy , a blow hard Right wing armed thug....vowed he would not be taken alive ...vowed to shoot if anyone tried to interfere with his crimes...he was stopped by the Police and fled heavily armed from Police ...he then crashed his car in a snow bank and came out resisting...he got shot...oh well shit happens

you are a hypocrite plain and simple

I'm not sure the word means what you think it means.

so my fact is indeed a fact, he had no weapon when he was shot.

Tamir Rice was 12 years old with no gun...it did not take 3 and half weeks to kill him...that took 2 seconds...
yes he did, and there were witnesses who called the cops to come and resolve the kid walking around aiming it everyone. And in another thread, the air pellet gun looks like a real gun. so a threat is a threat is a threat and the kid had the weapon in his hands.

Lavoy , a blow hard Right wing armed thug....vowed he would not be taken alive ...vowed to shoot if anyone tried to interfere with his crimes...he was stopped by the Police and fled heavily armed from Police ...he then crashed his car in a snow bank and came out resisting...he got shot...oh well shit happens
profile much? LOL you hypocrites crack me up. You just show more and more the rhetoric you spew is all yours.

he is a racist hypocrite

you are a hypocrite yourself

How so? Using the actual meaning of the word, of course. Right now you sound like Oprah giving away cars.

Damn it. That's just cruel and unusual punishment. Now how are they going to watch SpongeBob SquarePants?

You gotta watch this last dance, and grab some tissue! LOL!

(they don't want to go to jail, they were only camping! hahahaha!)

See, this is all just a great American love story. A man expressing his love for another man. And his blue tarp.

Someone call Hollywood. They've got to make a movie out of this! lol

Maybe some indie director will pick it up and make an arthouse pic. Tarpaulin Azule: The Constitution of the my Heart.

Bubba: "Hold me, Vern. Help me forget that the FBI are out there in the night."

Vern: "Why can't I quit you, Bubba?"

I'm gonna miss the funny videos they put out. :(

How so? Using the actual meaning of the word, of course. Right now you sound like Oprah giving away cars.

you know why

if you dont fuck you asshole

Those guys need to go to a state that is threatening to repel same-sex marraiges. They are protesting at the wrong place.

you know why

Laughing......that's what I thought. You've got jack shit.

Try again. If you're not sure what the word means, ask a native speaker.

you know why

loser hypocrite

Shawna Cox, his comrade who was in the car when he tried to run the Oregon Trooper over says he had his 9mm and the coppers said he had one on him. You have to prove they are all lying. Otherwise, circumstantial evidence and eyewithnesses say he had a gun in the exact place he was reaching for.
dude, I don't care where it was, it wasn't in his hand, he posed no threat as he had his hands in the air. And until they release the audio, I will say he was shot with his hands in the air.
If I was the trooper he tried to run over or on the spot where he almost killed that trooper I would have shot him before he even had a chance to raise his hands. Try to run down a trooper and you better freeze and not move a muscle and follow instructions to the letter. Fuck that jumping out of the vehicle and walking away crap or playing some silly game. That dude wanted to be a martyr. He committed suicide by cop.

If I was the trooper he tried to run over or on the spot where he almost killed that trooper I would have shot him before he even had a chance to raise his hands.

but that is just you right --LOL

but you would have restrained yourself when mike brown was coming in through the window

pounding you and trying to take your gun

hands up dont shoot
No, I would have shot him too. I am not a cop and don't think I have the temperament to be one.

why is that
Why is what?

dude, I don't care where it was, it wasn't in his hand, he posed no threat as he had his hands in the air. And until they release the audio, I will say he was shot with his hands in the air.
If I was the trooper he tried to run over or on the spot where he almost killed that trooper I would have shot him before he even had a chance to raise his hands. Try to run down a trooper and you better freeze and not move a muscle and follow instructions to the letter. Fuck that jumping out of the vehicle and walking away crap or playing some silly game. That dude wanted to be a martyr. He committed suicide by cop.

If I was the trooper he tried to run over or on the spot where he almost killed that trooper I would have shot him before he even had a chance to raise his hands.

but that is just you right --LOL

but you would have restrained yourself when mike brown was coming in through the window

pounding you and trying to take your gun

hands up dont shoot
No, I would have shot him too. I am not a cop and don't think I have the temperament to be one.

why is that
Why is what?

that

you know why

loser hypocrite

And beyond name calling that even *you* can't explain, do you have anything to add to the conversation?

you know why

loser hypocrite

And beyond name calling that even *you* can't explain, do you have anything to add to the conversation?

fuck you hypocrite

you know why

loser hypocrite

fuck you hypocrite

Laughing.....you don't even know what the word means, kiddo. When you've got something relevant to say about these Assholes in Oregon, feel free to join us.

you know why

loser hypocrite

fuck you hypocrite

I guess that means no.

you know why

loser hypocrite

fuck you hypocrite

I guess that means no.

it means you are a hypocrite

Forum List

Back