Assholes making trouble in Oregon

How about if one of the witnesses who was in the car and arrested claims LaVoy was demanding the cops shot him as he was reaching for his gun? How about if the witness claims he had his shoulder holster on when he jumped out of the vehicle? How about if the arrested terrorist start squealing like pigs and trapped rats?
What if? Doesn't override the fact he had no weapon when shot, right?
That's not actually a fact you can prove.
sure it is, I have eyes and I can see his hands had no weapon.

If you question that, please provide the photo that has a gun in his hand. Ok?
The shot him before he could draw. That is why he is called "Festus Slow Draw".
No, they shot him while his hands were in the air. Then his hands came down. Then they shot him some more.
No one is able to determine that from the video. Maybe that is why you consistently get the stories wrong. You are not able to separate speculative subjective information from objective facts. You form an opinion and insist your opinion is fact instead of just your opinion.

Burns, Oregon has suffered terribly from the invasion of out-of-state terrorists led by Ammon Bundy. Bundy unleashed an insurrection against the federal government by taking over the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in early January. However, the town is the real victim of the crime.

The heavily-armed insurrection attracted a disparate group of so-called “patriots”, many of whom had their own agenda and four of whom continue to occupy the refuge that belongs, not to them, but to the public. Bundy, sitting in a jail cell, has made two pleas to these misguided renegades to leave the refuge — but he is powerless to end the devastation that he began with his own call to lawlessness.

The four holdouts shift in their increasingly outrageous demands as the FBI tries to negotiate their departure. First, they wanted safe passage, with no one leaving in handcuffs. Then they wanted charges from 2014, pending in another state, to be cleared from the record of one of their band, Sean Anderson. Anderson reportedly has an extensive criminal record.

On Friday, the demands escalated. In a live feed, one the four, David Fry said:

“Before we leave, every single one of the people involved in this operation should be pardoned.”

Burns is torn apart as the ridiculous demands increase
As this ridiculousness goes on, Burns continues to be torn apart.
Ammon Bundy's Victim: Burns, Oregon Not The Federal Government

Who gives a shit about the government housing project called "Burns"?

wait, can't we go back to the beginning of this thread abd see all kinds of posts from you about how you're from the area and know the people there and they all agree and want the terrorists there?

What if? Doesn't override the fact he had no weapon when shot, right?

No, they shot him while his hands were in the air. Then his hands came down. Then they shot him some more.
No one is able to determine that from the video. Maybe that is why you consistently get the stories wrong. You are not able to separate speculative subjective information from objective facts. You form an opinion and insist your opinion is fact instead of just your opinion.
i can. why would they pause in the shooting? why fire once and leave him standing?

the claim that his arms cane down because of a gunshot are bullshit

i can. why would they pause in the shooting? why fire once and leave him standing?

they paused because he didn't go down on the first shot. They were going to end it with one bullet, and he didn't go down, so then they both shot him. That's why the pause.

they paused because he didn't go down on the first shot. They were going to end it with one bullet, and he didn't go down, so then they both shot him. That's why the pause.
right. all those single-shot police shootings you hear about lend credence to that 'theory'

If the FBI thought it did something wrong they would have stalled releasing the video saying over and over "there is an active Investigation ongoing" and so we cannot release it...if they released it its because they think they did no wrong....

right. all those single-shot police shootings you hear about lend credence to that 'theory'
Yes, they ignored the heavy winter clothing and knowledge that a terrorist who swore not to be taken alive wore a bulletproof vest and decided a single 9mm would take him down and make everyone safe.

David Fry is the 27-year-old geek-dude.

How A Digital Friendship Created An Unlikely Holdout

Before this, he was literally living in Dad's basement in a Cincinnati suburb. Dad says he's not stable. Due to his preference for tech over guns, he was the odd man out among the other militants. And now that the jailed militants can't get bailed out until the standoff ends, he's even less popular.

Yes, they ignored the heavy winter clothing and knowledge that a terrorist who swore not to be taken alive wore a bulletproof vest and decided a single 9mm would take him down and make everyone safe.
right.
the police are trained in the use of deadly force, and that training means one shot and if the threat is still standing you wait for a bit before firing again. I'm sure I've read that somewhere

usually they use pistols right? these folks used rifles. And they weren't cops.

If the FBI thought it did something wrong they would have stalled releasing the video saying over and over "there is an active Investigation ongoing" and so we cannot release it...if they released it its because they think they did no wrong....
good for them. BTW, it was delayed.

David Fry is the 27-year-old geek-dude.

How A Digital Friendship Created An Unlikely Holdout

Before this, he was literally living in Dad's basement in a Cincinnati suburb. Dad says he's not stable. Due to his preference for tech over guns, he was the odd man out among the other militants. And now that the jailed militants can't get bailed out until the standoff ends, he's even less popular.
I hope they let the father communicate with this young man as he is in a dangerous situation ...life and death type...

right.
the police are trained in the use of deadly force, and that training means one shot and if the threat is still standing you wait for a bit before firing again. I'm sure I've read that somewhere
release the audio then. Let's hear if there was a pause, maybe they missed.

The FBI's License to Kill: Agents Have Been Deemed "Justified" in Every Shooting Since 1993 | Democracy Now!

If you declare rebellion to the established Legal framework that is the basis of the Federal management over Western land including the Oregon preserve in question. Further if you show up and enter the Federal buildings heavily armed proclaiming that you will defend yourself from authorities and making demands to those authorities that are in a word "unhinged". Demands the Federal Government give up control of Western Lands to them and vacate the legal sentences of convicted felons . One of those men, the slain man, Mr Finnicum vowed to not be taken alive . If you do all of that for more than 3 weeks and then there is a confrontation with Law Enforcers .....why the whine and cry baby marathon about the consequences ?

If you declare rebellion to the established Legal framework that is the basis of the Federal management over Western land including the Oregon preserve in question. Further if you show up and enter the Federal buildings heavily armed proclaiming that you will defend yourself from authorities and making demands to those authorities that are in a word "unhinged". Demands the Federal Government give up control of Western Lands to them and vacate the legal sentences of convicted felons . One of those men, the slain man, Mr Finnicum vowed to not be taken alive . If you do all of that for more than 3 weeks and then there is a confrontation with Law Enforcers .....why the whine and cry baby marathon about the consequences ?
they never defended themselves, so that is fallacy. they never pointed a gun at anyone ever?

Festus consistently made an ass and a fool of himself for a month on national TV trying to defend the asshole terrorist at the refuge. People view his suicide as something the fool promised. He did what he said he would do. He was a fool to the very end. To his credit, there are other fools willing to defend his right to be an asshole and fool. He has become a martyr for asshole cowboy fools.

Festus consistently made an ass and a fool of himself for a month on national TV trying to defend the asshole terrorist at the refuge. People view his suicide as something the fool promised. He did what he said he would do. He was a fool to the very end. To his credit, there are other fools willing to defend his right to be an asshole and fool. He has become a martyr for asshole cowboy fools.
and yet he never threatened one human being. Not one. Didn't impose his views, his wants or anything. Not a damn ass thing did that guy do except talk a bunch of bullshit on a video. Now that's a threat eh? A guy grabbing an officer's gun isn't a threat, but a guy on a video saying he won't be taken alive is a threat. Well at least he kept his promise I guess. Again, I give two shits the dude got shot, I do care that you all call it justified and the ferguson and Chicago shootings you don't. The word "threat" is the argument here.

Forum List

Back