Assholes making trouble in Oregon

It has been alleged:
That the truck was being fired on before coming to a stop in the snow.
The the firing continued as he stuck his head and empty hands out of the window.
That his getting out of the truck was an effort to protect the women inside.
And that he lowered his hands after being shot the first time.
Can someone refute these allegations?

You've no doubt seen the video. Can you point to the times when those alleged shots were allegedly fired?
Sure as soon as the audio is released.
How about if one of the witnesses who was in the car and arrested claims LaVoy was demanding the cops shot him as he was reaching for his gun? How about if the witness claims he had his shoulder holster on when he jumped out of the vehicle? How about if the arrested terrorist start squealing like pigs and trapped rats?
What if? Doesn't override the fact he had no weapon when shot, right?
That's not actually a fact you can prove.

It has been alleged:
The the firing continued as he stuck his head and empty hands out of the window.

You've no doubt seen the video. Can you point to the times when those alleged shots were allegedly fired?

Not any more than I just did. I can't tell enough from the video (no sound and long range) to tell one way or another. One of the women in the truck was making these allegations. I did note what appeared to be a bullet strike near the front passenger side wheel well after LaVoy was down around the time the flash-bang grenades went off (still wondering why those were used).
She didn't assert the allegations you are making. You appear confused. When she (Shauna Cox) said he put his head and hands out of the window, she was talking about Ryan Payne, not LeVoy Finicum. When she said he got out of the car in an effort to protect the women, she was again talking about Payne, who was the first to exit that vehicle. Again, not Finicum as you wrongly suggest.

When she said he lowered his hands before being shot, she was talking about Finicum at that point but she also said they (the ones still in the vehicle) were hunkered down by the floorboards; so she didn't actually see Finicum get shot.

Don't you think it would be wise for you to bone up on the facts before spewing your idiocies? If for no other reason, so that readers here could believe you at least of some small amount of knowledge about that of which you spew.
She said she was onthe floornoards, looking out the window. She said she a solutely saw him get shot, and his ha ds were up. You dont haveto lie, but you seem to enjoy it.

:booze:

It has been alleged:

Not any more than I just did. I can't tell enough from the video (no sound and long range) to tell one way or another. One of the women in the truck was making these allegations. I did note what appeared to be a bullet strike near the front passenger side wheel well after LaVoy was down around the time the flash-bang grenades went off (still wondering why those were used).
She didn't assert the allegations you are making. You appear confused. When she (Shauna Cox) said he put his head and hands out of the window, she was talking about Ryan Payne, not LeVoy Finicum. When she said he got out of the car in an effort to protect the women, she was again talking about Payne, who was the first to exit that vehicle. Again, not Finicum as you wrongly suggest.

When she said he lowered his hands before being shot, she was talking about Finicum at that point but she also said they (the ones still in the vehicle) were hunkered down by the floorboards; so she didn't actually see Finicum get shot.

Don't you think it would be wise for you to bone up on the facts before spewing your idiocies? If for no other reason, so that readers here could believe you at least of some small amount of knowledge about that of which you spew.
She said she was onthe floornoards, looking out the window. She said she a solutely saw him get shot, and his ha ds were up. You dont haveto lie, but you seem to enjoy it.
You're a fucking idiot. :cuckoo:

She said they were down "as low as they could get" because the police were shooting out their windows.

Have you any pride at all??

. Oh here we go when the idiots pretend they have some special insight into the technicalities of the situation. Presumably there was some moving around. And yes, you can lay on the floorboards and still look out the windows, you retard...which is exactly what the SHARP girl said she did.

She said they were down "as low as they could get" because the police were shooting out their windows.

. Oh here we go when the idiots pretend they have some special insight into the technicalities of the situation. Presumably there was some moving around. And yes, you can lay on the floorboards and still look out the windows, you retard...which is exactly what the SHARP girl said she did.

She wasn't looking out the window. What the fuck is wrong with you? I gave you a link to listen to her own words. She said she was on the floor of the car, "cowering" her head as low is it could go because the police were shooting in the windows. You're a special kind of retarded to think someone is going to be staring out of a window they believe is being shot in.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I get that you're embarrassed by all the shit you've been posting and so it's vital for you to believe Finicum was murdered by law enforcement, but have some pride. You're now claim Cox was looking out of a window when she says she wasn't.

You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

And anybody who saw the tape saw him get shot with his hand up as well. They also saw him point at the shooter.
Spits the idiot who just got busted lying about Shauna Cox watching Lavoy Finicum get shot. :eusa_doh:
Nope, I was talking about the Sharp girl.
Your dementia worsens...

Faun: When she (Shauna Cox) said...

koshergrl: She said she was onthe floornoards, looking out the window.

koshergrl: I was talking about the Sharp girl.

It has been alleged:

You realize Im talking about the Sharp girl, right?

Four people left, still going strong, but LE seems to have managed to cut off their internet/phone service. Could get eerie. Let's hope for a resolution with no more deaths.

It has been alleged:

How about if one of the witnesses who was in the car and arrested claims LaVoy was demanding the cops shot him as he was reaching for his gun? How about if the witness claims he had his shoulder holster on when he jumped out of the vehicle? How about if the arrested terrorist start squealing like pigs and trapped rats?
sure it is, I have eyes and I can see his hands had no weapon.

If you question that, please provide the photo that has a gun in his hand. Ok?

The shot him before he could draw. That is why he is called "Festus Slow Draw".

It has been alleged:

It does if I have a link to the witness statement from inside the car. Ya, he had a weapon when he jumped out of the vehicle.
and yet you didn't post your link, hmmmmmmm

so my fact is indeed a fact, he had no weapon when he was shot.

It does if I have a link to the witness statement from inside the car. Ya, he had a weapon when he jumped out of the vehicle.
and yet you didn't post your link, hmmmmmmm
Did 2. Posted it last night after you ran away.

so my fact is indeed a fact, he had no weapon when he was shot.
Shawna Cox, his comrade who was in the car when he tried to run the Oregon Trooper over says he had his 9mm and the coppers said he had one on him. You have to prove they are all lying. Otherwise, circumstantial evidence and eyewithnesses say he had a gun in the exact place he was reaching for.

Forum List

Back