Assholes making trouble in Oregon

so my fact is indeed a fact, he had no weapon when he was shot.

Tamir Rice was 12 years old with no gun...it did not take 3 and half weeks to kill him...that took 2 seconds...
yes he did, and there were witnesses who called the cops to come and resolve the kid walking around aiming it everyone. And in another thread, the air pellet gun looks like a real gun. so a threat is a threat is a threat and the kid had the weapon in his hands.

the old guy in Oregon, nope.

What if? Doesn't override the fact he had no weapon when shot, right?
That's not actually a fact you can prove.
sure it is, I have eyes and I can see his hands had no weapon.

If you question that, please provide the photo that has a gun in his hand. Ok?
The shot him before he could draw. That is why he is called "Festus Slow Draw".
Shawna Cox, his comrade who was in the car when he tried to run the Oregon Trooper over says he had his 9mm and the coppers said he had one on him. You have to prove they are all lying. Otherwise, circumstantial evidence and eyewithnesses say he had a gun in the exact place he was reaching for.
dude, I don't care where it was, it wasn't in his hand, he posed no threat as he had his hands in the air. And until they release the audio, I will say he was shot with his hands in the air.

Tamir Rice was 12 years old with no gun...it did not take 3 and half weeks to kill him...that took 2 seconds...
yes he did, and there were witnesses who called the cops to come and resolve the kid walking around aiming it everyone. And in another thread, the air pellet gun looks like a real gun. so a threat is a threat is a threat and the kid had the weapon in his hands.

hands up dont shoot counts in the tamir case

but hands up dont shoot dont count in the lavoy case

someone sounds like a hypocrite at best

Shawna Cox, his comrade who was in the car when he tried to run the Oregon Trooper over says he had his 9mm and the coppers said he had one on him. You have to prove they are all lying. Otherwise, circumstantial evidence and eyewithnesses say he had a gun in the exact place he was reaching for.
dude, I don't care where it was, it wasn't in his hand, he posed no threat as he had his hands in the air. And until they release the audio, I will say he was shot with his hands in the air.

so will i

Heavily armed Right wing grunting pigs commit crimes and get shot...oh well...........shit happens
dude, again, i give two shits the old dude got shot. Really, I have stated over and over the hyposcricy of the left libturds calling it justified. that's all. And so far, it is much less justified than the Ferguson, Baltimore and Chicago shoots. the guy in Chicago had a knife in his hand that he whipped out right before he was shot. the dude in Ferguson had the cops own gun for a moment. And you all are blasting the cops. Dude it is a hypocritical to call that justified if you don't believe the cop shoots were good in the other incidents.

If I was the trooper he tried to run over or on the spot where he almost killed that trooper I would have shot him before he even had a chance to raise his hands. Try to run down a trooper and you better freeze and not move a muscle and follow instructions to the letter. Fuck that jumping out of the vehicle and walking away crap or playing some silly game. That dude wanted to be a martyr. He committed suicide by cop.

You said he didn't have a gun on him. Now you are back peddling and saying it wasn't in his hand. You think the cops should have waited till be pulled his weapon and not shot him while he was grabbing for it.

If I was the trooper he tried to run over or on the spot where he almost killed that trooper I would have shot him before he even had a chance to raise his hands. Try to run down a trooper and you better freeze and not move a muscle and follow instructions to the letter. Fuck that jumping out of the vehicle and walking away crap or playing some silly game. That dude wanted to be a martyr. He committed suicide by cop.

If I was the trooper he tried to run over or on the spot where he almost killed that trooper I would have shot him before he even had a chance to raise his hands.

but that is just you right --LOL

but you would have restrained yourself when mike brown was coming in through the window

pounding you and trying to take your gun

hands up dont shoot

If I was the trooper he tried to run over or on the spot where he almost killed that trooper I would have shot him before he even had a chance to raise his hands.

but you would have restrained yourself when mike brown was coming in through the window

hands up dont shoot
No, I would have shot him too. I am not a cop and don't think I have the temperament to be one.

Heavily armed Right wing grunting pigs commit crimes and get shot...oh well...........shit happens
dude, again, i give two shits the old dude got shot. Really, I have stated over and over the hyposcricy of the left libturds calling it justified. that's all. And so far, it is much less justified than the Ferguson, Baltimore and Chicago shoots. the guy in Chicago had a knife in his hand that he whipped out right before he was shot. the dude in Ferguson had the cops own gun for a moment. And you all are blasting the cops. Dude it is a hypocritical to call that justified if you don't believe the cop shoots were good in the other incidents.
You are a fucking Right wing whinny joke...you approve any fucking Police shooting of Blacks any God Dam shooting of Blacks and shit heads like you have orgasms ..fuck, you right wing shit...

Lavoy , a blow hard Right wing armed thug....vowed he would not be taken alive ...vowed to shoot if anyone tried to interfere with his crimes...he was stopped by the Police and fled heavily armed from Police ...he then crashed his car in a snow bank and came out resisting...he got shot...oh well shit happens

Tamir Rice a little boy in the park was a threat...but the right wing thug seen on TV threatening to shoot and not be taken alive oh that guy was an Innocent victim...WTF people?

You are a fucking Right wing whinny joke...you approve any fucking Police shooting of Blacks any God Dam shooting of Blacks and shit heads like you have orgasms ..fuck, you right wing shit...
no I approve of shooting criminals, I don't care the color of their skin. You obviously do. That makes you a racist.

Tamir Rice a little boy in the park was a threat...but the right wing thug seen on TV threatening to shoot and not be taken alive oh that guy was an Innocent victim...WTF people?
anybody waving a gun is a threat, or do you have another term for it? The people in the area thought it was a threat they called the cops. What do you call someone waving a gun around in public? Mardi-Gras? Pin the tail on the donkey?

Lavoy , a blow hard Right wing armed thug....vowed he would not be taken alive ...vowed to shoot if anyone tried to interfere with his crimes...he was stopped by the Police and fled heavily armed from Police ...he then crashed his car in a snow bank and came out resisting...he got shot...oh well shit happens
profile much? LOL you hypocrites crack me up. You just show more and more the rhetoric you spew is all yours.

hands up dont shoot
No, I would have shot him too. I am not a cop and don't think I have the temperament to be one.
so you call it a justified shoot? And the people who burned the business and tax payer cop cars were also criminals?

Burns, Oregon has suffered terribly from the invasion of out-of-state terrorists led by Ammon Bundy. Bundy unleashed an insurrection against the federal government by taking over the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in early January. However, the town is the real victim of the crime.

The heavily-armed insurrection attracted a disparate group of so-called “patriots”, many of whom had their own agenda and four of whom continue to occupy the refuge that belongs, not to them, but to the public. Bundy, sitting in a jail cell, has made two pleas to these misguided renegades to leave the refuge — but he is powerless to end the devastation that he began with his own call to lawlessness.

The four holdouts shift in their increasingly outrageous demands as the FBI tries to negotiate their departure. First, they wanted safe passage, with no one leaving in handcuffs. Then they wanted charges from 2014, pending in another state, to be cleared from the record of one of their band, Sean Anderson. Anderson reportedly has an extensive criminal record.

On Friday, the demands escalated. In a live feed, one the four, David Fry said:

“Before we leave, every single one of the people involved in this operation should be pardoned.”

Burns is torn apart as the ridiculous demands increase
As this ridiculousness goes on, Burns continues to be torn apart.
Ammon Bundy's Victim: Burns, Oregon Not The Federal Government

Burns, Oregon has suffered terribly from the invasion of out-of-state terrorists led by Ammon Bundy. Bundy unleashed an insurrection against the federal government by taking over the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in early January. However, the town is the real victim of the crime.

The heavily-armed insurrection attracted a disparate group of so-called “patriots”, many of whom had their own agenda and four of whom continue to occupy the refuge that belongs, not to them, but to the public. Bundy, sitting in a jail cell, has made two pleas to these misguided renegades to leave the refuge — but he is powerless to end the devastation that he began with his own call to lawlessness.

The four holdouts shift in their increasingly outrageous demands as the FBI tries to negotiate their departure. First, they wanted safe passage, with no one leaving in handcuffs. Then they wanted charges from 2014, pending in another state, to be cleared from the record of one of their band, Sean Anderson. Anderson reportedly has an extensive criminal record.

“Before we leave, every single one of the people involved in this operation should be pardoned.”

so I think it was the government responsible for the manner in which they dealt with the Hammonds. I think the towns folk didn't appreciate the way that was all handled. I'm just saying, the root cause and trigger was the gobberment.

Sure as soon as the audio is released.
How about if one of the witnesses who was in the car and arrested claims LaVoy was demanding the cops shot him as he was reaching for his gun? How about if the witness claims he had his shoulder holster on when he jumped out of the vehicle? How about if the arrested terrorist start squealing like pigs and trapped rats?
What if? Doesn't override the fact he had no weapon when shot, right?

No, they shot him while his hands were in the air. Then his hands came down. Then they shot him some more.

Who gives a shit about the government housing project called "Burns"?

Forum List

Back