Assholes making trouble in Oregon

FLASHBACK: HOW DID THIS START?

Liberal 'Criminal' Senator Harry Reid

Thats not how they started breaking the law. Your statement needs to show how they viola
so all those various fuck the police protests fit the bill as well

Are they committing "acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State?

indeed they have

how about the Ferguson protesters

certainly terrorism

Weapons or no weapons

Its all the same thing (when comparing to blacks)

are you so nutz

that you believe that molotov cocktails are not weapons

besides all the gun fire and such

I bet you're saying Molotov cocktails because some black guy had the nerve to have a beverage...which using white boy fear of blacks means it COULDVE been a Molotov cocktail. Or a stabbing device...not a drink

yah shut up you asshole

you know damn well Ferguson was set ablaze

Cruz urges armed protesters in Oregon to 'stand down' Cruz urges armed protesters in Oregon to 'stand down'

Well the law of averages finally came through. I agree with Ted Cruz on something.

As a freshman at Columbia University in 1970, future Attorney General Eric Holder participated in a five-day occupation of an abandoned Naval Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC) headquarters with a group of black students later described by the university’s Black Students’ Organization as “armed,” The Daily Caller has learned. As college student, Eric Holder participated in ‘armed’ takeover of former Columbia University ROTC office

Armed white guys take over federal building demanding free stuff! Blames "The Man" for their lot in life.
Whats the "free stuff" they're demanding?

Free logs, free ore and free grazing rights.

And of course, free rent. For 'years, if necessary'.
Yep, Skylar! Did you see the guy on TV that just joined up with the Bundy thugs? He has said goodbye to his family and claims he is willing to give his life if necessary for the 'cause'. It's one of those situations where you laugh at the absurdity, and cry at the stupidity.

Cruz urges armed protesters in Oregon to 'stand down' Cruz urges armed protesters in Oregon to 'stand down'

Well the law of averages finally came through. I agree with Ted Cruz on something.

As a freshman at Columbia University in 1970, future Attorney General Eric Holder participated in a five-day occupation of an abandoned Naval Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC) headquarters with a group of black students later described by the university’s Black Students’ Organization as “armed,” The Daily Caller has learned. As college student, Eric Holder participated in ‘armed’ takeover of former Columbia University ROTC office

And where did they threaten to hurt anyone or use force to 'defend themselves'?

Its same situation.......govt building, armed occupation........

There were no threats to use force to 'defend themselves'. And the school merely called them armed. There's zero evidence that they actually were.

While there's no question that Ammon Bundy and his seditioous conspirators are armed. Or that they've threatened to use force to 'defend themselves.'.

So much for your claim of 'same situation'.

so all those various fuck the police protests fit the bill as well

Are they committing "acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State?

indeed they have

how about the Ferguson protesters

certainly terrorism

Are they trying to intimidate or coerce a civilian population?
Are they trying to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion?
Are they trying to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping?

Are they trying to intimidate or coerce a civilian population?

yes

Are they trying to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion?

yes indeed that was what it was about

Are they trying to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping?

you just added that in

they burned part of the town down which is of course mass destruction

so according to you yes they are terrorists

So it seems to me like it's simple math. Not sure why you needed assistance with it.

so you agree by simple math the fergies are terrorists

I wonder what would happen if the BLM supporters had been as well armed as Bundy's supporters when they protested? Think a race war would have broken out?
The difference of course is that the militia aren't attacking anybody. And the Harney county group are protesting specific tyrannical actions...not just 'bad police arrests us when we loot!'

There were no threats to use force to 'defend themselves'. And the school merely called them armed. There's zero evidence that they actually were.

While there's no question that Ammon Bundy and his seditioous conspirators are armed. Or that they've threatened to use force to 'defend themselves.'.

Discarding honesty for politics eh.......

That report is inaccurate in several things.
1st they did the burn on their property with permission then it got out of hand and burned the Federal land.
2nd they retried them on another charge without a new trial or jury.

i am going t have to read about this

thanks

They won the 1st round. I hope they win this 2nd round.
Here is the Bundy's account to start with, check out their side vs Governments side and the misreports on the news about it. Then conduct your own research on it.
This is mainly about the Feds wanting to own more of the land.
Like they don't have enough of as it is.
Bundy Ranch
These people are not terrorists.
They are ranchers who have been abused by the Feds because the Feds have wanted to get that land since the 1970's.

thanks for the link

And for the record I called for their dispersal or arrest earlier today.......cant have "milita" showing up after every legal issue they disagree with

These unAmerican assholes are occupying federal property in a town that doesn't want them there.

Kick them the fuck out of there, and if any of those ignorant fucks resists, or uses deadly force, meet them with equal, or more, force.

Last edited:

Discarding honesty for politics eh.......

Can you point out where I was dishonest? For example, what is the evidence that the students were armed? They never said they were. There are no pictures of any weapons. There was no call to kill or be killed, nor to use force to 'defend ourselves'. In fact, no threats of violence at all.

Where as the Bundy Brothers are calling for more milita to show up.....armed. With Ryan Bundy reportedly being prepared to 'kill or be killed'. With no question that the militia is armed. And Ammon himself insisting that they'll use force to 'defend themselves'.

So...where is the 'dishonesty' exactly? Do you even disagree?

And for the record I called for their dispersal or arrest earlier today.......cant have "milita" showing up after every legal issue they disagree with

Well, THEY are calling for more militia to show up. Armed. That they're going to make the federal building their new militia headquarters. And that they are going to start giving away federal lumber, ore and grazing rights.

And showing up with guns when a legal issue doesn't go there way is exactly what they're doing.

Last edited:
CX0LPVlUAAA7DST.jpg

Here's a fun little video. Its rambling and barely coherent. But its apparently from one of the seditious conspirators now in Oregon.

Sounds like he's got a chip on his shoulder over those who went to college.

"Do you want to die, in prison, labeled a terrorist by these oppressors? Or do you want to die out here with us, a free man? I want to die a free man"

'Die out here with us". Yeah, no intent of violence with Y'all Qaeda. When he's talking about dying 'out here with us', I'm sure he's talking a nasty case of botulism from all the canned food. Maybe clogged arteries.

Forum List

Back