Assholes making trouble in Oregon

Confronted with unarmed blacks, law enforcement goes in for the beat-down. Confronted with armed white guys, they prefer to wait and see…Its easy to see White Privilege

He is the leader of the militia group, and right now is sons have the wildlife sanctuary captive. He also should be in prison for non payment for grazing rights.

Still not terror, nit wit.
Someone grabs federal buildings with a group of people armed to the teeth, and that is not a form of terrorism? They then call for armed rebellion against the local and federal government. These people really should be prosecuted for treason.

Good grief Rocks...quit shitting your panties. Just imagine it's Black Lives Matter and all your anxiety will just melt away.
Good grief, yourself, Missouri. This is a part of the country I grew up in. The people there I know well, and have explored Harney County from end to end. Were I living there, I would have been in the parade protesting the re-sentencing of the Hammond's. Had I been on the original jury, I would have voted them guilty.

The militia that are there are there to make trouble. They care nothing about the Hammond's or the people of the area. They are outsiders, and should be sent to jail for a long time.

How much trouble can they make in an empty building in the middle of nowhere?

View attachment 58797

View attachment 58796

View attachment 58798

Google Maps

They are making a political statement...nothing more.

Good! Then they don't need electricity or water or heat or food. I don't want my taxes paying for any of their welfare!

I read the article about the fires and the sentencing...apparently, environmentalists want the Hammond land, and the government is doing all they can to get it.
if you did :eusa_liar: you'd have known the fires were set on "leased" BLM land hack boi

One of the fires, set in 2001, was a prescribed burn on Hammond’s private property; a routine range improvement practice. The other fire, set on Hammond’s private property in 2006, was a back-burn intended to protect the ranch’s winter pasture from a lightening fire on adjacent federal land.

Ranchers face added jail time for BLM fire | TSLN.com

Now please STFU and let the honest adults talks, Ms Stolen Valor.
Whats "TLSN"? Never heard of it

Anyway:

Ranchers Report to California Prison Amid Armed Standoff
Dwight Hammond Jr., 74, and his son, Steven Hammond, 46, were convicted three years ago of setting fires in 2001 and 2006 on lands managed by the U.S. Bureau of Land Management, "on which the Hammonds had grazing rights leased to them for their cattle operation," according to the U.S. Attorney’s Office.

You should read more in depth...then you would know that the fires were started on private property and SPREAD to the BLM leased land.

Now go away, before I taunt you a second time.

Someone grabs federal buildings with a group of people armed to the teeth, and that is not a form of terrorism? They then call for armed rebellion against the local and federal government. These people really should be prosecuted for treason.

Good grief Rocks...quit shitting your panties. Just imagine it's Black Lives Matter and all your anxiety will just melt away.
Good grief, yourself, Missouri. This is a part of the country I grew up in. The people there I know well, and have explored Harney County from end to end. Were I living there, I would have been in the parade protesting the re-sentencing of the Hammond's. Had I been on the original jury, I would have voted them guilty.

The militia that are there are there to make trouble. They care nothing about the Hammond's or the people of the area. They are outsiders, and should be sent to jail for a long time.

View attachment 58797

View attachment 58796

View attachment 58798

Google Maps

Good! Then they don't need electricity or water or heat or food. I don't want my taxes paying for any of their welfare!

I'm sure they are all turned off already. Let's wait and see what difference that makes.

While you wouldn't last through the night..I doubt if these folks even notice.

Last edited:

View attachment 58797

View attachment 58796

View attachment 58798

Google Maps

You would really threaten survivalists by taking away their welfare ! Do you think they are black?

10372536_851527228207896_6420736659330968210_n.jpg
<----wahh wahhh I am white I deserve special treatment wah wah......

View attachment 58797

View attachment 58796

View attachment 58798

Google Maps

I'm sure they are all turned off already. Let's wait and see what difference that makes.

While you wouldn't last through the night..I doubt it makes any difference to these folks.
I don't think that building had much in the way of services. It was probably self contained like a lot of remote structures are.

View attachment 58797

View attachment 58796

View attachment 58798

Google Maps

You would really threaten survivalists by taking away their welfare ! Do you think they are black?
quoted for truth. rw racism plays a big part in this :(

Telling the truth is always going to be racist. However, there aren't many in the way of black survivalists. When check day comes, they want a post office near by.

trump will TERMINATE anything barack hussein obama does on guns. it's ridiculous. trump won't let obama get away with murder!

Cool. You think Trump will become POTUS? Add your name to the list.

who do you think will win smartypants?!

Probably a democrat, given the demographics and the GOP platform. Certainly not Trump....ya dupe ya.

you're biased

1.Of which they served their time.
No, they haven't.
2. No they don't ( I agree), other than 2 ranchers who have held out against the taking of their ranches by the Feds in two different States.
Lol. Nobody is trying to take the Hammonds' ranch or the Bundys' for that matter.

Yes they are.
who is trying to take their ranches? how so?

Read the link
back to 'nobody' then.

here's a hint - just because a bundy says it doesn't make it true

That's true.
But I will take Bundy's word over the BLM thugs.
I base that on my own experience with my Rancher friends here in southern AZ who have fought them and their thug tactics over the last 30 years.

DONALD J TRUMP WOULD REVERSE BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA'S ACTIONS IN THE FIRST HOUR OF HIS PRESIDENCY!

I wonder what would happen if the BLM supporters had been as well armed as Bundy's supporters when they protested? Think a race war would have broken out?

View attachment 58797

View attachment 58796

View attachment 58798

Google Maps

They aren't in the buildings.
They have their own 5th wheels.

Forum List

Back