Assholes making trouble in Oregon

image.jpg

If you really believe in the 2nd Amendment as an absolute right and consider yourself a Patriot then here's your chance to show it. You're been called up and now it's time to put up or shut up. Do you have the balls or do you just run your mouth????

Ammon Bundy posted a video on his Facebook page asking for militia members to come help him. He said "this is not a time to stand down. It's a time to stand up and come to Harney County," where Burns is located. Below the video is this statement: "(asterisk)(asterisk)ALL PATRIOTS ITS TIME TO STAND UP NOT STAND DOWN!!! WE NEED YOUR HELP!!! COME PREPARED."

Militia members occupy US building in Oregon after protest

Pay for my flight up there and I'm in.
Another welfare case looking for something for free. LOL

Wrong again loser. It's another hard working, over taxed, over regulated American who can't afford to fly all the way to Oregon. If the OP feels so strongly about it, then help a brother out.
Wah, wah............. Really? If you are that hard working, why are you that poor? Perhaps there are other jobs than flipping burgers?

If you really believe in the 2nd Amendment as an absolute right and consider yourself a Patriot then here's your chance to show it. You're been called up and now it's time to put up or shut up. Do you have the balls or do you just run your mouth????

Ammon Bundy posted a video on his Facebook page asking for militia members to come help him. He said "this is not a time to stand down. It's a time to stand up and come to Harney County," where Burns is located. Below the video is this statement: "(asterisk)(asterisk)ALL PATRIOTS ITS TIME TO STAND UP NOT STAND DOWN!!! WE NEED YOUR HELP!!! COME PREPARED."

I addressed this in another thread. None of them will show up because it would mean actually carrying a weapon and facing people who WILL shoot back.

Gun lickers like to talk big because it makes them feel good, that's all. They'll never actually try to face down the big bad gubment with a weapon because they could get hurt. Its the same battle cry as these people who think they will have a concealed weapon and save the day at some shooting.

99.99% of these people just need to hear themselves talk.

There has been a lot of nonsense on different threads here about this situation. While I don't know the Hammond's personally, I know a lot of the ranchers in that area, and the Hammond's, from all that I have read, seem little different from most of them. These are independent, hard working, and hardheaded, some would even say pigheaded, people. They have to be. The high desert gives of it lean bounty only to those that are as tough and stubborn as it is. The Hammond's are not thugs, as some have suggested, or even criminals. They come from a culture that is used to doing for themselves, because there is no one else in most of that wonderfully empty country to do for you most of the time. And, acting in that manner, they did something that was criminally stupid. And they have already served just sentences for that stupidity.

There is no reason for them to go back to jail. Were I there, I would have marched in that protest. However, that in no way justifies what Bundy and his bunch have done. They care nothing about the Hammond's, they are simply crazies trying to start bloodshed.

Originally, on their arrival in Burns, they stated that they were going to occupy the courthouse and prevent anyone from taking the Hammond's anywhere. After talking to the locals, and being told to keep their scuzzy asses out of this, it was none of their business, they changed their minds. Good thing, had they tried that, the locals would have walked all over those scuzzy asses.

So, after the march, they went down to occupy the Malhuer Game Reserve. Here I quote from the Oregonian;

Ammon Bundy said the goal is to turn over federal land to local ranchers, loggers, and miners. He said he met Friday with 10 or so residents in Burns to try to recruit them, but they declined.

"We went to the local communities and presented it many times and to many differant people". He said. "They were not strong enough to make a stand. So many individuals across the United States and in Oregon are making this stand. We hope that they will grab onto this and realize it has been happening".

End of quote from the Oregonian.

So, it is not the locals, it is outsiders that are stirring up this trouble, could not even get 10 people from Burns to go along with them.

The Governor needs to put the National Guard around all the roads into the Refuge building, and allow nothing in or out. Post cameras, and if one of the locos points a gun at any Natonal Guardsman or law officer, he faces assualt with a deadly charges when this is over. And, when they finally have to come out, all their vehicles and weapons are seized, and they are arrested for criminal trespass. And if there is damage to anything in that building, or the building itself, they face charges for that.

All their weapons should be seized and destroyed, also. This kind of thing need to come to an end.
These men will be equal to the men that fought and died at the Alamo. They'll face superior odds, but I feel they will unite everyone who loves what we stand for.
Ah yes, what you stand for. Idiocy and bigotry. Stupidity and senseless bloodshed. Lawlessness and theft.
I stand for Patriotism and Constitutional Rights.

Apparently you're standing somewhere

Another welfare case looking for something for free. LOL

Wrong again loser. It's another hard working, over taxed, over regulated American who can't afford to fly all the way to Oregon. If the OP feels so strongly about it, then help a brother out.
Wah, wah............. Really? If you are that hard working, why are you that poor? Perhaps there are other jobs than flipping burgers?

Hey could also take Greyhound, Hell, I bet he can't even afford a ticket on government subsidized AmTrak. What's poor wingnut with a heart of gold to do?

On top of that, what peach posted is a lie.

That land has been government land since 1908.

The feds have not wanted that land since the 1970s. Because it was already federal land.

These people are so stupid and such liars.

No it isn't.
The Hammonds own that ranch.

Bundy Ranch
In 1964 the Hammonds purchased their ranch in the Harney Basin. The purchase included approximately 6000 acres of private property, 4 grazing rights on public land, a small ranch house and 3 water rights. The ranch is around 53 miles South of Burns, Oregon.

By the 1970’s nearly all the ranches adjacent to the Blitzen Valley were purchased by the US Fish and Wildlife Service (FWS) and added to the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge. The refuge covers over 187,000 acres and stretches over 45 miles long and 37 miles wide. The expansion of the refuge grew and surrounds to the Hammond’s ranch. Being approached many times by the FWS, the Hammonds refused to sell. Other ranchers also choose not to sell.

During the 1970’s the Fish and Wildlife Service (FWS), in conjunction with the Bureau of Land Management (BLM), took a different approach to get the ranchers to sell. Ranchers were told that, “grazing was detrimental to wildlife and must be reduced”. 32 out of 53 permits were revoked and many ranchers were forced to leave. Grazing fees were raised significantly for those who were allowed to remain. Refuge personnel took over the irrigation system claiming it as their own.

By 1980 a conflict was well on its way over water allocations on the adjacent privately owned Silvies Plain. The FWS wanted to acquire the ranch lands on the Silvies Plain to add to their already vast holdings. Refuge personnel intentional diverted the water to bypassing the vast meadowlands, directing the water into the rising Malheur Lakes. Within a few short years the surface area of the lakes doubled. Thirty-one ranches on the Silvies plains were flooded. Homes, corrals, barns and graze-land were washed a way and destroyed. The ranchers that once fought to keep the FWS from taking their land, now broke and destroyed, begged the FWS to acquire their useless ranches. In 1989 the waters began to recede and now the once thriving privately owned Silvies pains are a proud part of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge claimed by the FWS.
How about the lands they burnt to cover up their poaching?

And once again, I'll remind you of two things:
1. The Hammond's are guilty of arson
2. The criminals in the refuge building have nothing to do with the Hammonds

1.Of which they served their time.
No, they haven't.
2. No they don't ( I agree), other than 2 ranchers who have held out against the taking of their ranches by the Feds in two different States.
Lol. Nobody is trying to take the Hammonds' ranch or the Bundys' for that matter.

Yes they are.
who is trying to take their ranches? how so?

white privilege performance art

Meet The Child-Abusing Arsonists That Inspired The Oregon Militia Standoff
<snip>
The circumstances of both fires are worth examining. The first occurred in 2001. According to prosecutors, several members of the Hammond family set this fire “less than three hours after Steven Hammond illegally shot several deer on BLM land,” a claim they corroborate by citing testimony from D.H.*, Dwight’s grandson and Steven’s nephew. The fire, moreover, “consumed 139 acres of public land and destroyed all evidence of the game violations.”

D.H. also testified that his uncle Steven gave him matches and told him to help start the fires. Some time thereafter, D.H. says that he was separated from the rest of his family and found himself surrounded by burning flames. To escape harm he sheltered in a creek.

<snip>

D.H. also testified that, after the first fire, “Dwight told me to keep my mouth shut, that nobody needed to know about the fire, and they didn’t need to know anything about it.” According to D.H., Steven, who was sitting next to Dwight at the time, added that his nephew should “keep mouth shut.” D.H. said that he complied with these instructions because he was “afraid of Steven and Susie .”

D.H. appears to have had good reason to fear his family. In 2004, D.H. told a sheriff’s deputy about several times that he says he was abused. In one incident, Steven allegedly punched D.H. hard enough to knock him to the ground and “took face and rubbed it into the gravel” during an argument over how D.H. was performing his chores. In another incident, after D.H. was cited for being a minor in possession of alcohol, Steven allegedly punished D.H. by driving him ten miles from the family ranch and then making him walk home. In a third incident, after D.H. was cited as a minor in possession of tobacco, Steven allegedly “made him eat two (2) cans of Skoal Smokeless Tobacco and then again walk from Diamond, Oregon to the Hammond Ranch.”

A fourth incident is particularly striking, however. D.H., who reportedly has been diagnosed with depression, used a paper clip to carve the letter “J” into one side of his chest and the letter “S” onto the other side. In response, Steven allegedly “told him that he was not going to let deface the family by carving on himself.” D.H. said that Steven then used sandpaper to remove the carved letters from D.H.’s chest — sanding each side for at least five minutes. Steven also allegedly told D.H. that “he would filet the initials off” his chest if the sandpaper did not work.

<snip>
Trumped up. Do some research.

Just think of them as undocumented residents of the building, just trying to make a better life for themselves. Think Obama will fight to keep them from being deported from the refuge?

trump will TERMINATE anything barack hussein obama does on guns. it's ridiculous. trump won't let obama get away with murder!

<snip>
The circumstances of both fires are worth examining. The first occurred in 2001. According to prosecutors, several members of the Hammond family set this fire “less than three hours after Steven Hammond illegally shot several deer on BLM land,” a claim they corroborate by citing testimony from D.H.*, Dwight’s grandson and Steven’s nephew. The fire, moreover, “consumed 139 acres of public land and destroyed all evidence of the game violations.”

D.H. also testified that his uncle Steven gave him matches and told him to help start the fires. Some time thereafter, D.H. says that he was separated from the rest of his family and found himself surrounded by burning flames. To escape harm he sheltered in a creek.

<snip>

D.H. also testified that, after the first fire, “Dwight told me to keep my mouth shut, that nobody needed to know about the fire, and they didn’t need to know anything about it.” According to D.H., Steven, who was sitting next to Dwight at the time, added that his nephew should “keep mouth shut.” D.H. said that he complied with these instructions because he was “afraid of Steven and Susie .”

D.H. appears to have had good reason to fear his family. In 2004, D.H. told a sheriff’s deputy about several times that he says he was abused. In one incident, Steven allegedly punched D.H. hard enough to knock him to the ground and “took face and rubbed it into the gravel” during an argument over how D.H. was performing his chores. In another incident, after D.H. was cited for being a minor in possession of alcohol, Steven allegedly punished D.H. by driving him ten miles from the family ranch and then making him walk home. In a third incident, after D.H. was cited as a minor in possession of tobacco, Steven allegedly “made him eat two (2) cans of Skoal Smokeless Tobacco and then again walk from Diamond, Oregon to the Hammond Ranch.”

A fourth incident is particularly striking, however. D.H., who reportedly has been diagnosed with depression, used a paper clip to carve the letter “J” into one side of his chest and the letter “S” onto the other side. In response, Steven allegedly “told him that he was not going to let deface the family by carving on himself.” D.H. said that Steven then used sandpaper to remove the carved letters from D.H.’s chest — sanding each side for at least five minutes. Steven also allegedly told D.H. that “he would filet the initials off” his chest if the sandpaper did not work.

<snip>
how so? did they set the fires or not?

He is the leader of the militia group, and right now is sons have the wildlife sanctuary captive. He also should be in prison for non payment for grazing rights.

Still not terror, nit wit.
Someone grabs federal buildings with a group of people armed to the teeth, and that is not a form of terrorism? They then call for armed rebellion against the local and federal government. These people really should be prosecuted for treason.

Good grief Rocks...quit shitting your panties. Just imagine it's Black Lives Matter and all your anxiety will just melt away.
Good grief, yourself, Missouri. This is a part of the country I grew up in. The people there I know well, and have explored Harney County from end to end. Were I living there, I would have been in the parade protesting the re-sentencing of the Hammond's. Had I been on the original jury, I would have voted them guilty.

The militia that are there are there to make trouble. They care nothing about the Hammond's or the people of the area. They are outsiders, and should be sent to jail for a long time.

How much trouble can they make in an empty building in the middle of nowhere?

View attachment 58797

View attachment 58796

View attachment 58798

Google Maps

They are making a political statement...nothing more.
Good point...one tactical nuke...no harm elsewhere. :lol:

<snip>

<snip>

<snip>
Not from what I read.

Now THAT's a patriot who is behind the cause 100%!

No it isn't.
The Hammonds own that ranch.

Bundy Ranch
In 1964 the Hammonds purchased their ranch in the Harney Basin. The purchase included approximately 6000 acres of private property, 4 grazing rights on public land, a small ranch house and 3 water rights. The ranch is around 53 miles South of Burns, Oregon.

By the 1970’s nearly all the ranches adjacent to the Blitzen Valley were purchased by the US Fish and Wildlife Service (FWS) and added to the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge. The refuge covers over 187,000 acres and stretches over 45 miles long and 37 miles wide. The expansion of the refuge grew and surrounds to the Hammond’s ranch. Being approached many times by the FWS, the Hammonds refused to sell. Other ranchers also choose not to sell.

During the 1970’s the Fish and Wildlife Service (FWS), in conjunction with the Bureau of Land Management (BLM), took a different approach to get the ranchers to sell. Ranchers were told that, “grazing was detrimental to wildlife and must be reduced”. 32 out of 53 permits were revoked and many ranchers were forced to leave. Grazing fees were raised significantly for those who were allowed to remain. Refuge personnel took over the irrigation system claiming it as their own.

By 1980 a conflict was well on its way over water allocations on the adjacent privately owned Silvies Plain. The FWS wanted to acquire the ranch lands on the Silvies Plain to add to their already vast holdings. Refuge personnel intentional diverted the water to bypassing the vast meadowlands, directing the water into the rising Malheur Lakes. Within a few short years the surface area of the lakes doubled. Thirty-one ranches on the Silvies plains were flooded. Homes, corrals, barns and graze-land were washed a way and destroyed. The ranchers that once fought to keep the FWS from taking their land, now broke and destroyed, begged the FWS to acquire their useless ranches. In 1989 the waters began to recede and now the once thriving privately owned Silvies pains are a proud part of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge claimed by the FWS.
How about the lands they burnt to cover up their poaching?

And once again, I'll remind you of two things:
1. The Hammond's are guilty of arson
2. The criminals in the refuge building have nothing to do with the Hammonds

1.Of which they served their time.
No, they haven't.
2. No they don't ( I agree), other than 2 ranchers who have held out against the taking of their ranches by the Feds in two different States.
Lol. Nobody is trying to take the Hammonds' ranch or the Bundys' for that matter.

Yes they are.
who is trying to take their ranches? how so?

Read the link

Militiamen, ranchers in showdown for soul of Burns

Payne and Bundy say it's up to local residents what happens next. If the locals decide to declare the county a sanctuary for the Hammonds, the militia is ready.

"We're sending the message: We will protect you," Payne said.

Such talk rattles the community, as has conduct locals blame on the strangers.

Tensions persist.

A Utah man tied to Bundy and Payne disrupted a state court session, insisting the judge empanel a special grand jury to investigate the Hammond matter. Federal employees report they have been followed around town and to their homes. Payne said no one in his group has followed federal employees. But he acknowledged knocking on the front door of a home featuring a handmade "Go Home Bundys" sign. Payne said he wanted to understand the homeowner's concerns.

Signs on street poles pronounce, "Militia go home!"

Others reply: "You are the militia."

One episode in particular has upset the community.

The sheriff said three militiamen and one woman, one with a gun strapped to his hip, engaged his 74-year-old mother and 78-year-old father at a yard sale being held at the American Legion. When the men criticized the sheriff, his mother bristled, and said she didn't need their protection from the government.

Later, the men showed up at the sheriff's office to complain about the exchange involving his mother.

She had, they said, threatened them.

I wish I was living down there at present. That area does not need these assholes threatening people. Time for the people of Harney county to give the heave-ho to these trouble makers. They have already shown their courage and bravery by threatening old people.

If they really go overboard and actually do violence against any of the locals, they will find the people of Harney county a lot tougher than those little couch potatoes ever thought of being. They have also been threatening the Sheriff, and he has even been receiving death threats. Time those little turds get an asskicking, and that area is known for giving that kind of treatment to outsiders that come in to create trouble.
I read the history leading up to current events. After reading it and learning the facts of the case I have to say, way to go militia. Trumped up charges and bullying by a tyrannical government from the get go. I support the Hammonds 100%. The claim that the back fire spread to government land is a flat out lie. Retarded commie lib.

I admit I haven't read up on it much....and it seems way more complex than a thug robbing a gas station. My initial take is they are committing a crime and need to be charged.

Is THEIR land being taken? Or have they been using public land and now the government is aware of it and not letting them use it anymore?
No. From what I read all the charges are trumped up to get their land. The backfire to stop the spread of a wildfire was started on their land and was successful, never spread to government land. The government got mad when they received water rights. I support the Hammonds 100% in this.

So it was an imminent domain type land seizure?? If it was their land and the government is seizing it....I support their cause opposing that because imminent domain is bullshit.

However....I cannot support their seizure of the Federal building. There is a way to do things and that isn't it.
Go to the conservativetreehouse.com, long read.

Still not terror, nit wit.
Someone grabs federal buildings with a group of people armed to the teeth, and that is not a form of terrorism? They then call for armed rebellion against the local and federal government. These people really should be prosecuted for treason.

Good grief Rocks...quit shitting your panties. Just imagine it's Black Lives Matter and all your anxiety will just melt away.
Good grief, yourself, Missouri. This is a part of the country I grew up in. The people there I know well, and have explored Harney County from end to end. Were I living there, I would have been in the parade protesting the re-sentencing of the Hammond's. Had I been on the original jury, I would have voted them guilty.

The militia that are there are there to make trouble. They care nothing about the Hammond's or the people of the area. They are outsiders, and should be sent to jail for a long time.

How much trouble can they make in an empty building in the middle of nowhere?

View attachment 58797

View attachment 58796

View attachment 58798

Google Maps

They are making a political statement...nothing more.
Good point...one tactical nuke...no harm elsewhere. :lol:

I'd give you a hard time, if I didn't know you were kidding. :p

this is a total ruse! this is classic obama! this is a sleight of hand! when president obama leaves office, he needs to start a magic show. this wouldn't have stopped sandy hook, san bernardino, aurora....not a one! not a one! he keeps talking about the gun show loophole...there is no gun show loophole. that is one of the great myths. mental health is the solution. mental health. mental health.

<snip>

<snip>

<snip>
Not from what I read.
lol. then stop reading batshit crazy sources because nobody, including the hammonds, disputes that they set the fires

Last edited:
Militiamen, ranchers in showdown for soul of Burns

Payne and Bundy say it's up to local residents what happens next. If the locals decide to declare the county a sanctuary for the Hammonds, the militia is ready.

"We're sending the message: We will protect you," Payne said.

Such talk rattles the community, as has conduct locals blame on the strangers.

Tensions persist.

A Utah man tied to Bundy and Payne disrupted a state court session, insisting the judge empanel a special grand jury to investigate the Hammond matter. Federal employees report they have been followed around town and to their homes. Payne said no one in his group has followed federal employees. But he acknowledged knocking on the front door of a home featuring a handmade "Go Home Bundys" sign. Payne said he wanted to understand the homeowner's concerns.

Signs on street poles pronounce, "Militia go home!"

Others reply: "You are the militia."

One episode in particular has upset the community.

The sheriff said three militiamen and one woman, one with a gun strapped to his hip, engaged his 74-year-old mother and 78-year-old father at a yard sale being held at the American Legion. When the men criticized the sheriff, his mother bristled, and said she didn't need their protection from the government.

Later, the men showed up at the sheriff's office to complain about the exchange involving his mother.

She had, they said, threatened them.

I wish I was living down there at present. That area does not need these assholes threatening people. Time for the people of Harney county to give the heave-ho to these trouble makers. They have already shown their courage and bravery by threatening old people.

If they really go overboard and actually do violence against any of the locals, they will find the people of Harney county a lot tougher than those little couch potatoes ever thought of being. They have also been threatening the Sheriff, and he has even been receiving death threats. Time those little turds get an asskicking, and that area is known for giving that kind of treatment to outsiders that come in to create trouble.
I read the history leading up to current events. After reading it and learning the facts of the case I have to say, way to go militia. Trumped up charges and bullying by a tyrannical government from the get go. I support the Hammonds 100%. The claim that the back fire spread to government land is a flat out lie. Retarded commie lib.

I admit I haven't read up on it much....and it seems way more complex than a thug robbing a gas station. My initial take is they are committing a crime and need to be charged.

Is THEIR land being taken? Or have they been using public land and now the government is aware of it and not letting them use it anymore?
No. From what I read all the charges are trumped up to get their land. The backfire to stop the spread of a wildfire was started on their land and was successful, never spread to government land. The government got mad when they received water rights. I support the Hammonds 100% in this.

So it was an imminent domain type land seizure?? If it was their land and the government is seizing it....I support their cause opposing that because imminent domain is bullshit.

However....I cannot support their seizure of the Federal building. There is a way to do things and that isn't it.
Go to the conservativetreehouse.com, long read.
why. would. anybody. subject. themselves. to. that?

Forum List

Back