Assholes making trouble in Oregon

Militiamen, ranchers in showdown for soul of Burns

Payne and Bundy say it's up to local residents what happens next. If the locals decide to declare the county a sanctuary for the Hammonds, the militia is ready.

"We're sending the message: We will protect you," Payne said.

Such talk rattles the community, as has conduct locals blame on the strangers.

Tensions persist.

A Utah man tied to Bundy and Payne disrupted a state court session, insisting the judge empanel a special grand jury to investigate the Hammond matter. Federal employees report they have been followed around town and to their homes. Payne said no one in his group has followed federal employees. But he acknowledged knocking on the front door of a home featuring a handmade "Go Home Bundys" sign. Payne said he wanted to understand the homeowner's concerns.

Signs on street poles pronounce, "Militia go home!"

Others reply: "You are the militia."

One episode in particular has upset the community.

The sheriff said three militiamen and one woman, one with a gun strapped to his hip, engaged his 74-year-old mother and 78-year-old father at a yard sale being held at the American Legion. When the men criticized the sheriff, his mother bristled, and said she didn't need their protection from the government.

Later, the men showed up at the sheriff's office to complain about the exchange involving his mother.

She had, they said, threatened them.

I wish I was living down there at present. That area does not need these assholes threatening people. Time for the people of Harney county to give the heave-ho to these trouble makers. They have already shown their courage and bravery by threatening old people.

If they really go overboard and actually do violence against any of the locals, they will find the people of Harney county a lot tougher than those little couch potatoes ever thought of being. They have also been threatening the Sheriff, and he has even been receiving death threats. Time those little turds get an asskicking, and that area is known for giving that kind of treatment to outsiders that come in to create trouble.
I read the history leading up to current events. After reading it and learning the facts of the case I have to say, way to go militia. Trumped up charges and bullying by a tyrannical government from the get go. I support the Hammonds 100%. The claim that the back fire spread to government land is a flat out lie. Retarded commie lib.

I admit I haven't read up on it much....and it seems way more complex than a thug robbing a gas station. My initial take is they are committing a crime and need to be charged.

Is THEIR land being taken? Or have they been using public land and now the government is aware of it and not letting them use it anymore?
No. From what I read all the charges are trumped up to get their land. The backfire to stop the spread of a wildfire was started on their land and was successful, never spread to government land. The government got mad when they received water rights. I support the Hammonds 100% in this.

So it was an imminent domain type land seizure?? If it was their land and the government is seizing it....I support their cause opposing that because imminent domain is bullshit.

However....I cannot support their seizure of the Federal building. There is a way to do things and that isn't it.
Fellow, you are way off base. There is no land seizure on anyone's part but that of the militia. And they are seizing the land of the people of the United States.

The Hammond's played with fire and got burned. Setting fires when you cannot control them is real serious business in that area. They have had some major fires in the past decade, some that destroyed up to 1/3 of some of the ranchers cattle. That represents many years of lost income for a group of people that work extremely hard for the little income they make.

Which they already served jail time for.
On trumped up charges.
Argue that with the jury made up of people from Harney County.

Payne and Bundy say it's up to local residents what happens next. If the locals decide to declare the county a sanctuary for the Hammonds, the militia is ready.

Tensions persist.

A Utah man tied to Bundy and Payne disrupted a state court session, insisting the judge empanel a special grand jury to investigate the Hammond matter. Federal employees report they have been followed around town and to their homes. Payne said no one in his group has followed federal employees. But he acknowledged knocking on the front door of a home featuring a handmade "Go Home Bundys" sign. Payne said he wanted to understand the homeowner's concerns.

The sheriff said three militiamen and one woman, one with a gun strapped to his hip, engaged his 74-year-old mother and 78-year-old father at a yard sale being held at the American Legion. When the men criticized the sheriff, his mother bristled, and said she didn't need their protection from the government.

Later, the men showed up at the sheriff's office to complain about the exchange involving his mother.

I wish I was living down there at present. That area does not need these assholes threatening people. Time for the people of Harney county to give the heave-ho to these trouble makers. They have already shown their courage and bravery by threatening old people.

If they really go overboard and actually do violence against any of the locals, they will find the people of Harney county a lot tougher than those little couch potatoes ever thought of being. They have also been threatening the Sheriff, and he has even been receiving death threats. Time those little turds get an asskicking, and that area is known for giving that kind of treatment to outsiders that come in to create trouble.
I read the history leading up to current events. After reading it and learning the facts of the case I have to say, way to go militia. Trumped up charges and bullying by a tyrannical government from the get go. I support the Hammonds 100%. The claim that the back fire spread to government land is a flat out lie. Retarded commie lib.

Cause you were there?

Bundy needs some prison time, he is the head of a terrorist group.

What terror? No more terror than what BLM or OWS or the black Panthers do.

He is the leader of the militia group, and right now is sons have the wildlife sanctuary captive. He also should be in prison for non payment for grazing rights.

Still not terror, nit wit.
Someone grabs federal buildings with a group of people armed to the teeth, and that is not a form of terrorism? They then call for armed rebellion against the local and federal government. These people really should be prosecuted for treason.

Again...we wouldn't even be talking about Hammond's case and the ludicrous sentencing guidelines pursued by the Feds by appealing the original sentence.

Justice was served...the Feds had to keep pushing...now they get what they deserve. I hope every one of the prosecutors in this case is fired. We know that is never going to happen, because the Feds have to save face...but that is what SHOULD happen.

He is the leader of the militia group, and right now is sons have the wildlife sanctuary captive. He also should be in prison for non payment for grazing rights.

Someone grabs federal buildings with a group of people armed to the teeth, and that is not a form of terrorism? They then call for armed rebellion against the local and federal government. These people really should be prosecuted for treason.

Good grief Rocks...quit shitting your panties. Just imagine it's Black Lives Matter and all your anxiety will just melt away.

Linda Sarsour @lsarsour
We send national guards & military to #Ferguson for protesters & watch on every network but white militia take over a federal building, nah.

23:33 - 2 января 2016

Those protesters were setting fires, looting, overturning cars, and blocking highways. These guys are doing none of that.
Why no, they just threatened the sheriff of Harney County with death. And threatened local people. Especially after the locals told them they were not wanted there. Not only that, there are no locals with them in that occupation. Perhaps the law should just step out of the way, and let the locals take these assholes out.

Larry, Curly and Moe...nyah nyah nyah
bundys-foxnews.jpg

Tensions persist.

I admit I haven't read up on it much....and it seems way more complex than a thug robbing a gas station. My initial take is they are committing a crime and need to be charged.

Is THEIR land being taken? Or have they been using public land and now the government is aware of it and not letting them use it anymore?

It seems that the initial sentence that the Hammonds received did not meet the sentencing standards. So now the Government is going back and making them serve the rest of the prescribed sentence. While it does sound fishy, taking up arms and basically commandeering a federally owned building is not how one should respond. Especially when the people going to jail want nothing to do with the militia.

Last edited:
The Hammond's played with fire and got burned. Setting fires when you cannot control them is real serious business in that area. They have had some major fires in the past decade, some that destroyed up to 1/3 of some of the ranchers cattle. That represents many years of lost income for a group of people that work extremely hard for the little income they make.

Which they already served jail time for.
On trumped up charges.
Argue that with the jury made up of people from Harney County.
Probably payed off jurors.

Good grief Rocks...quit shitting your panties. Just imagine it's Black Lives Matter and all your anxiety will just melt away.
Good grief, yourself, Missouri. This is a part of the country I grew up in. The people there I know well, and have explored Harney County from end to end. Were I living there, I would have been in the parade protesting the re-sentencing of the Hammond's. Had I been on the original jury, I would have voted them guilty.

The militia that are there are there to make trouble. They care nothing about the Hammond's or the people of the area. They are outsiders, and should be sent to jail for a long time.

white privilege performance art

Meet The Child-Abusing Arsonists That Inspired The Oregon Militia Standoff
<snip>
The circumstances of both fires are worth examining. The first occurred in 2001. According to prosecutors, several members of the Hammond family set this fire “less than three hours after Steven Hammond illegally shot several deer on BLM land,” a claim they corroborate by citing testimony from D.H.*, Dwight’s grandson and Steven’s nephew. The fire, moreover, “consumed 139 acres of public land and destroyed all evidence of the game violations.”

D.H. also testified that his uncle Steven gave him matches and told him to help start the fires. Some time thereafter, D.H. says that he was separated from the rest of his family and found himself surrounded by burning flames. To escape harm he sheltered in a creek.

<snip>

D.H. also testified that, after the first fire, “Dwight told me to keep my mouth shut, that nobody needed to know about the fire, and they didn’t need to know anything about it.” According to D.H., Steven, who was sitting next to Dwight at the time, added that his nephew should “keep mouth shut.” D.H. said that he complied with these instructions because he was “afraid of Steven and Susie .”

D.H. appears to have had good reason to fear his family. In 2004, D.H. told a sheriff’s deputy about several times that he says he was abused. In one incident, Steven allegedly punched D.H. hard enough to knock him to the ground and “took face and rubbed it into the gravel” during an argument over how D.H. was performing his chores. In another incident, after D.H. was cited for being a minor in possession of alcohol, Steven allegedly punished D.H. by driving him ten miles from the family ranch and then making him walk home. In a third incident, after D.H. was cited as a minor in possession of tobacco, Steven allegedly “made him eat two (2) cans of Skoal Smokeless Tobacco and then again walk from Diamond, Oregon to the Hammond Ranch.”

A fourth incident is particularly striking, however. D.H., who reportedly has been diagnosed with depression, used a paper clip to carve the letter “J” into one side of his chest and the letter “S” onto the other side. In response, Steven allegedly “told him that he was not going to let deface the family by carving on himself.” D.H. said that Steven then used sandpaper to remove the carved letters from D.H.’s chest — sanding each side for at least five minutes. Steven also allegedly told D.H. that “he would filet the initials off” his chest if the sandpaper did not work.

<snip>
Meet The Child-Abusing Arsonists That Inspired The Oregon Militia Standoff

Last edited:
The Government has labeled the rancher as a terrorist. He did his time for that and the Government wants him to do a longer sentence. That is Government abuse.

Why is it OK for a bunch of whining Black guys (Black lives matter) who want to be able to break the law with no consequences, but not a bunch of whining white guys? as you put it.

Lets face it.
Our Government has become an abusive overreacting tyrant.

I dont like black lives matter either for the same reason. Our government is not a tyrant. The laws are clear and easy to follow. It's criminals who have the problem with the government. Don't break the law and you are fine. Go someplace with a real tyrant and learn.

Then what do you call what they just did?
The retried him on a new charge without a jury.

Actually, they weren't retried. They were sentenced, the feds appealed the sentencing, won that and the Supreme court refused to hear the Hammond's case. So, I don't see anything illegal happening to them in court. Whether the sentence fits the crime or not that can be debated. They set two fires, endangered others and now they are going back to prison for about 4 years.

I don't see how taking over a federal building while armed changes anything for the Hammonds who don't want them there.

They had permission to do the burn it got out of hand.

Apparently not because they lost their case and were found guilty. By a jury no doubt...isn't that one of the things you were bitching about? They were retried without a jury (which is a lie)?
A jury of people from Harney County. Had they had permission, they would not have been found guilty. The fire they started was downhill from an encampment of BLM firefighters. Their criminal negligence could have killed those people.

Good grief, yourself, Missouri. This is a part of the country I grew up in. The people there I know well, and have explored Harney County from end to end. Were I living there, I would have been in the parade protesting the re-sentencing of the Hammond's. Had I been on the original jury, I would have voted them guilty.

The militia that are there are there to make trouble. They care nothing about the Hammond's or the people of the area. They are outsiders, and should be sent to jail for a long time.

How much trouble can they make in an empty building in the middle of nowhere?

Wildlife refuge.png

Wildlife refuge.png

Wildlife refuge.png

Google Maps

They are making a political statement...nothing more.

Last edited:
If you really believe in the 2nd Amendment as an absolute right and consider yourself a Patriot then here's your chance to show it. You're been called up and now it's time to put up or shut up. Do you have the balls or do you just run your mouth????

Ammon Bundy posted a video on his Facebook page asking for militia members to come help him. He said "this is not a time to stand down. It's a time to stand up and come to Harney County," where Burns is located. Below the video is this statement: "(asterisk)(asterisk)ALL PATRIOTS ITS TIME TO STAND UP NOT STAND DOWN!!! WE NEED YOUR HELP!!! COME PREPARED."

Militia members occupy US building in Oregon after protest

Pay for my flight up there and I'm in.
Looking for handouts again?

Sure. If the OP wants me to be there, I'll need the air fare.
Another Welfare 'Conservative'. And then you would need someone to drive you the 50 miles to the Refuge. Might be a bit difficult. In fact, when you mentioned the reason you wanted to go down there, you might have a bit of trouble. LOL

Forum List

Back