Assholes making trouble in Oregon

CX6s22xWAAArXkf.jpg

No, they haven't.
Lol. Nobody is trying to take the Hammonds' ranch or the Bundys' for that matter.

Yes they are.
who is trying to take their ranches? how so?

Read the link
back to 'nobody' then.

here's a hint - just because a bundy says it doesn't make it true

That's true.
But I will take Bundy's word over the BLM thugs.
I base that on my own experience with my Rancher friends here in southern AZ who have fought them and their thug tactics over the last 30 years.

They are complaining about a purchase made in 1908 that they insist was 'unconstitutional'. Apparently because they say so.

Linda Sarsour @lsarsour
We send national guards & military to #Ferguson for protesters & watch on every network but white militia take over a federal building, nah.

23:33 - 2 января 2016

Those protesters were setting fires, looting, overturning cars, and blocking highways. These guys are doing none of that.
Why no, they just threatened the sheriff of Harney County with death. And threatened local people. Especially after the locals told them they were not wanted there. Not only that, there are no locals with them in that occupation. Perhaps the law should just step out of the way, and let the locals take these assholes out.

Link liar?

If you really believe in the 2nd Amendment as an absolute right and consider yourself a Patriot then here's your chance to show it. You're been called up and now it's time to put up or shut up. Do you have the balls or do you just run your mouth????

Ammon Bundy posted a video on his Facebook page asking for militia members to come help him. He said "this is not a time to stand down. It's a time to stand up and come to Harney County," where Burns is located. Below the video is this statement: "(asterisk)(asterisk)ALL PATRIOTS ITS TIME TO STAND UP NOT STAND DOWN!!! WE NEED YOUR HELP!!! COME PREPARED."

Militia members occupy US building in Oregon after protest

Pay for my flight up there and I'm in.
Looking for handouts again?

Sure. If the OP wants me to be there, I'll need the air fare.
Another Welfare 'Conservative'. And then you would need someone to drive you the 50 miles to the Refuge. Might be a bit difficult. In fact, when you mentioned the reason you wanted to go down there, you might have a bit of trouble. LOL

If you think that you can win an argument by that lame assed insult then you are a lot dumber than I had previously thought you were.

Yes they are.

Read the link
back to 'nobody' then.

That's true.
I base that on my own experience with my Rancher friends here in southern AZ who have fought them and their thug tactics over the last 30 years.

They are complaining about a purchase made in 1908 that they insist was 'unconstitutional'. Apparently because they say so.

No they aren't.

If you really believe in the 2nd Amendment as an absolute right and consider yourself a Patriot then here's your chance to show it. You're been called up and now it's time to put up or shut up. Do you have the balls or do you just run your mouth????

Ammon Bundy posted a video on his Facebook page asking for militia members to come help him. He said "this is not a time to stand down. It's a time to stand up and come to Harney County," where Burns is located. Below the video is this statement: "(asterisk)(asterisk)ALL PATRIOTS ITS TIME TO STAND UP NOT STAND DOWN!!! WE NEED YOUR HELP!!! COME PREPARED."

Another welfare case looking for something for free. LOL

Wrong again loser. It's another hard working, over taxed, over regulated American who can't afford to fly all the way to Oregon. If the OP feels so strongly about it, then help a brother out.
Wah, wah............. Really? If you are that hard working, why are you that poor? Perhaps there are other jobs than flipping burgers?

Hey, fuck off retard! Does the OP want me there or not. Time to shit or get off the pot, asshole.

Now THAT's a patriot who is behind the cause 100%!

Doing what I can with what I have.

I am a patriot. Guns are cool, but, I don't need have a gun to be American. I'm 100% American, bonafide, with a birth certificate and all that. If we NEED to have a firearm in this country, what kind of country are we living in?

Read the link
back to 'nobody' then.

That's true.

No they aren't.

“This refuge, from its very inception has been a tool of tyranny,” said Bundy. He believes the federal government overstepped its constitutional bounds in its original purchase of the land back in 1908.

What's next for the armed militiamen in Oregon? | PBS NewsHour

With the land they're trying to 'restore' being the entirety of the 1908 purchase.

I am a patriot. Guns are cool, but, I don't need have a gun to be American. I'm 100% American, bonafide, with a birth certificate and all that. If we NEED to have a firearm in this country, what kind of country are we living in?

It's not a matter of need.
It's about freedom and our 2nd amendment rights.

Here's a fun little video. Its rambling and barely coherent. But its apparently from one of the seditious conspirators now in Oregon.

Read the link
back to 'nobody' then.

That's true.

No they aren't.

“This refuge, from its very inception has been a tool of tyranny,” said Bundy. He believes the federal government overstepped its constitutional bounds in its original purchase of the land back in 1908.

With the land they're trying to 'restore' being the entirety of the 1908 purchase.

You should look up the history on that in order to find out why he believes that.
They want the State of Oregon to control that land not BLM.

back to 'nobody' then.

That's true.

No they aren't.

You should look up the history on that in order to find out why he believes that.
people in hell want ice water. doesn't mean they're entitled to it or that they'll get it

back to 'nobody' then.

That's true.

No they aren't.

So now we've moved from him NOT believing that the 1908 purchase was unconstitutional to WHY he believes that. That's progress, I suppose.

And if you have an argument to make on why he believes that, present it.

Forum List

Back