Assholes making trouble in Oregon

It doesn't have to be in Oregon. Spicy food can cause anybody's asshole to make trouble.

Allah Akbar!

:blowup:

And why did these folks get charged with 'terrorism"?
Because they aren't promoting a cause the left is for, otherwise they'd be called "activists" and "protesters".

Did you notice how the activists have already burned down three US cities?

Another humorous USMB thread, full of personal attacks and lacking much in actual debate and real information.

I am curious. Where are the pictures of weapons being carried by those who have occupied that building?

Right here:

militia-oregon-facebook_0.jpg

Here's the video of the same:

Those aren't back scratchers. Those are rifles. With the guy in the fatigues wearing a side arm. He actually says 'bring your arms' at around 1:28 in the video.

Now, does it matter to you?

Anyone? Are we going to believe that these are 'armed militia' just because we have the Bundy (obviously not Ted Bundy) name attached?

Done and done. And of course, he's called for more armed militia to join them. With these militia men calling for fellow militia to 'bring your guns...its that simple".

I am not saying that they used the best practices, but knowing what I know about the BLM, and NFS, I find that their frustration could be justified, and the accusations of the BLM to be possibly overstated.

Frustration, absolutely. Protests, absolutely. I would even be open to a sit in. But calls to use force to 'defend themselves' with militia men offering us batshit hysterics like this:

"Do you want to die, in prison, labeled a terrorist by these oppressors? Or do you want to die out here with us, a free man? I want to die a free man"

That's not a protest. That's a seditious conspiracy. Textbook.

Another humorous USMB thread, full of personal attacks and lacking much in actual debate and real information.

I am curious. Where are the pictures of weapons being carried by those who have occupied that building?

Yup.

militia-oregon-facebook_0.jpg

Here's the video of the same:

Those aren't back scratchers. Those are rifles. With the guy in the fatigues wearing a side arm. He actually says 'bring your arms' at around 1:28 in the video.

Now, does it matter to you?

Anyone? Are we going to believe that these are 'armed militia' just because we have the Bundy (obviously not Ted Bundy) name attached?

Done and done. And of course, he's called for more armed militia to join them. With these militia men calling for fellow militia to 'bring your guns...its that simple".

I am not saying that they used the best practices, but knowing what I know about the BLM, and NFS, I find that their frustration could be justified, and the accusations of the BLM to be possibly overstated.

Frustration, absolutely. Protests, absolutely. I would even be open to a sit in. But calls to use force to 'defend themselves' with militia men offering us batshit hysterics like this:

"Do you want to die, in prison, labeled a terrorist by these oppressors? Or do you want to die out here with us, a free man? I want to die a free man"

That's not a protest. That's a seditious conspiracy. Textbook.

images
59063a04dd989a731d1aded2a70b6adb.jpg

There is NO DOUBT that THIS is government tyranny!

And I would like to ask everyone else who has posted here. What is your impression of how the BLM manages our land?
Get the Feds out of land ownership, return the land to open range for everyone's use.

Vote for folks to enact that policy. But if you want to know what the founders thought of armed insurrection....ask Shays how far up his ass Washington planted his boot.

Remember, Ammon isn't 'the people'. And despite his claims, he doesn't speak for God.

I think its the methamphetamine fueling the crazy Right wing Nuts................

:trolls:

So with pictures and video of Bundy's crew being armed, calling for others to 'bring your arms' and calls by militia men for Dwight Hammond to 'die here with us'.....

....does it matter to you in the slightest? Or did you ask for evidence you were intent on ignoring from the start?

Forum List

Back