Assholes making trouble in Oregon

Can you smell what's cookin'?

Waco burgers.jpeg

These men were tried, convicted, jailed and served their terms. Correct?

No. They were tried, convicted, jailed, and served a reduced sentence that an appeals court overturned. With the legally required sentence imposed instead.
With credit for time served.

With credit for time served.

OTHERS who did the same thing, were simply FINED for the act, the original judge understood that this was not TERRORISM but a simple accident, as the Hammonds had permission from the gov't to burn the land, and it simply got out of control and burned approx. 20 acres of Fed. land, with NO INJURIES or PROPERTY DAMAGE to anything!

I have been following this story for a while. I never expected an armed militia to show up and make it a sideshow.

The differance if the they are armed? If some armed asshole protesting something sticks a gun in my face, I may just blow the dumb fucks head off. These assholes threatened the local sheriff with death, and tried to push around an old couple, 74 and 78, at the American Legion. They could get nobody from Burns to take part in their illegal and seditious activities.

Have a link to that, Rocks?

Because this is as close as I can get...

The militia members have been insisting that Harney County Sheriff Dave Ward create a sanctuary so the Hammonds will be immune from surrendering. Ward met with the militiamen and rejected that demand. The militia has since labeled him an "enemy of the people." Ward said he has received emailed death threats among thousands of messages from across the country regarding the Hammonds.

Militiamen, ranchers in showdown for soul of Burns

That is well within their first amendment rights. Ward claims he has received death threats from anonymous emailings. Hell, rdean and Dot Com could have sent those...anyone could have.

If some armed asshole sticks a gun in anyone's face they should face prosecution...has that happened?

Let's try to limit our discussion to what has happened and not to what might happen.

They can be called nothing short.

The occupation is being led by hard-core militia who adopted the Hammond cause as their own.

Ammon Bundy met with Dwight Hammond and his wife in November, seeking a way to keep the elderly rancher from having to surrender for prison. The Hammonds professed through their attorneys that they had no interest in ignoring the order to report for prison.

Ammon Bundy said the goal is to turn over federal land to local ranchers, loggers and miners. He said he met with 10 or so residents in Burns on Friday to try to recruit them, but they declined.

Militia takes over Malheur National Wildlife Refuge headquarters

yep... they are nothing but domestic terrorists.

if blacks or muslims or "protesters" did this the wackadoodles would be having nervous breakdowns.
Blm armed patrols were on the streets of mpls stopping cars in the area and demanding to know the occupants business in the area.

i heard rumors to that effect. but i don't recall them being BLM protesters.

so like i said....

Well they were so like nothing

As a freshman at Columbia University in 1970, future Attorney General Eric Holder participated in a five-day occupation of an abandoned Naval Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC) headquarters with a group of black students later described by the university’s Black Students’ Organization as “armed,” The Daily Caller has learned. As college student, Eric Holder participated in ‘armed’ takeover of former Columbia University ROTC office

And where did they threaten to hurt anyone or use force to 'defend themselves'?
Its same situation.......govt building, armed occupation........

There were no threats to use force to 'defend themselves'. And the school merely called them armed. There's zero evidence that they actually were.

While there's no question that Ammon Bundy and his seditioous conspirators are armed. Or that they've threatened to use force to 'defend themselves.'.

So much for your claim of 'same situation'.
Discarding honesty for politics eh.......

Can you point out where I was dishonest? For example, what is the evidence that the students were armed? They never said they were. There are no pictures of any weapons. There was no call to kill or be killed, nor to use force to 'defend ourselves'. In fact, no threats of violence at all.

Where as the Bundy Brothers are calling for more milita to show up.....armed. With Ryan Bundy reportedly being prepared to 'kill or be killed'. With no question that the militia is armed. And Ammon himself insisting that they'll use force to 'defend themselves'.

So...where is the 'dishonesty' exactly? Do you even disagree?

More dishonesty.....really.......is there an honest lib here at all

Forum List

Back