Assholes making trouble in Oregon

These men were tried, convicted, jailed and served their terms. Correct?

No. They were tried, convicted, jailed, and served a reduced sentence that an appeals court overturned. With the legally required sentence imposed instead.
With credit for time served.

OTHERS who did the same thing, were simply FINED for the act, the original judge understood that this was not TERRORISM but a simple accident, as the Hammonds had permission from the gov't to burn the land, and it simply got out of control and burned approx. 20 acres of Fed. land, with NO INJURIES or PROPERTY DAMAGE to anything!
Burning the grass will make it come back stronger and greener than ever.

These men were tried, convicted, jailed and served their terms. Correct?

No. They were tried, convicted, jailed, and served a reduced sentence that an appeals court overturned. With the legally required sentence imposed instead.

OTHERS who did the same thing, were simply FINED for the act, the original judge understood that this was not TERRORISM but a simple accident, as the Hammonds had permission from the gov't to burn the land, and it simply got out of control and burned approx. 20 acres of Fed. land, with NO INJURIES or PROPERTY DAMAGE to anything!
Burning firefighters makes them very dead. And that well could have happened with the fire the Hammond's set. Mister, you are an idiot.

Burning firefighters makes them very dead. And that well could have happened with the fire the Hammond's set. Mister, you are an idiot.
There was absolutely no chance of that happening, as the jury and judge determined early on.

Can we just talk about tits and ass and get this over with?

No, you are the idiot.

TBH, I think this is kind of awesome. Lol. :D I wish them good luck and hope they get what they want. Fuck the government!! Yeah!!! :rock:

I hope you're kidding.

No way! It's about time somebody had the nuts to stand up to the bully federal government!

I guess that big bad bully government wasn't so bad when it loaned $530,000 to Ammon Bundy for a small business loan.

Yes, they are still bad and never to be trusted under ANY circumstances.

Check out this doofus.

CX1LcQyUwAAIlVm.png

TBH, I think this is kind of awesome. Lol. :D I wish them good luck and hope they get what they want. Fuck the government!! Yeah!!! :rock:

I hope you're kidding.

No way! It's about time somebody had the nuts to stand up to the bully federal government!

I guess that big bad bully government wasn't so bad when it loaned $530,000 to Ammon Bundy for a small business loan.

Yes, they are still bad and never to be trusted under ANY circumstances.

Right. Until you need a business loan. lol

Forum List

Back