Assholes making trouble in Oregon

TBH, I think this is kind of awesome. Lol. :D I wish them good luck and hope they get what they want. Fuck the government!! Yeah!!! :rock:

I hope you're kidding.

No way! It's about time somebody had the nuts to stand up to the bully federal government!
Think about what you have.....a disavowed effort by the defendant...... god knows who straggling in as "militiamen", no clear chain of who's calling the shots, probable FED agents mixed in, would you join, put your life and reputation in hands of people you dont know........

What are you talking about?

Taxpayers have been paying to maintain that land for over a hundred years. The Refuge was enlarged with the purchase of large segments of land. The land was purchased with taxpayer money. Another section of it was obtained through a treaty with a native American tribe. The historical buildings are over 80 years old and were built by workers during the depression in the 1930's. Someone should please explain why these guys have a right to confiscate our property. Why should they not be charged with the crimes they have committed?

TBH, I think this is kind of awesome. Lol. :D I wish them good luck and hope they get what they want. Fuck the government!! Yeah!!! :rock:

I hope you're kidding.

No way! It's about time somebody had the nuts to stand up to the bully federal government!
Think about what you have.....a disavowed effort by the defendant...... god knows who straggling in as "militiamen", no clear chain of who's calling the shots, probable FED agents mixed in, would you join, put your life and reputation in hands of people you dont know........

Where did I say I was going to "join" them? I'm on the other side of the country for one thing. For another thing, I like that they are giving the federal government shit. They need to know that they do not call the shots. WE the people call the shots. They work for US and do what we say. They have gotten MUCH too big and much too powerful and need to be taken down a few notches at least.

I hope you're kidding.

Where did I say I was going to "join" them? I'm on the other side of the country for one thing. For another thing, I like that they are giving the federal government shit. They need to know that they do not call the shots. WE the people call the shots. They work for US and do what we say. They have gotten MUCH too big and much too powerful and need to be taken down a few notches at least.

And you think the government is going to be taken down by a handful of goobers? Please tell me you're joking.

I hope you're kidding.

And you think the government is going to be taken down by a handful of goobers? Please tell me you're joking.

Goobers will take over the world!

latest

I hope you're kidding.

Didnt say you were....asked if you would.....while some of that maybe true the PR battle was lost minute defendant disavowed the effort, thus the effort itself will never be perceived as legitimate. Add in clusterfuck organization and you have a ready made disaster useful to discredit any future efforts that might actually be more necessary than this.

I hope you're kidding.

latest

If you want to see something funny, watch their goodbye videos they posted on youtube. LOL!

I hope you're kidding.

Didnt say you were....asked if you would.....while some of that maybe true the PR battle was lost minute defendant disavowed the effort, thus the effort itself will never be perceived as legitimate. Add in clusterfuck organization and you have a ready made disaster useful to discredit any future efforts that might actually be more necessary than this.

Well I disagree. I think that more people will be willing to stand up for themselves against the all powerful federal government after witnessing this little "situation."

latest

If you want to see something funny, watch their goodbye videos they posted on youtube. LOL!

Maybe later. I have to get some sleep now. :bye1:

latest

Maybe later. I have to get some sleep now. :bye1:

Have a good one! :night:

Two ranchers accidently burn some brush and the Liberals call it terrorism. A few hundred Black Lives Matter protesters intentionally burn a couple city blocks and they call it justice.

How fucked up is that?

Megan Kelly on Fox is interviewing Aman Bundy on air.....and she is calling him a lawless criminal and taking him to task.

So....yeah....we are calling them criminals. Because they are exactly that.

She just called him out on the groups indication of being willing to be violent.

So...yeah...CC has no point once again.

Armed white guys take over federal building demanding free stuff! Blames "The Man" for their lot in life.
Whats the "free stuff" they're demanding?

Free logs, free ore and free grazing rights.

And of course, free rent. For 'years, if necessary'.
Yep, Skylar! Did you see the guy on TV that just joined up with the Bundy thugs? He has said goodbye to his family and claims he is willing to give his life if necessary for the 'cause'. It's one of those situations where you laugh at the absurdity, and cry at the stupidity.

Well I highly doubt he is as "cowardly" as actual Suicide terrorists like the ones blowing themselves up for Allah...the ones that these right wingers call cowards.

Swim Expert, we should deport you to ISIStan and let you see what real terrorists look like. Some ranchers who go a bit too far in protesting federal land grabbing by occupying a federal facility are not "terrorists." Where did the federal government get off grabbing all that land in the first place? Huh? Most of that land should be given back to the people and put to productive use.
Well, he's already called Tipsycatlover and Tinydancer terrorists, so I think it's clear he needs some help :)

They can be called nothing short.

The occupation is being led by hard-core militia who adopted the Hammond cause as their own.

Ammon Bundy met with Dwight Hammond and his wife in November, seeking a way to keep the elderly rancher from having to surrender for prison. The Hammonds professed through their attorneys that they had no interest in ignoring the order to report for prison.

Ammon Bundy said the goal is to turn over federal land to local ranchers, loggers and miners. He said he met with 10 or so residents in Burns on Friday to try to recruit them, but they declined.

Militia takes over Malheur National Wildlife Refuge headquarters

The sad thing is that if they were Muslims, they would be immediately labeled terrorists, and the building would have been stormed and the occupants shot dead by now. Instead, since its a bunch of white people, they are simply holding a 'peaceful protest' and are not terrorists at all.

True that.

This is just, a group of Armed Black Men just seized control of Federal Wildlife Management Office in Oregon.

Take the headline from there. The RWNJ would be calling it Terrorism with even blinking. Throw a few Muslims into the mix and Fox Lies would be covering 24/7.

Right Wing Terrorism plain and simple.
Islamic terrorists tend to wear bomb vests and blow people and buildings up.

These people are not terrorists.
They are ranchers who have been abused by the Feds because the Feds have wanted to get that land since the 1970's.

They don't even fucking live there!

You're a real piece of shit for defending these terrorists. Too bad you weren't in the towers when they came down. We lost real Americans that day. We could have afforded to get rid of you.
What a nasty screechy bitch.

<snip> However, there aren't many in the way of black survivalists.

Not at all true. But the race card does not at all belong here, TyroneSlothrop .

Maybe you forgot about John Brown, a white man:

John Brown (abolitionist) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

who with his armed folks took over an armory to try to arm Africans to help overthrow the slavery system.

John Brown's raid on Harpers Ferry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
And was quite properly hung for his efforts. Same should apply for these assholes.
Now you want them hanged?

Two ranchers accidently burn some brush and the Liberals call it terrorism. A few hundred Black Lives Matter protesters intentionally burn a couple city blocks and they call it justice.

How fucked up is that?
You are playing down what they were convicted of. This is lightly populated county and the ranchers were convicted by a jury made up of the local folks. The government alone did not convict them. Their neighbors convicted them. Add the fact that they have accepted the ruling of the court and disavowed any relationship to the people who have taken over the wildlife refuge and a more accurate assessment can be made. The domestic terrorists are not speaking for the ranchers or the people who live in that area.

Forum List

Back