Assholes making trouble in Oregon

I wonder what would happen if the BLM supporters had been as well armed as Bundy's supporters when they protested? Think a race war would have broken out?

Another issue is'

BLM is protesting against white cops

Oregon is a protest against the government

-Geaux
God Damn it. Get it straight, no one down there at the Refuge is from Harney County. They are all outsiders, and no one in the County wants them there. Oregon is not protesting the federal government at all. In fact, most Oregonians feel that this is a takeover of their land by a bunch of armed loons. And that these people should spend many years in jail for their actions.

y
<snip> However, there aren't many in the way of black survivalists.

Not at all true. But the race card does not at all belong here, TyroneSlothrop .

Maybe you forgot about John Brown, a white man:

John Brown (abolitionist) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

who with his armed folks took over an armory to try to arm Africans to help overthrow the slavery system.

John Brown's raid on Harpers Ferry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
And was quite properly hung for his efforts. Same should apply for these assholes.
Now you want them hanged?
If someone get killed out of this insanity, yes.

Same thing was said when they were in Nevada, but no one got hurt and the Feds backed down.
The feds wisely decided bloodshed was not needed to secure a patch of vacant desert grassland. They put ego and emotion aside and decided to show patience. That, as can be seen now, was a mistake. The culprits have graduated from grazing land that they had some level of claim to, to taking over a multi-million dollar property that is currently used by citizens and generates the local economy for the local residents of that county. They have absolutely no viable valid claim to that property. Not only are visitors to this taxpayer owned attraction being denied access to their property, the local schools have closed due the threat of armed militia in the area and the plea from the trespasser thugs for more to come to the area.
This is what they are attempting to steal or have temporarily stolen from the taxpayers:

www.fws.gov/refuge/Malheur/about.html

I wonder what would happen if the BLM supporters had been as well armed as Bundy's supporters when they protested? Think a race war would have broken out?
The difference of course is that the militia aren't attacking anybody. And the Harney county group are protesting specific tyrannical actions...not just 'bad police arrests us when we loot!'

Define "tyrannical actions"?

Another issue is'

-Geaux
God Damn it. Get it straight, no one down there at the Refuge is from Harney County. They are all outsiders, and no one in the County wants them there. Oregon is not protesting the federal government at all. In fact, most Oregonians feel that this is a takeover of their land by a bunch of armed loons. And that these people should spend many years in jail for their actions.
Old rocks is just repeating the script the left is promoting. Most Oregonians in the city have their uneducated opinion..which is at odds with the locals..who are fine with it and are supportive. I have their prayers all over my Facebook. Old rocks doesn't know or speak for those people. He's an outsider, a coward, and a lefty.

y
Not at all true. But the race card does not at all belong here, TyroneSlothrop .

who with his armed folks took over an armory to try to arm Africans to help overthrow the slavery system.

And was quite properly hung for his efforts. Same should apply for these assholes.

Same thing was said when they were in Nevada, but no one got hurt and the Feds backed down.
The feds wisely decided bloodshed was not needed to secure a patch of vacant desert grassland. They put ego and emotion aside and decided to show patience. That, as can be seen now, was a mistake. The culprits have graduated from grazing land that they had some level of claim to, to taking over a multi-million dollar property that is currently used by citizens and generates the local economy for the local residents of that county. They have absolutely no viable valid claim to that property. Not only are visitors to this taxpayer owned attraction being denied access to their property, the local schools have closed due the threat of armed militia in the area and the plea from the trespasser thugs for more to come to the area.
This is what they are attempting to steal or have temporarily stolen from the taxpayers:

At least they are not burning down peoples businesses and stealing things.
How about the OWS who shut down business so that the people could not go into the shops and they destroyed the parks that taxpayers had to pay for to be cleaned up.

Do you have a link about the schools being shut down?

This is a direct challenge to the federal government, and is far more serious than a terrorist attack or a riot. Obama will have no clue what to do.

In his shoes, what would you do?

I'll answer it. If appropriate, go arrest them. Serve arrest warrants at the door. Hand cuff them, and off you go

No tanks, no drones or helos. Just man up, and knock on the door and do your job

-Geaux

y

At least they are not burning down peoples businesses and stealing things.
How about the OWS who shut down business so that the people could not go into the shops and they destroyed the parks that taxpayers had to pay for to be cleaned up.

Do you have a link about the schools being shut down?

the news reported that schools in the area had been shut down for the week

Another issue is'

-Geaux
Old rocks is just repeating the script the left is promoting. Most Oregonians in the city have their uneducated opinion..which is at odds with the locals..who are fine with it and are supportive. I have their prayers all over my Facebook. Old rocks doesn't know or speak for those people. He's an outsider, a coward, and a lefty.

If their cause is just, why have you not heeded their request, grabbed your gun and headed out to join them?

Define Tyrannical!!

<snip> A jury of their peers convicted the Hammond's of setting those fires. They would not have done so without very convincing evidence.<snip>

Not quite true. Harney county and therefore the state of Oregon did not file charges, therefore the Feds did and used a terrorist law from 1996, making them just not arsonists, but terrorists.

The Shot Heard Round the Word:
The Battles of Lexington and Concord

The clash began on April 19, 1775 when more about 700 British soldiers were given what they thought were secret orders to destroy colonial military supplies in Concord, Massachusetts. Fortunately, thanks to a rather elaborate colonial intelligence network, led by the Sons of Liberty, the Patriots were aware that their supplies were at risk, and were able to move them to different locations long before the British began to move. Also, thanks to the daring rides of a few brave men, the colonial militia knew that an engagement with the British Army was imminent.

The Shot Heard Round the World

This is a direct challenge to the federal government, and is far more serious than a terrorist attack or a riot. Obama will have no clue what to do.

I'll answer it. If appropriate, go arrest them. Serve arrest warrants at the door. Hand cuff them, and off you go

No tanks, no drones or helos. Just man up, and knock on the door and do your job

-Geaux

"Just man up"? LMAO, another armchair QB who never played a game. Let them stay the winter, blockade the roads in and out and let them eat snow.

-Geaux

"Just man up"? LMAO, another armchair QB who never played a game. Let them stay the winter, blockade the roads in and out and let them eat snow.

Why not serve warrants and arrest them.... if appropriate

-Geaux

So with pictures and video of Bundy's crew being armed, calling for others to 'bring your arms' and calls by militia men for Dwight Hammond to 'die here with us'.....

....does it matter to you in the slightest? Or did you ask for evidence you were intent on ignoring from the start?

No, thank you for the pictures. This thread just blew up so fast, I went to bed last night after my few posts. I do stand corrected. But they are not armed and storming the place, i.e. like a terrorist attack. They just happen to be occupying the premises and are legally carrying firearms.

-Geaux

Why not serve warrants and arrest them.... if appropriate

-Geaux

Why take the risk? As on scene commander I would make sure my men had food, shelter, clothing and enough man power for relief shifts. Warrant are not a bad idea, but going up to the door when armed men are known to be on scene is foolish and not necessary.

The weather and limited food supplies will do the job. Why give these guys an excuse to use fire power? My guess is no command and control exists within the self proclaimed militia; cold, lack of sleep and hot food will take its toll.

Megan Kelly on Fox is interviewing Aman Bundy on air.....and she is calling him a lawless criminal and taking him to task.

So....yeah....we are calling them criminals. Because they are exactly that.

She just called him out on the groups indication of being willing to be violent.

So...yeah...CC has no point once again.

Megan Kelly? Was she bleeding again?

<snip> A jury of their peers convicted the Hammond's of setting those fires. They would not have done so without very convincing evidence.<snip>

Not quite true. Harney county and therefore the state of Oregon did not file charges, therefore the Feds did and used a terrorist law from 1996, making them just not arsonists, but terrorists.
they burned federal property. the charges matched the crime. the jury said so.

So with pictures and video of Bundy's crew being armed, calling for others to 'bring your arms' and calls by militia men for Dwight Hammond to 'die here with us'.....

....does it matter to you in the slightest? Or did you ask for evidence you were intent on ignoring from the start?

No, thank you for the pictures. This thread just blew up so fast, I went to bed last night after my few posts. I do stand corrected. But they are not armed and storming the place, i.e. like a terrorist attack. They just happen to be occupying the premises and are legally carrying firearms.
they are not legally carrying

Another issue is'

-Geaux

False. You still dont know what BLM is protesting. Either by ignorance which is hard to believe or simply lying which is more probable

This is Oregon, not Nevada. If the Feds were to back down, the locals will not. And things might get rather messy. These are outsiders, causing big trouble, and threatening people with guns. It was time for them to leave before they got there.
They haven't threatened anybody lol and the people of burns despise the Fed's, with good cause. They support these people and are praying for them. Or is a progressive city dwelling douche who, like most progressives, wants the government to steal land and keep the locals away from it so people like him can come and occasionally camp or ride bikes through. He's a dumbass that has no authority to speak for the people of Harney county. He's just a milquetoast dumbass.

Forum List

Back