Assholes making trouble in Oregon

Check out this doofus.

CX1LcQyUwAAIlVm.png

I think he has some kind of birth defect or something. :eusa_shifty:

It's called RW-loon-hillbilly disease.

With credit for time served.

With credit for time served.

OTHERS who did the same thing, were simply FINED for the act, the original judge understood that this was not TERRORISM but a simple accident, as the Hammonds had permission from the gov't to burn the land, and it simply got out of control and burned approx. 20 acres of Fed. land, with NO INJURIES or PROPERTY DAMAGE to anything!
Burning the grass will make it come back stronger and greener than ever.
Burning firefighters makes them very dead. And that well could have happened with the fire the Hammond's set. Mister, you are an idiot.
There was absolutely no chance of that happening, as the jury and judge determined early on.
link Mkay? Thanks.

Articles: Distrust of federal land agencies escalates with conviction of Oregon ranchers. The fires were beneficial to wildlife, and the prosecutors lied. The Hammonds pled for a lighter sentence in return for their promise not to contest...which they did not. It's time for war. Our judicial and executive branches are thoroughly corrupted.

If black dudes started that fire, how many here believe that koshkosh would be saying those fires were beneficial? LOL!

Silly RWer's!

Check out this doofus.

CX1LcQyUwAAIlVm.png

No seriously, this guy either had a stroke, an accident or has a birth defect. His face is majorly fucked up.

He's still an idiot.

Such hatred Carla. Why? You want citizens to bow to the feds?

Bow? What is it exactly that you think they're doing there? The Hammond's don't want them there.

asm7jj98lvm7yqayanb1.jpg

No seriously, this guy either had a stroke, an accident or has a birth defect. His face is majorly fucked up.

He's still an idiot.

Bow? What is it exactly that you think they're doing there? The Hammond's don't want them there.

asm7jj98lvm7yqayanb1.jpg

WTH? I don't care. They are giving the feds a hard time. That's awesome! I stand behind them 100%.

Here's what I think should happen. I think they need to cut off the electricity, cut off the land lines and jam up the cell phone frequencies, cut the water, and block the entrance and media from the wildlife refuge.

Ignore their sorry asses. They'll go home, it's cold outside.

Or we could lure them out with some Jim Beam. :p

He's still an idiot.

asm7jj98lvm7yqayanb1.jpg

WTH? I don't care. They are giving the feds a hard time. That's awesome! I stand behind them 100%.

Okie doke.

Not surprising that the government would be AGAINST anti-government militias. Lol. :D Too bad.

Not to worry, FEMA will rescue these idiots before they freeze to death.

Here's the supply room at the #Bundymilitia Malhuer refuge takeover.

CX0i11VVAAAmVor.jpg

I bet these idiots will turn to cannibalism within one week. :D

TBH, I think this is kind of awesome. Lol. :D I wish them good luck and hope they get what they want. Fuck the government!! Yeah!!! :rock:

I hope you're kidding.

No way! It's about time somebody had the nuts to stand up to the bully federal government!
Think about what you have.....a disavowed effort by the defendant...... god knows who straggling in as "militiamen", no clear chain of who's calling the shots, probable FED agents mixed in, would you join, put your life and reputation in hands of people you dont know........

Forum List

Back