Assholes making trouble in Oregon

they weren't legally sentenced and they did not complete their legal sentence.

why do you support judicial activism?
For a grass burn? lol

Why do you support Nazi government?
If I burn grass to smoke it the Feds come after me .....and its my grass ...
LiberalDefined_zpswwziedrk.jpg

Have to laugh at the typical double standard from progressives on this kind of thing.............

Last year in Baltimore, you have whole sections of a city taken over by VIOLENT protestors.

Response from progressives??

Crickets!!!:2up:

They are always just fine with protestors as long as they are protesting shit they believe in!!!

ghey:gay:

And at the bottom of this...MANDATORY SENTENCING, which everybody agrees is idiotic..does ANYBODY approve of mandatory sentencing? Anywhere? And land grabs by the feds...which is ALWAYS BAD if it happens to Indians, but now is suddently a GOOD thing for the Indians? Many of whom OWN PROPERTY that will be subject, yet again, to federal seizure. That's what generations of booze, diabetes and inbreeding will do for you. Get a fucking clue.
Are you saying that the Federal Government didn't PAY for the land? Funny, because the link you provided us two days ago stated very clearly that the land was PURCHASED by the Federal Government. What is wrong with that? Tell us.
There you go trying to obscure and confuse the issue again.

There is privately owned land that will soon be the subject of federal seizure/buy outs due to making the ranches economically impossible to support themselves.
Ah...by pointing out the FACT that the land owned by the Feds was legally PURCHASED? And you seem to want to hold out that "will soon be"....something that hasn't happened yet? Really? And you accuse ME of "trying to obscure and confuse the issue"?
:lmao:

For a grass burn? lol

58d4ab1096cf0133304e005056a9545d.jpg

s0n.....how you making out on that New Years resolution?:bye1: Or are we still sitting on our hands with nothing meaningful to do? Don't forget.......none of that climate change shit will matter if you are busy with dealing with real responsibilities in life like most of the rest of the world!! You just don't have time to worry about stoopid shit!!:coffee:

For a grass burn? lol

LiberalDefined_zpswwziedrk.jpg
Now that's Ironic....but we can see you taking that first step towards de-humanizing your fellow citizens. If you were to gain power, what would come next?

For a grass burn? lol

58d4ab1096cf0133304e005056a9545d.jpg

s0n.....how you making out on that New Years resolution?:bye1: Or are we still sitting on our hands with nothing meaningful to do? Don't forget.......none of that climate change shit will matter if you are busy with dealing with real responsibilities in life like most of the rest of the world!! You just don't have time to worry about stoopid shit!!:coffee:

As opposed to hanging out in Oregon begging for snacks?

BUSTED: Oregon Militia Thugs Caught Falsely Posing As Marine Veterans

militia1-600x348.jpg

Image Via YouTube

Yes, we already knew that the militia thugs who have seized the Malheur Wildlife Refuge are a bunch of wannabe tough guys who think they have valid reasons for being such monumental asshats, but it also turns out that some of them are downright liars who are pretending to be military veterans.

Brian Cavalier, who is the “personal bodyguard” to Ammon Bundy has told reporters that he served in both Iraq and Afghanistan as a member of the Marines. One tiny problem: the Marine Corps has absolutely no record of him. Why might that be? Because he never enlisted in any branch.

In addition to Cavalier, Blaine Cooper also claims to be a Marine veteran. The truth, however, is much different: Cooper was on the “Delayed Entry Program” and never even went to boot camp. Guess he realized he wasn’t cut out to be a real hero so now he has to carry a gun and pretend he’s a man.

Cavalier told reporters recently:

“I’m a retired United States Marine, I can rage.”

No, you’re a pretend Marine and all you can do is lie.

When confronted by the media about his false claims of military service, including what the Marines said, Cavalier nervously replied:

“That’s unfortunate that someone would say that. I’m not commenting on anything. I told you what it is.”

Ah...by pointing out the FACT that the land owned by the Feds was legally PURCHASED? And you seem to want to hold out that "will soon be"....something that hasn't happened yet? Really? And you accuse ME of "trying to obscure and confuse the issue"?

That is typical fascist rhetoric at work again; 'the gooberment did it therefore it must be legal.'

Local government abuse building codes and safety laws all the time to condemn buildings in order to seize them and auction them off in small private auctions to their political supporters to build stadiums and toll roads, etc.

The Feds have for a long time been abusing conservation laws to reduce the value of land and make farms and ranches money pits so they can then kindly offer to buy the victims out at a new price that does not reflect the economic potential of the land, land that they devalued by mismanaging the surrounding land.

Have you ever met a Dhimmicrat gooberment official whose ass you didnt reflexively want to kiss?

I didnt think so.

militia1-600x348.jpg

Image Via YouTube

Yes, we already knew that the militia thugs who have seized the Malheur Wildlife Refuge are a bunch of wannabe tough guys who think they have valid reasons for being such monumental asshats, but it also turns out that some of them are downright liars who are pretending to be military veterans.

Brian Cavalier, who is the “personal bodyguard” to Ammon Bundy has told reporters that he served in both Iraq and Afghanistan as a member of the Marines. One tiny problem: the Marine Corps has absolutely no record of him. Why might that be? Because he never enlisted in any branch.

In addition to Cavalier, Blaine Cooper also claims to be a Marine veteran. The truth, however, is much different: Cooper was on the “Delayed Entry Program” and never even went to boot camp. Guess he realized he wasn’t cut out to be a real hero so now he has to carry a gun and pretend he’s a man.

When confronted by the media about his false claims of military service, including what the Marines said, Cavalier nervously replied:

“That’s unfortunate that someone would say that. I’m not commenting on anything. I told you what it is.”

Just raid in and destroy these insurgents already!!!

OBAMA is WEAK!!!!!!!!!

That is typical fascist rhetoric at work again; 'the gooberment did it therefore it must be legal.'

Local government abuse building codes and safety laws all the time to condemn buildings in order to seize them and auction them off in small private auctions to their political supporters to build stadiums and toll roads, etc.

The Feds have for a long time been abusing conservation laws to reduce the value of land and make farms and ranches money pits so they can then kindly offer to buy the victims out at a new price that does not reflect the economic potential of the land, land that they devalued by mismanaging the surrounding land.

Have you ever met a Dhimmicrat gooberment official whose ass you didnt reflexively want to kiss?

I didnt think so.

The federal government doesn't own shit. They HOLD that land for the PEOPLE.

militia1-600x348.jpg

Image Via YouTube

Lol, and you think that no records for vets would have records not come up due to a name change, misspelling or request to not allow them to the public?

What a dumbass assumption you make, of course when it entirely suits your ideological purposes.

I think it is quite likely that these guys are in fact lying and are frauds, however there is no evidence of that simply because some libtard made a quick search and found nothing on the men in question.

Oh? It was just a grass burn? You want to go with that? Sure?
It obviously was or you would make plain what you think it really was, idiot.
Well, let's look at the Facts, shall we?

'We Are Going to Light Up the Whole Country on Fire': The Arson That Led to the Oregon Militia Standoff | VICE News

Know what a "wildfire" is? Know what fast moving 8-10 foot high flames look like? Think it's ok to commit arson to cover up another crime? Think it's ok to commit arson and endanger firefighters already in the area?

I didnt think so.

The federal government doesn't own shit. They HOLD that land for the PEOPLE.
And the federal government is made up of the PEOPLE.
But it is amusing to watch your madness.

Just raid in and destroy these insurgents already!!!

OBAMA is WEAK!!!!!!!!!
Just like a Marxist agitator.

What stores have these men looted or property have they burned to the ground yet?

None, so why dont you just pretend that they are your fellow lying commie bastard in Black Lies Matter and just piss off?

militia1-600x348.jpg

Image Via YouTube

Lol, and you think that no records for vets would have records not come up due to a name change, misspelling or request to not allow them to the public?

What a dumbass assumption you make, of course when it entirely suits your ideological purposes.

I think it is quite likely that these guys are in fact lying and are frauds, however there is no evidence of that simply because some libtard made a quick search and found nothing on the men in question.
Continue to make excuses for them.

militia1-600x348.jpg

Image Via YouTube

Isn't Stolen Valor now a crime. Someone should definitely check into this more.

I didnt think so.
Isn't it cool how you think that just because someone doesn't like that land was BOUGHT by the government legally and fairly, you can simply ignore that transaction? Only if you are entitled white male tho, right?

Forum List

Back